SwaRon OS: Love doesnt have any counts (note-PG14)

pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello friends I know I am supposed to inactive these days and I am. This OS is just an attempt to dedicate something to TanHa as these are last few days we are actually seeing TanHa as SwaRon in D3. As all of you I too will Miss Sneha (my dream girl) very much. But what can we do now, we have to accept what is reality and try to move on so I also will try my best to move on and support whoever comes to play Sharon just for Shantanu as he deserves this much from SwaRon after all the hard work he has put in for this and now he will have to put more efforts to make SwaRon reach to the people as they expect so wishing shantanu and sneha all the luck individually and pray that both of them get success in what they do. Now I have made any pm for this os to my close buddies on this forum who write and follow my work regularly have not sent pm who have not liked or commented my previous works and I haven't made many pm's because I am expecting those who read to recommend it others if they like reading this. I am doing this thing because I don't want to force anybody to read my work considering the situation and mental status of all. So please read and if you like what you read than hit like tab and leave your valuable comments and ask your friends to read this if you think its worth recommendable. Now enough of this introduction... let's go to the os...

SwaRon OS : Love doesn't have counts

It was morning 7:30 and sun was at peak point. All the bright rays were going down in the bedroom on the bed. The Room was clean as anything in the world. There was a LED television set hanging on the wall right against the bed and a music system and two big Yamaha speakers were there with it. The wall right beside the TV was containing all the library stuff and trophies and medals that were kept in proper order. The wall exactly against that had pictures of a boy dancing, some picture showed him posing moving in the air with dance moves and some were showing him with trophy and medals that were kept in the rack. Rest in one corner around bed a basketball was laying and on other side a laptop open and active showing home screen and a photo of  very beautiful girl dancing was desktop picture in it (Seems like prince charming has forgot shut down leppy in the night). A boy heighted around 6"1 was lying on the bed lazily (The boy is none other than our majnu Swayam and seems like he forgot that it's already morning and he has various things to do).

There was a voice coming from outside to wake him up from the bed.

Swayam you lazy bones and son of a moron wake up it's 7:30 already and if we don't reach at the academy by 9 that bitch volcano is going to kill us (Yes it was Rey swayam's best friend and partner in crime. They both are dancers and wanna be choreographer so they are assistants to a famous choreographer duo of Sumeet- Vinod. And the reason why Rey is was angry was that they were late. Actually their bosses are planning for a dance event and they have acquired A female dancer who is famous as anything currently and Rey-Swayam are assistants with Kriya who are ordered to take care of her dancing requirements and to choreograph a suitable routine for the diva)

Rey: Are swayam you crazy little prat of monster wake up agar hum log late ho gaye to vo volcano meri bechari baatcutter ko cut karke khane lag jayegi. Yar samaj kitni mushkil se baatcutter pati hai yar. (Kriya and Rey were dating infact they were seriously in love and have decided to get married after training gets over)

Swayam: Are yar sone De na aaj to mast unsne hug bhi kar liya tha aur kiss bhi karne wali hai...(ye janab firse apni dream girl ke sapne dekh rahe hai)

Rey: Abe oye uth ja mere mungerilal aise sapne mat dekh jo kabhi sach nahi ho sakte... vo volcano humari vat lagati hai aur tuje use pyar hai... jhalle use tera name bhi nahi pata uska assistant hai phir bhi... aur uska ek bahot hi handsome boyfriend hai... (Yes Rey was talking about the diva who was main dancer and swayam was madly in love with that girl for 6 years now. Every day he dreams of proposing that girl and now strangely from last 15 days he is working with that girl but is not able to speak his feelings to her)

Swayam waking up as prince and taking all the time to open his eyes and smiling (Just imagine Tannu smile when he woke up from the bed on first day of trial relationship beginning)

Swayam (gaining senses): Kya re teri problem kya hai yar Rey khud ko mast kriya ko patake set ho gaya hai ab meri love life mein kyu tang mar raha hai yar.

Rey: Abe oo nawab saab main tang mar raha hu, come down to earth kaunsi love stroy jaha pe usko ye bhi nahi pata ke tu exist bhi karta hai kahin pe uski life mein. And uska ek bahot hi popular boyfriend hai they make a sizzling couple...

