Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww such a beautiful sweet teaser
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

PART 35

Dear Mishti,

Ok, don't look here and there as you wont find me in the room nor in the whole cottage and don't even bother to curse me with your words. Now coming to the point, you will find an address at the end of the letter, yup I know its not far but just two-three cottages  away from our cottage. Don't even bother to change and nor inform anyone as tat work is done by your Vicky, so now without wasting any time just leave and come.

Will be waiting and yaa don't blush so much as I have already warned you tat you will require this color of yours to night.

Your darling husband...

Maan!!!!

Geet blushed reading the letter and she knew wat was Maan upto. She quietly followed the way to the address and soon reached the place only to see a much smaller cottage compared to wat they had booked for them but she was more shocked to see tat the whole pathway was covered with flower petals of different color. She smiled seeing tat, reached to the door, and slightly pushed it and once she stepped inside, she was welcomed with a rain of rose petals, which surrounded her. She was shocked surprised and happy while she called out for Maan but there was no sign of her husband. She walked inside the cottage and found a note with a rose kept on the table. She smiled while, kissed the rose, and started to read the letter.

"Hmmm'. Mishti, don't kiss the rose as its not me nor my lips so save tat for me once m with you and I know my Mishti will love it. Ok now, forget all this and quickly go inside the bedroom which is on your left and there is a small surprise for you.

Love you Mishti"

Geet walked inside the bedroom and saw a gift wrapped beautifully. She slowly opened the packet only to see the most beautiful saree and a small delicate diamond neckpiece, which would enhance her beauty, but her eyes were surprised to see one more note along with it.

" Hope tat my Mishti loved my small gift' and please no tears now ok, its enough. This is a small gift from me and I know tat my Mishti would look the most beautiful angel with it. Now I wont waste any more time, so would love you to get ready soon if you want to meet your Maan and ya.. do have a nice shower which would make you relax for now but would increase your love for me'..Love you and see you soon'"

Geet went inside the washroom and was shocked to see the washroom dimly lit with candles and the bathtub filled with rose petals and milk. See saw her favorite shampoo, her favorite soap on the edge of the bathtub and a bath gown hanging near by.

She smiled seeing the arrangements for her and slowly tipped near it only to see one more note along with a rose. She picked them and kissed while she read the note.

"This is for my angel, who has been sent for this ruthless MSK. I know tat nothing will undo my sins but I need to do this for myself. Mishti, I won't make you to cry with my words anymore so get ready soon. I wish I could be there with you to give you the most royal bath but I don't wont to lose myself so soon in you, so have a nice shower and get ready soon.. Love you Maan"

Tat was it Geet blushed turning her cheeks into more deep color while she could imagine Maan there with her. She smiled and slowly undressed herself and stepped inside the bathtub enjoying and feeling the love of her husband in his sweet surprise. She could feel Maan heated gaze her while she remembered their almost love making in the waterfall and she hid her face in her palms but soon realized tat there was no one to see her.

"Geet, stop blushing for unknown reasons. See there is no Maan here to see you. Geet you need to be strong now as the way the things are going on its sure tat Maan wont leave you  for the whole night, so get ready quickly."

Geet had a nice royal shower which her husband had arranged for her and wrapped herself with the gown and came inside and blushed seeing the saree. She reached near it but was shocked to see the blouse. She had failed to see earlier tat the blouse of the saree was way to revealing and was held with only a string behind.  She gulped her saliva thinking about wat would Maan do seeing her like tat , but she did not have any other option rather than wearing it. She quickly got ready wearing the saree and the diamond set which had a earrings and a bracelet with it

she looked upon into the mirror her eyes had tears seeing tat her most valued and treasured and priceless thing missing in her. she slowly touched her neck as if making sure tat her mangalsutra was there but nope her neck was without it.

"Will I ever wear my mangalsutra again? Did Maan forget tat I had told him tat I will wear it when he himself will make me wear it. Does he remember wat I had said to him. Please babaji, I don't need all this jewels but please give me my mangalsutra back, how can I stay without it."

Geet wiped her tears and bent down to take the sindoor when her eyes once again fell on a note. She quickly took it and read.

"Mishti, I know right now you are shedding your precious pearls due to me. But please at least today don't do tat or else I will never forgive myself. Its very hard for me to move forward but I want, I need to forget our past only for you for our love and the thing which you are missing right now I know it and don't worry I will give it to you will all love and respect back to you, but right now come outside the room as I cant wait any longer.. love you"

Geet smiled seeing tat her Maan was back, the Maan whom she loved for his caring and unsaid love. The Maan who would understand her and her feelings. She once saw at her mirror image and smiled feeling shy and slowly tip outside the room and once she stepped out of the room she was blindfolded before she could see around which made her to fear but as soon as she felt the familiar smell she relaxed leaning behind as the hands of the person wrapped around her delicate waist giving a priceless smile and she moaned softly " Maan."

