Swaron FF: Love is the happiest feeling

pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Swaron FF: Love is the happiest feeling

Hi guys I have written something on swaron track. I am really disappointed with the way things have gone by after the swaron conversation at the canteen after the party. So I have tried to visualise the swaron track from my viewpoint. Don't expect too much from me guys I am very bad writer. I have tried to send as many pm's as I can, I am very sorry if somebody is left out from pm list. It's my first time so I am not able to execute all the process effectively, and enough of my talks and moving on to the story.

(I am starting the story from the swaron conversation after they dance)

(p.s. here in my story rey is not the victim of the video trick of shivam and he still is the gs of the college and all other things are just the way they were except swaron)

Swayam: Sharon what is the matter? Why are you behaving like this with me?

Sharon: swayam please I don't want to talk about that right now... I really want some time alone to think about all and come to a conclusion.

Swayam: everything is back to normal and everybody has understood that it was a misunderstanding nothing else, so why can't you forget it move on.

Sharon: swayam it's not easy for me to do that as everybody doubted my intension. That has hurt me very badly; everyone knew I will never do such cheap things to win. But nobody believed me when I was explaining myself.

Swayam: Sharon at that time everybody was worried and they didn't know what to do at that time. Try to understand their point of view also. And moreover you know our relationship is very much affected because of all this.

Sharon: swayam why the hell should I only understand why nobody ever tries to understand me. And their actions didn't hurt me that much, but what hurt me most is the fact that everybody was scolding me and you were just listening to them instead of protecting me.

Swayam: Sharon I was right there for you, but the situation was very critical for me to speak, if I would have spoken at that time than also nobody had understood me. And at that time I was also not sure about how the things were going on.

Sharon: swayam everybody was scolding me on the top of their voices and you were not able to think anything, what kind of explanation is this for the justification of your no actions at that time. And how could you forget that I am your girlfriend. Than how can you tolerate anybody accusing your girlfriend? You know what swayam you have changed very much. The old swayam could never bare one word against me.

Swayam: Sharon you are misunderstanding me now. I did defend you when my team meeting was going on and whenever anyone doubted your intentions. I cherish the fact that you are my girl friend and I still cannot bare one word against you. I have never changed Sharon but that situation demanded that I should stay silent because I had to take care of my team and also the fact that our group doesn't get split.

Sharon: Look you are concerned about your team and group but what about me swayam? Am I only the last one in the list of your priorities? I guess swayam you have changed you doesn't value me the way you used to.

Swayam: Sharon I am always concerned about you most. You are my top most priority but that time I needed to find a way to make everybody understand that you were not responsible for whatever happened in the competition. And you know I came to your house that night itself to talk but you didn't want to talk that time and you pushed me away.

Sharon: swayam how many times I have pushed you away in past when I was having problems but you never backed out you did talk to me when you wanted to even though we were not in relationship at that time. Than how come I pushed away you mattered to you this time?

Swayam: Sharon please trust me really I thought that you need some time alone and you will be fine. Once you are fine than we can sort out all our issues.

Sharon: swayam I was waiting ke tum aaoge and muje cheer karoge muje support karoge but no you did not even care to come and ask me why I was alone in the projector room. I needed you swayam at that time I wished that you know me very well and you will come to me but instead you just tried to defend me when others were seeing just because I told you previously that you didn't defend me.

Swayam: I came there in the projector room Sharon but you were there still upset so I thought you might need some more time. And moreover I saw you switch off the projector when my image came so I thought that was not the good time to talk. Hence I left the place Sharon.

Sharon: Swayam how much will you justify me? You know that I needed you but you thought to give me time. When we had decided that we will talk and sort out all our problems.

Swayam: Sharon I am right here to talk to you. I have come here just to talk and rectify things that are screwed up.

Sharon: it's too late swayam now. I think it's my fault that I expected too much from you. I thought you know me well and what I need but I was so wrong swayam. You have really changed yourself now.

Swayam: Sharon it's not like that believe me (his face fell down something like he knew what was coming towards him)

Sharon: Swayam I think I should not have expected too much from this relationship ' trial relationship. Because I have realised one thing that expectations always hurt you.

Swayam was just dumbstruck after whatever he just listened. He really didn't know what to react to her now. The thing which was most prized possession for swayam was just going away from him. And he was not able to stop it.

Sharon: swayam you are doing all this things now when I have already decided that I need some time to re-think where we are right now. I think it would be better if we just stay away from each other for a while and think what is lacking in ourselves that we are here like this now.

Swayam: no Sharon please don't say like this, you know what this relationship matters to me. Just give me one chance I will make everything like it was previously. Please give me one more chance.

Sharon: Swayam I am just saying that I need some time to think. I am not quitting. But please I am not sure about anything right now. So please don't push me into this.

Sharon left saying these last lines to swayam...