Swayam: Are use bhi jald hi pata lag jayega ka ek pagal hai jo use world mein sabse zyada pyar karta hai aur isliye karta hai kyunki vo uski real persona ko janta hai...aur boyfriend ka kya hai vo gonchu to use jagadta hi raheta hai don't worry zyada din tikega nahi meri siren ke sath vo...

Rey: vo vo vo siren ye name kab rakha yar share bhi nahi kiya tune aisa thodi na chalta hai yar...

Swayam: kya be ye kriya ka name baatcutter rakha tune tab aake share kiya tha tune mujse jo mujse expect kar raha hai. Sale tu to na bol hi kuch mat dost hai teri girlfriend ek hi toh hai pure set up mein jisse meri siren pyar se baat karti hai fir bhi tu use bolta nahi ke meri baat kare use.

Rey: Chal be kuch bhi mat bol samja...uski training aaj ke aaj hi complete nahi karvana muje jo use aise marne vale idea dun main...

Swayam: thik hai thik hai chal ab fresh hoke taiyar hone to de yar...

Swayam goes to take shower and fresh up...he gets ready in blue denims and white inner with a black covering jacket on it..and sexily styled hair with white dancing shoes and G-Shock watch in hand and a standard accessory bag of Swayam with him and both of them (Swayam and Rey) leave for the studio where rehearsals were going on.

On the other there is complete opposite thing is going on in the diva's place. The workers are running around for arranging the required things for the diva. She is getting ready in a Black dress height till Knees and wearing dancing shoes and hair kept open but very well arranged to keep her face look innocent yet angry diva attitude should be seen on it.

(Yes this is our Diva Sharon Rai Prakash. She is a lead dancer in may dance troups and a internationally renowned dancer for Indian classical form like kuchhipudi, bharatnatyam, oddesy and kathhak. She is dances on various western forms also as she is trained jazz, western classical, hip hop. So all in all she is a arrogant diva who can do anything to be in lime light. She is mean and tuff from outside. She has a boyfriend but there is no love in between them. She used to be shy and reserved girl but all the cruelness of her boyfriend has changed her to this one)

Sharon was coming down talking on the phone and having sip of juice from other hand. Comes down the stairs and gives the juice glass to servant. Just for a while leaves the phone aside and asks the servant to arrange the car and tell the driver that she wanted to leave. She goes back on talk to the phone. She was sounding angry talking (as usual she was fighting with Raj her boyfriend. Raj is Mr. Hotshot in the town and girls drool over him. He has this attitude towards Sharon that he is helping her by being with her. So our diva as usual doesn't like anybody assuming to do favour to her)

Here Kriya was running around and wondering that nor did rey and swayam came there on time and nor did Sharon came there on time. She was going crazy because she knew one thing that if any mess is created here than sumit sir is going to blast her because everytime swayam or rey are involved in something fishy and they both are kriya's besties and they are one group so kriya is mainly blasted for both of them.

Meanwhile our two cool dudes reach at the place and see kriya running around fuming in anger.

Rey: mar gaye aaj to baat cutter firse gusse me rahi hai aaj to bhajiya banake chodegi ye. Sab teri vajah se hua hai swayam you lazy bone stupid idiot.

Swayam: are are chill mar yar kriya kuch nahi karegi tu janta hai na mere pass usko shant karne ka formula hai. And dekhne to de abhi kya baat hai.

Rey: abe sale teri vajah se ek din mera break up hone wala hai. Khud ki toh love life ka kuch pata nahi par meri band bajane me ek chance nahi chodta tu.

Swayam: watch it haan dude ek to help kar raha hu upar se muje hi kos raha hai.

Kriya: where the hell were you both? Can't you see its already 9:10. Vo to sukhar hai volcano abhi tak nahi aayi varna tantrums fekne suru ho jate abhi tak to.

Swayam: haay vo kitni sweet hai yar tantrums kaise fekegi. Tumhe use baat karna hi nahi aata.

Kriya: Acha muje baat karna nahi aata to aaj for a change tum apni diva ke sath rehna ok dekhte hai tum kaise use handle karte ho.