Hmmm' so you came to know  its me haan' how can I not, I can feel you even without seeing you. but why did you blind fold me.. Maan' Maan nuzzled his nose in her shoulder inhaling her fresh aroma and feeling his love so close after ages. Maan' answer me na , why this blindfold. Mishti, I have yet not seen you, how you look even though I know you look like an angel but m scared tat I may loose myself if I see you. I just want to get lost in you the way you always made me Mishti. Geet was so lost he his words tat she did not even speak a word but instead leaned more to him and did not realize tat Maan had scooped her in his arms and walking and once when she felt herself in the air she realized tat he was carrying her but it was too late and before she could speak a word Maan said I wont let you down Mishti unless and until I see your angelic face. But Maan you have been carrying me so did not you see me now. No.. my eyes are closed and I will see you when it's the right time, so now just let me take you where I want.

Maan carried Geet in his arms while carefully calculating his steps and once when he was sure tat he has reached where he wanted to be he slowly placed Geet on her feet and opened his eyes and slowly took of her  blindfold asking her not to open her eyes. Maan slowly took out something from his pocket and placed it around her neckline while Geet's tears made their way even from her closed eyes. Maan asked her to slowly open her eyes and tats when she saw Maan's mirror image staring at her with all love and love. Her eyes fell on her mangalsutra which now adored her neck with all love and respect which she was missing in her shattered life. Maan wiped her tears still not turning her but just staring at her from the mirror. I know tat my guilt and sins are big but the truth is tat your love is much bigger and sacred tat I failed to realize tat you needed me. I always failed to understand the depth of your unsaid words nor I understood tat your always feared for my repentance. I don't know tat do I even deserve your forgiveness, ur unconditional love and your trust. I don't know tat is this MSK, capable of giving you your Maan back or not.  Geet , I wont make any promises as I have realized tat this MSK can never fulfill them and nor is capable of making any promises but ya, if my Mishti is with me and would help me to overcome all my sins I will try to give your Maan back, the same Maan whom you loved and you carve for. Maan' I'Shhh Mishti.. let me talk today, I need to tell you wat I feel. But Maan.. but Maan places his fingers on her lips. This mangalsutra was tied to u by me so tat I could keep you with me for whole life not coz I loved you but wanted to destroy you thinking tat you betrayed me, but you always respected it and held it close to you as if its your life. the day when  dadima handed it to me saying tat you were no more, tat day I felt tat someone snatched my breadth from me, I did not know wat it was but I always kept this close to me and when the time had come to give it to you I could not. I could not insult the sacred relation that was yours, I could not betray the seven phere tat I had forced you to take, I could not betray the faith tat you had but your love like always proved me wrong and see atlast this mangalsutra deserved its place, the place where it should be. I still remember Mishti tat you will only wear this if I tie it and Maan turns Geet for the first time and lowers his eyes not daring to see her love filled eyes.. and I know tat m not capable of your love but I MSK would like to accept my defeat in front of Mrs. GMSK, and would always like her to win in front of this MSK. Can GMSK let this MSK always be under her unconditional love and care, can this MSK have his MISHTI for life long even though if I do mistakes, can she always love me like she does. Can Mishti..but before Maan could say anything further Geet pulls Maan into a kiss, a kiss of her love to make him realize tat she belongs to only him and him and no one else. She pulled him closer while Maan happily obliged to her kiss and kissed her back with full passion and the slow soft kiss turned into a passionate one. They broke from the kiss after a long time while Maan and Geet stared at each other and before Maan could say anything Geet placed her palm on his mouth and said I don't know anything about unconditional love but ya its true tat Geet loves her Maan like anything. I don't need anything in this world if my Maan is with me, if I have his love only for me and  swear Maan if once again you say tat you don't deserve me and my love na than I will not talk to you and will go far away from you tat even if you want me back you will not be able to find you Geet. I don't want any of our past to come between us Maan, nor I want you to feel guilty for anything, I just want you and your love for me and tats all, so dare you say tat you don't deserve me than I Mrs. GMSK will sue MSK for his life.

