Thank you 😃

Originally posted by: casker

Great update. loved it.

Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 5

In the Office

Jay walked his chair, look at his file on the desk and he looked fake ignore to Khushi. Khushi put her hand to hold her ear, her face expression like puppy then Jay still ignore it. She took the note book and black pen from the desk and write it down.

Jay & Khushi Conversation Note

Khushi say:- I'm sorry Jay, please forgive me?  

Jay look at the note book then Jay give back the note book to Khushi

Khushi say:- If you don't speak up then i won't speak to anyone anymore.

Khushi gave back the note book to Jay read it then put the note book down on the desk. Jay  walked out of the office then Khushi follow him. Jay walked around in the office then Khushi still follow him. Jay stopped then turned around look at Khushi with fake angry face then still walked it. Khushi stopped and her mind say 'Jay is not talking to me' she felt sad. Khushi went back to her office and sit down on the chair. She bit doing her office work, then she still thinking of Jay and her mind say 'how to break the silence'. Khushi say 'I'm going do it on my way and my plan' 'if my plan don't work then i will ask Kashish about it'. She wrote something down on the note book

Plan 1:- 'To give flower on the desk'. (If he like the flower by me, he will smell it and then he will speak up).

Plan 2:- 'To give nice coffee to Jay'. (If he like the coffee by me then he will speak up).

Plan 3:- 'To make Jalebi by me' to give Jay and taste it. (if he like it then he will speak up).

Khushi say on her mind 'can i think of more plan hmmm oh yeah one more plan'.

Plan 4:- 'To talk Jay on the phone like prank'. (If he speak up then i will him by anonymous)

Khushi say 'if my plan don't work then I will ask Kashish about it' she smiled.

Arnav Singh Raizada House (Delhi)

After he finished talking to Aman, he put his mobile and his bluetooth on the bed. He went to his cupboard, take the clothes and then went to shower. He close his eyes and still thinking of Khushi with sweet moment from flashback. He opened his eyes, after he finish he put his towel on and then he took the towel off.  He put his clothes on and came out of the bathroom. He sit on the laptop and working on it.

Back to Khushi Office  

Khushi say 'From tomorrow I will start my own plan with Jay'. She smiled and then she got up. She look at her watched and Khushi say it is 4' o clock and shocked. She forgotten to picked Akshat from school. She hold her bag and left from her office, she walked to the reception and she told Maya ' Can you tell Jay that I'm going to pick up Akshat from school please? Maya say 'okay Madam, don't worry I will tell him'. Khushi smiled at Maya and Maya smiled at Khushi. Khushi left from the building and walked to find her car parking.

In the Car

She sit in the car and to put her bag inside the car then drive to Akshat school. She stuck in traffic like 10 minutes then drive to Akshat school and find parking in school. She got out of the car and walked to school by gate. She looked Akshat around by gate. Khushi called 'Akshat' by shout and Akshat turned around, look at her mum. Akshat running into Khushi and hugged his mum Khushi. Khushi and his son Akshat smiled each other, they break the hugged Khushi asked Akshat how was the school? Akshat say 'Amma the school was great, i had so much fun today'. Akshat tell the stories about the school, about what did he do in school today? with his mum Khushi. Akshat hold hand by his mum Khushi to walked her car, Them both got in the car. Khushi put the radio on to select by Salman khan song. She singing like Salman khan movies song which is 'Desi Beat' from bodyguard and Akshat joined with her to sing. Akshat know her mum loved Salman khan a lot. Akshat don't liked Salman khan that much. He only loved cartoon and his toys a lot.

Jay Khanna House (Evening)

Khushi drive back to Jay home with Akshat. Khushi knock the door and Kashish opened the door, they smiled each other. Kashish say 'come in' to Khushi and Akshat. Akshat felt tired and sit on the coach. Khushi walked upstairs to her room to put her bag and Akshat school bag.  Khushi came downstairs and sit next to Akshat. Akshat put lap on Khushi legs. Akshat closed his eyes and Khushi kissed his forehead. Khushi touch by her right hand on Akshat head then Khushi smiled and still looked at him while he sleeping. Kashish walked to coach and sit next to Khushi. Khushi asked Kashish 'Have you found your man yet?' Kashish say 'Yes sis, he came from Canada'. Kashish say 'his named is 'Prem, he coming to Delhi in two months and asking me to proposal soon'. Khushi felt happy for Kashish and she hugged her tight. Kashish and Khushi felt happy each other. Then they break hugged and then tell something each other.

Conversation

Kashish say:- When i tell my bhai Jay for my boyfriend?

Khushi say:- Did you tell him your brother Jay yet?

Kashish say:- 'No sis, i felt scared and why i can't tell him about Prem for long time?

Khushi say:- 'I think you should need to spend time with your brother Jay and tell him about Prem'.

Kashish say:- I will tell him about him in few days, but if he don't want my marriage with my boyfriend, can you asked Jay about him for me sis please?

Khushi say:- I will try best and persuade him to say yes.

Kashish say:- thank you sis

End of conversation

Kashish and Khushi hugged each other, cries and happy each other. Akshat opened his eyes and got up. Khushi and Kashish wipe the tears of their face. Akshat asked them 'what happened Amma and aunty (Kashish)?'. Khushi say to his son 'nothing son, do you want to eat now?. Akshat say his mum Khushi 'I'm very hungry now Amma'.  Khushi say 'what should I make for you?'. Akshat say 'I want Pasta and milk'. Khushi say 'okay son'. Khushi walked to the kitchen and make food and drink for Akshat. Kashish and Akshat play each other and drawing something on the book.

Back to Jay Office

Jay walked to reception, asked Maya about Khushi. Maya say to Jay that 'oh yeah Khushi went to picked Akshat from school at 4 o clock'. Jay say to Maya 'okay Maya thank you for telling me'. Jay went back to the office and sit on the chair. Jay looked at his file and working on the laptop on his desk. 

Will Khushi successful plan for Jay from tomorrow? Will Kashish tell his brother for marriage proposal? Find out soon 😊 

I will update for part 6 soon 😊

Edited by Fahiz - 11 years ago
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

You haven't write anything... It is just blank 😕

Edited by Fahiz - 11 years ago
dorindakate thumbnail
Thanks for the pm...

Enjoying the story...
Prettychoco90 thumbnail