Just then Sharon's car comes and she gets down from it. Kriya and ReYam run towards her.

Kriya: Good Morning Sharon aaj mai dusre dancers ke audition me rahungi Rey ke sath to aaj ye sam aapke sath rahega agar aapko kuch bhi chaiye to help ke liye.

Sharon doesn't even see his face and says: whoever it is use bol do muje ek bar mein kam ho jane ki habit hai agar kuch bhi gad bad ki this will be his last day today.

Kriya: don't Sharon he is good and he is aware of all your needs.

Kriya smiles at Rey who is showing thumbs up sign to kriya. Rey kriya ko flying kiss deta hai and bolta hai love you. Jisko kriya equally acknowledge karti hai wohi return karke. Swayam who was seeing all this understood that this was a planned move.

Swayam: abe sale tune muje suli chadane ke liye ye plan kiya hai na?

Rey: kyu mere mungerilal bada dude bana firta hai na ke Sharon ko handle kar lega and use apne dil ki baat bolega. Aur kriya help nahi karti and all ye le ab diya change pure 8 hours hai tere pass dekhte hai ab swayam the dude ka magic Sharon the diva pe chadta hai ya nahi.

Rey and kriya give each other hi5 and see towards swayam.

Swayam who was seeing Sharon going into rehearsal hall tries to run after her to catch her says while going : tum dono ko swayam ke charm ka andaza nahi hai dekh lena dude kal subah ye ladki sabke samne muje buleagi thats my bet ok...

And Swayam runs behind Sharon.

Sharon goes into Rehearsal hall. After going in first thing she need is a chair her favourite one and juice to drink. Swayam without her asking arranges that for her. Sharon get surprised seeing this that first time somebody has done something so perfectly that she don't have anything to criticise.

Now Sharon changes and starts dancing. Today her partner was not there of course her so called boyfriend was busy flirting somewhere. So swayam does the part lead male dancer was supposed to do. They were practising Ballroom Jazz which was one of forte of Sharon and choreography was accidently set by swayam (Now here swayam was trained in western classical, Latin, jazz, b-boying, hip-hop and contemporary. Basically swayam was a sure shot western dancer who could move in all possible western dances)

They started dancing Sharon was actually first time was interacting with swayam now. Swayam was explaining her dance moves and songs beat how to pick timing and all. Swayam was of course lost in the beauty of diva while explaining.

Sharon was very impressed with the way whole choreography was set and how the song beat was used perfectly in dance. She herself being done so many dances was impressed with this because there were moves in the dance which she had never done before in spite of the fact that she had so much dancing. She thought this guy is really special.

Sharon Rai Prakash never got impressed by anyone in first meeting. This was the first time she was impressed with something. She herself was wondering that how can she so easily get impressed with this guy. She was impressed with the dance but as usual the diva never expresses this on her face.

They start dancing now and first time Sharon touches swayam and something like a current ran in swayam's body as well as Sharon too felt something special. Sharon was feeling something that she used to feel long before when she was with Aarav (Aarav was the guy Sharon actually loved from the bottom of the heart from childhood both of them had trained in dance together. They both were couple and there was no one in this world who understood better than Aarav. Aarav knew what Sharon wanted everytime they were with eachother. But unfortunately Aarav died in a plane crash before 6 years. Since then Sharon changed herself. Raj came in her life and used her to be on the top and then now he used to take Sharon for granted.)

While dancing Sharon for once saw directly in swayam's eyes. She directly felt something touched her heart. She never felt like this with Raj or in fact Aarav. Swayam was just lost in those green eyes. Both of them just froze there looking in each other's eyes. Sharon was confused that why this guy is leaving so much impact on her mind and soul in the first meeting. Surely swayam had qualities that Aarav possessed and he was more than what Aarav was capable of that's what Sharon was constantly thinking there.

As just than Raj came and saw this. And just to his usual sense he started barking on Sharon. But this time Sharon to go mad on him. Sharon went mad on him because he started barking and moreover that because of his disturbance she had to leave swayam who she felt very comfortable with and was feeling like she was with Aarav.

Sharon asked everybody to go out as she wanted to talk to Raj alone. So everybody including swayam went outside and outside everybody was gathered because two of the main stars were fighting like maniacs inside.