Swayam who stood fully broken there thought to himself that 'Sharon you are my prized possession and I will not let this relationship end so easily. I will make you fall in love with me all over again. And trust me you will love me with the same intensity which you were afraid of. I have to do something very soon.

(He called rey and discussed something and swayam had an evil smirk on his face... now what was the thing they discussed and what swayam is going to do will be in next part)

How was it guys? I know I am a very bad writer. I have tried to write something to come out of my boring taxation and finance books. Do you want me to continue this ss. I am not sure how many parts it will take. I am waiting for all the comments. I know this is bad but do tell me what you felt after reading this.

I have tried to send PMs to all the persons there in my buddy list. Please forgive if I forgot to PM anyone.

Thank you very much for the patience to read this...

Regards

Pratik...

Index

Edited by pratik54000 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
res!!

unres!! 

bad writer ???? kis angle se??????๐Ÿ˜•

awesome part to start the ss with!!! ...

plz update nxt part today only!! ( baby face)๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Nehal92 - 11 years ago
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Res๐Ÿ˜ณ

brooo u and writting a ff????i got a shock when i saw the pm i was like is this bro????but m really happy u wrote actually starting main bahout bore hota hai fir u see u will love wrtting but then there will be no tym so u will update little little!!!!
speaking out of my experience๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
now btw i thought u left watching d3?????
well i really dnt know wht happ after the dance n all i just know elections are on i saw this week!!!!!
now cuming to the SS pbvio bro continue i really love stories where hero makes the heroine fall in love again aur yaha toh like se love hona hai woh bhi same as swayam intensity toh i toh enjoyed it!!!!
loved the convo between them both trying to justify themselves!!!!
feel bad for both actually i can understand sharon side kinda more here
cuz when u are alone on one side n all others against u blaming u its really bad!!!!
but swayam thinks praticaly joh sharon may be kahi na kahi understand nahi kar rahi hai!!!!
anyway cont soon bro m waiting n do pm me n ha missing u alottt
Edited by dmg_mjht_d3_rox - 11 years ago
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
yeppie!!!...for the first time m first.. oh no..nehal ne baazi maar li!!
ok enough of my happiness...wow pratik it was fab...luvd the convo...update soon...and thanks for the pm!!Edited by Luvsd3 - 11 years ago
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nyc start!!m really looking forward to the next part!!update soon!
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nehal92

res!!

unres!!

bad writer ???? kis angle se??????๐Ÿ˜•

awesome part to start the ss with!!! ...

plz update nxt part today only!! ( baby face)๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanx nehal...i am glad it was not boring for you... and i will update soon but cannot promise anything now...but surely an update will be there soon...
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res!
~unres~
wow!
realy nice start!!
Loved the fact that swayam was trying to sort out things with sharon,instead of staning like a statue like d3...
swayam has made a plan to manofy sharon instead of ingaging himself in social service like d3...
waiting to read the next part.
update soon..
Thanks for the pm!!๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by cuteswayu - 11 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg_mjht_d3_rox

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Res๐Ÿ˜ณ

</div>____________
UNRES!!!!

<div>brooo u and writting a ff????i got a shock when i saw the pm i was like is this bro????but m really happy u wrote actually starting main bahout bore hota hai fir u see u will love wrtting but then there will be no tym so u will update little little!!!!

speaking out of my experience๐Ÿ˜†

now btw i thought u left watching d3?????

well i really dnt know wht happ after the dance n all i just know elections are on i saw this week!!!!!

now cuming to the SS pbvio bro continue i really love stories where hero makes the heroine fall in love again aur yaha toh like se love hona hai woh bhi same as swayam intensity toh i toh enjoyed it!!!!

loved the convo between them both trying to justify themselves!!!!

feel bad for both actually i can understand sharon side kinda more here

cuz when u are alone on one side n all others against u blaming u its really bad!!!!

but swayam thinks praticaly joh sharon may be kahi na kahi understand nahi kar rahi hai!!!!

anyway cont soon bro m waiting n do pm me n ha missing u alottt
</font>

akshu my dearest sis thanx for the lovely big comment and liking it...i know have quitted d3 but i am very glad that you came to read this one...i have tried to write something for timepass from usual studies...i am not gonna be writiing as you all do...and yes i am watching d3 at intervals so i watched this part and was unsatisfied with how convo was shown so i came up with this...i miss you too akshu...Edited by pratik54000 - 11 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvsd3

yeppie!!!...for the first time m first.. oh no..nehal ne baazi maar li!!
ok enough of my happiness...wow pratik it was fab...luvd the convo...update soon...and thanks for the pm!!

thanks for nice words himani...i am glad that you liked it...and will try to update soon but cannot promise anything...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rumeli--

nyc start!!m really looking forward to the next part!!update soon!

thanks for liking it and for these nice words...i am really glad..