Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepshakriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

heya guyzz i'm back wid the update...so read n enjoy...

PART 3:

At night
In rey's house..he was Lying on d bed n thinking d scene just happend before..in the rh
He was not able to digest d fact tat today he saw kriya after so many months..n the strange behavior of Sharon..n he was interrupted by a cal..

P:hello Rey

R:haa bolo tani🀒

T:kuch nai bas aise hi cal kiya

R:k..tani I ll cal u later

T:kyu..u dnt love me knw

R:(confused) nw wer d hell did tat come from..?πŸ˜•

T: (with a smirk)so u love me?

R:haa..(he said annoyed)😑

T:(disguise smile)I luv u Rey bye..

R:luv u too bye

She called him to make to sure tat he was nt thinking about kriya...

At raiprakash mansion
Krisha wer finally done wid der chasing game..asusual kriya teased Sharon n she ran behind her...
After a long..chasing section..both moved to der respective rooms..

Kriya went to her room n layed on d bed..started crying.. silently.. N was staring at d ceiling..n thinking (guys i knw u all dnt want kriya to waste her tears coz of him..bt I promise she wont be crying from nxt time..fr sure..)

Kriya's pov
Today I saw Rey after months..but us..usne mujhe theek se dekha bhi nai..Vo tani ke saath bohot khush hai apni life mein..pagal thi mei Jo unke liye apne aasoon waste karti..Sharon ne sahi kaha he don't deserve my love..my tears..Nothing she said bit loud..n cried her heart out..aftersometime..
(she said wiping her tears)
Nw..I cnt be like this all d time..even I hav a life..as Sharon said I ll try to move on..in my life..
N soon she drifted to sleep..

Nxt day morning
Kriya woke up..stretched her hands wid a smile..she sat on d bed n was feeling different..Today..as her life going to change..sensed a feeling of freshness

Then Sharon entered her room wid her million dollar smile..
Sh:gud mrng sweetu(hugging her)

Kr:gud mrng..shar(wid a smile)😊

Sh:kriya tumhe yaad hai na aaj Sab aare humhare ghar..
Kr:yaa Sharon mujhe yaad hai..m soo happy after long time we all r gathering together..(she said excitedly)πŸ˜ƒ

Sh:(confused n happy) kriya u hav changed..I mean..u r back..kriya raiprakash..my sis..is back..Omg..omg..I cnt believe dis..m soo happy..for u..

Kr:(sadly) I knw Sharon mei bohot royi..akheli rehti thi..tumhe bohot pareshaan kiya na..meine..par abb nai Sharon..mei bilkul bhi nai rooungi..n even I want to move on..
(She said d last line smiling..)😊

Sharon grinned wide..at dis..

Sh:(shocked) wt?? R u serious..?

Kr:(smiling)haa😊..

Sh:u hav decided to move on..den plz uske bare mein ek baar socho..

Kriya first got confused..n got tat about whom she was talking..N went to flashback..

FLASHBACK:
Aftr kriya left her dil dosti n dance her mom forced her sent her to Canada for her Further studies..And she joined in st. Francis university in Canada n der she met a boy varun..d most handsome hunk in d college who was just so similar to swayam n kriya saw swayam in him n had a very strong bond of friendship wid him...
It has been around 3 months... When varun n kriya were sharing a very strong bond but she couldn't forget swayam, Rey n weaklings... But found them in him n his gang...

One day on intercollege fest day, varun decided to propose kriya n wanted to clear tht der's more than friendship between dem...
But in kriya's heart der was only 1 person "REY"... N kriya didn't answer anything to varun coz she didn't wanted to hurt him n said she needs sometym to think of tht n left to India without informing varun for vacations.
And here aftr coming frm Canada.. Kriya came to know tht Sharon is her sister n frm tht day remained wid her on her request.And never went back to Canada...n one day Sharon has got to know about varun proposal..by kriya..

FLASHBACK ENDS...

Varun Dhawan.    VARUN DHAWAN..

Cs of varun dhawan..
(guys I took varun coz hav a valid reason for it..I think u all must hav known till nw..tat varun is a biggest fan of shakti di..so I just thought..to take him as a part of dis ss)

The most handsome hunk of d whole university..vry down to earth person,girls literally drool over him..bt he never cared..coz when he saw kriya fr d first time he fell head over heels for her..a very great friend of kriya..cares for her alot..shares everything wid her..n about his family..tats a suspense..

Present:
Sh: oh kriya why didn't u accept him he's such a sweet person..

Kr: but Sharon.. I only loved 1 person n will love forever n tht is "REY"... Par yeh Jane ke baad ke rey move on hogaye so even I decided tht I'm gonna move on..n try 2 forget Rey n delete Rey frm my past...

Sh: kriya u took a very right decision n I whole- heartedly support u coz Rey don't at all deserve ur love...

Both talked for sometime.. N kriya left for washroom..
Sharon who was deeply thinking abt varun n wanted to speak to him n finally Sharon got an idea...
She took kriya's phone n checked in her contacts n found Varun's no. N called varun...