Swayam knew that this was coming one day. He knew Sharon never loved Raj. (In fact swayam was actually in love with Sharon since Aarav was in Sharon's life and Sharon Aarav and Swayam were in New York. Aarav used to help swayam a lot with his part time employments and learning and all and used to share everything with Sharon including her pictures. Swayam actually never met Sharon in person but he knew her very well through Aarav and he was in love with just that picture of Sharon which Aarav had kept in his pocket. After Aarav died swayam had thought many times to go and help Sharon because he knew what Aarav meant for her but somehow he never got courage to confront Sharon. So he never tried to meet her but he saw Sharon changing she was getting famous but she was losing original Sharon way behind her.)

Swayam tried to peak from window as to what was happening inside. He could see just one thing inside and could hear that..

Raj: you think you can do whatever you think...you bitches get this thing very clearly I am your boyfriend and only I am supposed to touch you no one else can touch you understand...

Sharon: Ohh dream on Mr. Casanova you are not my master that I do what you want. And moreover you are free to sleep with any girl you want and I am not allowed even to touch a boy... no this won't be tolerated never...

Raj: If you won't follow as I do than I will ditch you forever.

Sharon: oh who the hell you are to ditch me haan? I Sharon Rai Prakash ditch you today. Now never show me you bloody face again.

Raj in anger moved out of the room. It was almost evening pack up time just hour to go. Swayam understood that Sharon needed sometime alone. So he asked all the staff to leave for home now and they will continue in the morning.

Meanwhile swayam took two mugs of coffee and went in the rehearsal hall. Sharon was sitting on the floor quietly remembering Aarav and crying. Swayam went beside her and sat there in front of her. Swayam gave her coffee mug.

Sharon: hey you no need to show that fake concern towards me ok. I am not that girl who will find these gestures sweet and will start talking to you. Just leave me alone you understand.

Swayam: well I am not doing any gesture in first place. I came here because after so much fighting and talking and roaring you might have got tired and needed some coffee to chill so I brought this.

Sharon just went blank with that answer... because she did not expect a guy to give her that type of answer anyway.

Sharon: Ohh so trying play tricks haan Mr.

Swayam: No tricks miss it's a simple thing you did right thing by breaking up with him.

Sharon: did I ask you that it was wrong or right?

Swayam: but I want to say you did right thing. Because that guy Raj was actually using your fame. He never loved Sharon. Because if he did love Sharon than Sharon would never be like this.

Sharon: (in mind did he just say what I feel) and what the hell is that Sharon was not like this?? How am I supposed be like then??

Swayam: well you want me to say how Sharon was supposed be like.

Sharon: Yes exactly I want to know how any random person can say how Sharon should be.

Swayam: ok first of all I am not a random person. (He was about to say that he is friend of Aarav but just then he remembered one thing that Aarav had made him swear that if he ever meets Sharon he will not say it to her that Aarav is his friend and has shared her memories with him. Because Sharon never wanted to share anything related to Aarav with anyone. And Aarav had just started considering swayam as his brother. So Aarav never hide anything from swayam but he never told Sharon about swayam.)

And now Sharon real Sharon is not the person sitting over here and throwing tantrums... this fake anger and rudeness is never meant for Sharon you know. Sharon is this sweet little girl next door who can find happiness in small things or small achievements. All this shell around you that nobody can hurt you and you are tuff girl or a girl of substance is just a mask that you are using to show the world. From inside you are soft and polite and gentle person who wants to live like every common person.

But all the cosiness around you has turned you into something that you actually are not. However you try to prove me that you can hurt people with you behaviour, I for sure know that when anyone gets hurt from you its first you gets hurt most. So don't pretend now at least against me that you are tuff and can handle situations better ok.

Sharon was thinking he has actually spoken everything right. How can he know so much about me in only one meeting,  he has just broken all the shelf around me and has just gone to read my heart as it is which I have hidden very successfully from all others. Something he spoke that even Aarav never spoke about. Aarav did know what I wanted but he never knew how my heartfelt. This guy here has just read my heart perfectly just as no one has ever read it.

