Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Sushant stay away from Imtiaz Ali and his craptastic films, please.

He cant stay away .. :p
This is a part of his two film deal with UTV ..

This is definitely not going to be some epic , award-worthy film ...
More like a "fun film" .. 
Hopefully , Imtiaz doesnt get too creative and throw in an EMA into the mix...

Anyways , I am glad Sushant is debuting with KPC and not this flick ...
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lunza

He cant stay away .. :p
This is a part of his two film deal with UTV ..

This is definitely not going to be some epic , award-worthy film ...
More like a "fun film" .. 
Hopefully , Imtiaz doesnt get too creative and throw in an EMA into the mix...

Anyways , I am glad Sushant is debuting with KPC and not this flick ...

Oh no :(

Okay then, here's hoping Imtiaz Ali doesn't interfere too much and add weird and stupid things. Something like SNT, JWM is perfect. Me tooo! Thank god his debut is KPC and not this one. I'm quite excited for that Maneesh Sharma film also. I'd heard rumors of some industry insiders talking about how the script is fantastic...with Jaideep Sahni at the helm, it's got to be decent at least. 😃

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: supreet

Why?
But  imtiaz is a good director .. he has Jab we mwt, Love aaj kal😃

I used to really like Imtiaz Ali. I love love love his Socha Na Tha and Jab We Met...but LAK, Rockstar not so much. Then Cocktail's biggest problem was the script Imtiaz wrote for it also IMHO...I just don't get his films anymore. Sushant is anyways working with such talented directors such as Abhishek Kapoor, Raju Hirani, Maneesh Sharma...Imli's film seems kinda like a downer to me, just my opinion :)
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sushant's a hell lucky guy! He's got so many films in his kitty. It makes me feel good. Can't wait to see KPC! Wishing him all the luck.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: majoni03

Sushant Singh Rajput replaces Shahid Kapoor in yet another film?

Jigar Shah (MID-DAY; January 2, 2013)

What's Shahid Kapoor's loss is Sushant Singh Rajput's gain.

First the TV actor was in the news for replacing Shahid in Maneesh Sharma's film. Now buzz is that Sushant has done it again! Our sources say that Sushant has been finalised in place of Sasha in Imtiaz Ali's next production. Imtiaz is also the creative director of the project.

An insider says, "Imtiaz has signed Sushant for a film to be produced by his wife Preeti and directed by choreographer Bosco. The film is a remake of a Korean hit film titled My Girl Friend Is An Agent." The script has apparently been worked out keeping in mind that Sushant is a martial arts expert.

@bold: 🥳Yeah! I'm glad they tweaked this from the original version, in which the female lead does all the stunts and is the streetsmart one while the male lead is dumb and responsible for the comedy!😆 Now it will be more balanced.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocolover89

I used to really like Imtiaz Ali. I love love love his Socha Na Tha and Jab We Met...but LAK, Rockstar not so much. Then Cocktail's biggest problem was the script Imtiaz wrote for it also IMHO...I just don't get his films anymore. Sushant is anyways working with such talented directors such as Abhishek Kapoor, Raju Hirani, Maneesh Sharma...Imli's film seems kinda like a downer to me, just my opinion :)

I am not a fan of Imtiaz Ali too. :-P

But the good thing is that its a remake of an original.. so hopefully they won't change the story much, just tweak it here and there. The synopsis of the movie on wikipedia made it sound like a decent film, a fun ride.. (would have loved to see SRK and Juhi in something like this if they were young, I loved their fights😳- they had such good chemistry) All the same, I too am glad this will be Sushant's 4th film and not his debut. It doesn't have that challenge, and that novelty that could help a debutant shine and establish himself, but if it becomes a hit, Sushant will get box office credibility. 😳 At the end of the day, that is also important to sustain in BW.
Edited by nikitagmc - 11 years ago
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
how many films this guy is doing? and why??