It was evening..sharon was busy preparing Arrangements for d party..

Kriya n Sharon both r in their own world..tat was der chasing section which is never ending...
Just den d whole gang entered including tani..n wer hell shocked to see d view infront of dem..

Kriya was running hard..sharon caught her hand n both fell on d near by couch..fighting like small kids..laughing..

All the gang wer still in trance..bt swayam was d one to cme back..as he knew dem well..

Sw:arey tum dono Aisa kyu jagadh rahe ho..by dis both came out frm thier world...n wer feeling embarrassed..

Kr:kuch..nai..swayam..bas aise hi..
She said..n saw gang was also present..including taa...she just ignored..n both welcomed dem..everyone seated with der respective partners..krisha sat nxt to swayam..on der left
N towards his right taa...n aashi nxt to tani..Whole gang had a gala time..enjoying..
Suddenly felt some change in rey..

Ta:(fake concerned)rey aap itne dukhi kyu ho

Re:(casually )Aisa kuch nai hai tani

Ta:ap kal se mujhse Baat nai kar rahe ho..

Re:(little angry)😑:bas karo..tani..Aisa kuch nai hai..n he looked at her kriya..who was just having fun wid friends..n suddenly she looked at him..after long time..thier 1st llhh started..
But it was broken by kriya..she jus turned her face sidewards..dis somewhere hurt rey a lot
But he didn't show it..after sometime tani observing kriya n dis was noticed by aashi..

Aashi:tani tum kriya ko ghoor kyu rah ho

Taani to aashi..

Ta: yeh kriya itne overacting kyun karke Sab ko yeh prove karna chati hai ke woh kitne acchi hai...

Ta: ussne mere Rey ko itna hurt kiya..

Aa: wat Rey ko hurt...??

And the convo was heard by Sharon n couldn't control her anger..

Sh: oye hello behanji...how dare u speak abt my sis lyk tht...??

By now everyone came there... Kriya tried to stop Sharon...

Sh: oye kriya ne kisse ko hurt nahi kiya Kk... N u what sach yeh hai ke..

Kr: Sharon chalo yaha se...

Sw: kriya Sharon ko sach bolne dho... Dey hv to wht really happend..

Sh: kriya ne yeh Sab Tum logo ke liye kiya tha...

Everyone confused...
Sh: aur Tum log jante ho ki kriya ne Tum logo ke liye kitne sacrifices kiye

By now kriya was in tears... N dis didn't go unnoticed by Rey...

Sh: and she narrated the whole story lyk how der mom came to know abt kriya's dance n Rey n abt those two conditions...
Everyone over der were completely at a state of shock n neha n vishaka had tears in der eyes😭 n Rey was numb... Sharon too was crying n kriya was no completely sobbing..😭

Just then someone knock the door...
Ting tong...
Swayam wiped his tears n went to open the door...

Sw:aap kon?

Person:hi am VARUN

I knw..meine bohot galat time par stop kiya..but kya karoon...πŸ˜‰

To knw further stay tuned..

Plzz do hit like tab..n comment..

And and guyzz...der's big surprize for u'll in d nxt update...

so keep waiting..

Luv ya deepsha

Edited by deepshakriya - 11 years ago
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update...ab rey ka band bajaney wala hai...pls update next part asap...
glmorous_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm update
krisha bonding ws awsm
fianlly truth is out
varun nice
hate rey nd taani😑
kya yr di itna chal raha tha par apne khatam kar diya apne not done
bt amazing tha
loved it
Edited by angel_luvkreya - 11 years ago
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing update...
krisha bond was superb...
finally truth is out...
varun entry.interesting...
hate tht taani n rey...
thnx for pm...
--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update
lykd it
thankx 4 d pm
update soon
shivi_reylover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nyc update...the way  u depicted krisha's love!! amzing!  Edited by sweety-reylover - 11 years ago
aTTiTude_dIvA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whoaaa deepsha...

way to go...

totally lovd d update...!!

waiting to c varun ka entry kya rang layega...

cont sooon!!
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the truth came out in front of gang... what a time of varun enter in the end...
continue soon...wait early...
shalini_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
suprb...loved it... Loved dis possessive side of sharon...waiting for varun's entry... Update soon...thanxx4 pm
Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG. . . .varun. . .*m dead*. . . . .
Haiyee varun ne kriya ko prop kiya and kriya ne bina koi ans diye india aa gayi. . .wow. . .
Hehehe. . .chudail ko kriya se itni problm. .hmm. .prob toh hogi hi,aakhri chudail joh hai. .
Opps. . .behanji also as sharon said. .
At last gang ko sach pata chal gaya,
and,
OMG varun ki entry. .
Yaar deepsha bahut galat time pe tumne stop kiya. . .
Pls nxt part jaldi se jaldi krna. . . .
Me toh egarly waiting 4 it. . . . . .