Sharon: and what makes you say all this about me? Ek mulakat mein tum muje kitna jaan sakte ho Mr.

Swayam: Swayam Shekhawat that's my name.

Sharon: ok whatever tell me how can you confidently say that whatever you spoke about me is right?

Swayam: ok... first thing I don't know you from this one meeting of ours today. Actually I am I know you from the day I saw you dancing for the time. I was fallen in love with you at that very moment. Since that day I have been carrying all you photos wherever they are published. I have loved you through your pictures miss diva. Your eyes in the picture speaks for you and I talk to them everyday.

I never knew one day I will be sitting like this with you and saying all this things to you. But from your dancing and your pictures I always felt that you are something else and showing some other side to the world. I can understand that there is some fear in you. But I have never been able to understand what fear is lying inside these deep green eyes that are not allowing you to live freely.

Sharon was crying now because she had no other choice but to admit that swayam was speaking real Sharon.

Swayam: hey it's ok... I did not want to hurt you.

Sharon: no you are not hurting me but after very long time somebody has made me meet the real me in myself.

Swayam was smiling now and Sharon saw his smile she found him cute and some innocence was there in his smile which made Sharon smile.

Swayam: that's nice keep smiling like this. You know now this Raj shit is out of your life. You are free you can live freely and start new means of life. Don't be so much reserved and all in work. Live life you are here and one life time is really long to live with so much seriousness around you.

Sharon smiled at him and said I will try to...

Swayam stood up patched her head little and started walking towards door... just then turn around to tell her that...

Swayam: hey Sharon see ya tomorrow here only we have to finish the dance and have to search a new partner for you now...

Sharon smiled at him...

Swayam went out and went home as Rey was to go on a date with kriya.

Swayam was at home thinking about his dance and whatever he confessed against Sharon. He felt bad that he couldn't say to Sharon that it was Aarav who made him know Sharon. But as swayam was man of his words and this truth that he knew Aarav will now go with him in his grave.

Sharon on the other side after so many years was sitting with Aarav's picture in hand. And she was thinking about swayam not Aarav. She felt after Aarav she first time felt that she was alive when she was dancing. She felt something that was attracting her towards swayam. She is saying Aarav that he is like or I should say he Is even more good than you. He is the only one after you who has known what my heartfelt Aarav. I am still wondering that how can I fall in love with him in just one day. But I mean he confessed himself that he loves me. And what is more touching that he loves me the real Sharon and he knows the real Sharon very well.

Aarav you always wanted me to move on in life. I still remember that you said if you ever move on than I too have to move on in life. And I think this guy is something different. Why I am feeling like you have sent him for me. He is the one who can make me meet the real me. He is the only one who can make me live all over again because in his touch I could feel that I was leaving up all over again.

Aarav is this sign for me that you are indicating me to move on with this guy. I never felt like this for Raj even though we were in relationship for 4 years.

I think yes I am in love with this guy. I don't know how. But I can feel the same thing that I used to feel for Aarav. This is it now I understand Aarav why you always said that love is love it has no counts. Ya you were right love is love and it has no counts I am in love with this guy swayam because he makes me feel alive his touch resemble you Aarav.

Yes I am in love and I need to tell him this now. But how? I don't know where does he live? I don't even have his number... I cannot wait till morning to tell him this. What can I do now?

Yes Kriya... kriya ke pas uska number hoga let me call kriya.

Sharon calling kriya: hello kriya its Sharon... I need to ask you something

Kriya tensed: what is it Sharon?

Sharon: you had sent in a guy to help me in the morning what was his name?  Ya swayam...

Kriya: ya Sharon it was swayam but he did anything wrong... please don't punish him... I assure you he won't repeat it again.

Sharon: Relax kriya he hasnot done anything wrong. I just wanted to discuss something about dance with him thats why I want his phone number.

Kriya relaxed now gave Sharon swayam's phone number.

Sharon called swayam: hello is this swayam shkehawat... I am Sharon Rai Prakash here...

Swayam: yes Sharon

Sharon: I want you at my home in 15 minutes. I don't know how you will manage it but right here my home in 15. Ok. And cut the call.

Swayam did his best and ran for his life because he knew Sharon's anger was dangerous to his health and job. Swayam reached Sharon's place 13 minutes and servants were instructed to send swayam where Sharon was sitting. Swayam reached there.

Sharon: so you are here sharp in 15 nice.

Swayam: ya you wanted me to be here in 15 so how could I not make it.

Sharon: nice nice. Now in the evening you told many things to me. You said you loved me from my pictures and you could read my heart from the pictures. Right?

Swayam: (in mind oh no I think isse ye bat buri lagi hai, duffer idiot pehli hi mulakat mein ye sab kehne ki kya zaruarat thi tuje isse) ya Sharon but I was just saying

Sharon cutted him in mid way there...

Sharon: and you also wanted to know what is the fear lying in my eyes right?

Swayam: Right.

Sharon: you were right I have made a shelf around me. And you want to know why because I lost him (showing him the picture of Aarav). He was the only one who knew me this well and after him I was ending up being hurt from everywhere. So to stop myself getting hurt so much I had to change myself into something that cannot hurt me anymore.

But today you after all came and just directly spoke what was in my heart and perfection and spoke as if you knew me from ages. I was amazed to see this in first place. But whatever you spoke about me in the evening was right.

Now the thing I want to know is... you said that you love me what was that?

Swayam: Sharon this is something I really feel for you... I am in love with you from last six years. There has been no single night where I not dreamt of myself proposing you. You met me by chance here. Even if you would not have met me I would have loved you. I had decided that if I am to get married one day it will be only with you otherwise I will die single very happily seeing you happy... I love you Sharon I really do...

Sharon: Look I can see in your eyes that you are speaking the truth. I can trust you. My heart wants to trust you. The reason why I am saying this is that after Aarav I never felt I am alive. I lived only to take breaths. But today when you touched me I really felt I am alive all over again. You made me meet the Sharon I am today after ages last time it was Aarav who made this.

But you are different yet you are like Aarav. But you have something very deep that even Aarav didn't have.

Yes Swayam I am in love again. And this time it's you have made my heart feel alive once again.

You know everybody say that your first love is something that you always cherish. And your real love is only love which you do in first place.

But today after meeting you I can proudly say that love doesn't have counts swayam. I am the live example of that. I love you and I love you from the bottom of my heart. I think I love you more than I did love Aarav once. I have lived on after Aarav because I was designated to meet you. Now I am feeling like if I ever loose you I will never be able to live.

This is the feeling that I have developed only for you. Even for Aarav I felt enormous love but never felt like this for him which I am feeling for you.

Swayam: sshhh you are speaking too much...

Swayam went on his knees and spoke Sharon Rai Prakash will you be always there in my life with me to live and cherish all the happiness in my life. I want to feel the happiness of celebrating my success with you with the person I love most. I want to have a sweet family with you. I want to have kids who are beautiful as you and humbled like me (both of them smiled on this). I want you to be with me in each and every thing I do. Even I want you to hold my hand when I am taking my last bree...

Sharon just stopped swayam from speaking ahead and spoke..

Sharon: We will die together holding our hands swayam...

And swayam got up and they both hugged each other got lost in each other's heart. They both were getting united and proving that love never has any counts and love is just love it can happen anytime to anybody. So always cherish love that you have in your life. Respect the feelings of the person you love most...

(so guys this was an os that I wrote as gesture or say my way to bid sneha bye bye and cherish one more time TanHa as SwaRon through this OS. I hope you all have liked reading this. Now I am inactive and I will be till 19th November. But I will respond to every comment that come on this os. So please do comment if you like reading this and ask others to read if you think it's good enough to ask others to read this.)

Thank you for your time and patience for reading this os.

Regards

Pratik...

Edited by pratik54000 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES

*edited*

The name of your OS and the last chat we had suggested it to be heavy and i was pleasantly surprised with the light start and various names Rey attributed to Swayam was a fun read, loved the bond they share and you did ample justice to Reyam friendship, but as i read further i realized you were just preparing for a more deeper pain with those light moments up front. The dual side of Sharon shown perfecto and i have always admired how Swayam could break any barriers that hold Sharon away. Loosing your first love is something we have spoken about alot and i see you are leaning on to agree with me that life does give you a second change at everything and love is no different. Soulmates ke bhare mein i don't know much to comment but i can vouch on, that someone somewhere is made just for you and its just a matter of time you  find your match - i know many would think i live in a fantasy world.. but thats what my opinion is :) 
Loved this OS from you and i am glad you came up with this.
few things i missed out on, loved the Rey kriya and Swayam part a lot - effortlessly could see their friendship bond.
All the best for your exams and i am sure you are going to do great. 

Sudha 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
*unres*
Bhai🤗
Amazing os👏
Loved it😊
Sharon ,the arrogant diva and swayam the cute lover boy
Love it how swayam could break away all the barriers sharon holds and overcome her inhibitions and insecurities😃
Sharon's pain,the pain of losing your first love ,was very well described👍🏼
swayam started loving sharon only by seeing her pics n hearing about her..😊
reyam's bond was shown very well
loved the confession part😃
Beautifully written!!👍🏼
keep cuming with more of such amazing stuff bhai😊
Thanks for the pm!
Best of luck for ur xams😃
p.s: really sorry for unresing my comment so late😔
I completely forgot about it..thanx for reminding😊
Edited by --NishaGoyal-- - 11 years ago
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
MONSTER 😃

res
unres

Awesome os pratik !!
beautifully written 👏
the whole story was really nice , sharon the arrogant diva with her own reasons as to why she is like this  and  swayam loving the real sharon . 
u described sharons emotions very well . 
swayams and sharon confessions were written amazingly . 😊
the tittle of the os was so apt for the story . love can always give u a second chance .
loved it.❤️
keep coming up with such fantastic os's 
thanks for the PM.
Edited by tanukaswaron - 11 years ago
BusyIndivaBee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
-res-
will comment in some time
gotta study :p
this os was amazing 
will give a proper comment after sometime
exams r nearing 
sorry😒
n thanx for the pm😃
-unres-
hey so firstly i would like to say ur os is amazing
firslty that inrto of swayam took me to another world
it was sooo nice
then rey tring to wake up swyam but swyam lost in sharons dreams
awww
he love her from the past 6 years but never told her
kria waiting for reyam n hoped that sharon wouldnt reach before them in order to save them
such a sweet character of kriya
finally kriyansh sent swayam to work with sharon😳
sharon pissed off with her so called bf was so sad
finally swaron together
swayam knows sharon from top to bottom so i was not surprised reading that he aaranged eveything what sharon wanted pefectly
awww sharon felt something being close to swayam
she was reminded of aarav
her past was so sad
specially because it changed her to his rude girl
i was sooo happy when sharon n her so called boy friend broke up
swayam was there to support her n not to sympathise with her
it was sooo good
swayam confessed his feelings was the most awaited moment of the os
it was nice to read how aarav considered swayam as his bro n shared evrything abt his relationship with sharon
n how swayam fell for sharon
finally sharon realised she loves swayam
she calls him home n they confess
n swayam as u said is a man of his words did not reveal that he knew aarav
sharon was so happy that swayam knew the real sharon 
n indeeed a perfect ending to this os
well i dont really believe in love its always been friendship for me but u potrayed the feeling well😊
Edited by sajan_swaron - 11 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajan_swaron

will comment in some time

gotta study :p
this os was amazing
will give a proper comment after sometime
exams r nearing
sorry😒
n thanx for the pm😃

its ok i can understand that...exams are important...study well and all the best for exams...i am glad you read it and liked it...
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
RES
UNRES
Now that was an awesome os!!!😊...i loved the title...and then the story was quite unique.
I loved the beginning when Rey was trying to wake up Swayam. I loved the way you have shown the bonding between Swayam, Rey and Kria.
The love story between Sharon, the arrogant diva, and Swayam, the Majnu boy, was really nice...the way Swayam made Sharon come out of her shell which she had built around herself after Aarav's death was mindblowing.
The confession was really nice too.
This was an amzing os, very well-written Pratik!!
-Amrita

Edited by idiot_box - 11 years ago
tanharockks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was nice 
but 
expression part cud have been better 
thnx for the pm
Edited by tanharockks - 11 years ago
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4