Maan was overwhelmed with her simple yet strong confession about her love to him. he knew tat he was nothing in front of her and could not reach the heights of her true love for him. How did he fail to recognize tat she was the same Geet who had love him and always loved him but he did a grave mistake of not trusting her. its just not trust but he had lost the most precious thing in his life and would never forgive himself for tat but he had to forget now for her, their love their baby which he wanted to be back into their life and foremost for himself. He slowly and in one swift move picked Geet into his rams while Geet surprised with it and just stared at his eyes that only had love and respect of her. Maan carried her in the middle of the room where she saw a table on a bed of rose petals while the table was set for two. She was awed to see the way Maan had taken care of each small things. Maan sat down on a chair taking her on his lap while Geet just looked at him and said Maan let me sit on the chair na. see  we have one more chair and I would like to make use of it and' Geet felt Maan's hand under her saree stroking her waist while his other hand moving on her almost bare back. Her breadth heaved due to the sensation his hands were creating and before she could say anything, his lips started to assault her shoulder. Geet tried to voice out but she could only whimper his name and the soft moan from her lips were taking him into a new world of love. His hands moved all over her waist while she digged her nails into his hands and before she could even think she was left my Maan who aw her with closed eyes. He stared at her serene face which was flushed to his torture and he knew tat she was expecting more from him. He smirked to himself and slowly called out to her Geet.. Are you sleeping.. Geet who was all in her dreamland opened her eyes wide and saw Maan smiling at her rather say laughing at her. She pouted her lips with fake anger and hit him with her small fist while Maan enjoyed her lovely antics. He holds her hands in his and before she could say something, he pulled her for a long passionate kiss, he sucked her lips and slightly bit her to enter her to taste her sweetness while Geet gave in to the kiss. Both kissed each other while their hands were roaming on their body and when Maan found her lack of air he left her but still had his lips on hers giving her smooches of love while Geet tried to calm herself. Once she was calmed she opened her eyes and saw Maan once again staring at her lips and she tried to move but he hold her by her waist puling her closer while she hid her face into his neck hugging him. Maan could feel her getting all lost in him and before he could loose himself in her he spoke Mishti'.hmmm'.you need to eat first to withstand my love an passion for whole night. Tat was enough for Geet to come out and she distanced herself and stared at him while still not believing wat her shameless husband said.. whle Maan smiled saying.. Geet still kept gaping at him trying to register his words and when it hit her she realized wat he meant she turned complete red hile she stood up and sat on the next chair while Maan was still eying her. Geet could feel his heated gaze on her an she tried to pull her saree a bit trying to cover herself while Maan said.. I know tat I look very much handsome but mind you look utterly delicious with this saree and blouse and I wont mind taking you right here but still I wont as I don't want you to faint during our love making.. So Mishti first lets eat something so tat you get enough energy  for taking my passion.Mishti, why are you taking the trouble of covering yourself when within few minutes your clothes will leave you. Geet was now totally shy but she tried to answer him back sayingMaan stop all your flirty words and right now I need to eat as m hungry. Hungry for for me or' Maan will you stop and don't try to'seduce me..or else.. or else wat will you do Mrs. Khuranna, will you eat me in your dinner. Geet was trying hard not to get affecte ith his words but she was having a tough doing it and the his words and gaze were making it worse when Maan said.. Geet I told you not to blush so much as I want you to do tat when I will make love to you or else I wont mind skipping the dinner and having you right now. So better stop it and try to get some energy.Geet faked angry and pouted her lips sayingwhen you make me feel blush with your words and gaze tat wat m suppose to do and don't you think tat m so fragile tat I cant handle you.. ok.. My name is GMSK and she can do anything. Maan was trying to make her relax with his words and was happy to see tat she was back to her sherni mood but he did not miss the chance of teasing her.. So GMSK can do anything haan.. than don't back out Mishti.. when you have to do..Geet felt the double meaning of his words and was scared a bit but she did not show and said tat wil see later right now m hungry and I can see the dishes lying on the table and its smell is making me hungry so if you don't mind can we start.

Maan served her along with himself but did not once take of his eyes from her and Geet was having a hard time to control herself. Geet started to eat all the while with her eyes lashes down avoiding his intense passion filled gaze. She dares not see him but Maan was all enjoying her restlessness. Maan called out Geet and without any delay she looked up at him only too see him staring at her but as soon as her eyes caught the sight of his lips she saw some food rested on his lips. She tried to concentrate on her plate which was nor empty but she could not and in a daze she stood up and walked towards him staring at his lips while Maan was just looking at her. once reaching near him she looked at him while Maan sat still and saw her slowly raising her hand towards him and the next second her fingers lingered on his lips and Maan's hands on their own reached her waist pulling her closer and closer. Geet rubbed her fingers on his lips moving them on his lips and softly tracing his outline while Maan was all the while losing his control and in one swift movement he pulled Geet into his lip and holds her hand and kissed her each finger which lingered on his lips while Geet was all shy now while his eyes held her eyes while Geet all lost his in eyes which only showed love for her now.

Maan carried her in his arms without breaking the eyes contact into the room which was meant to witnessed their union, which was meant to witness their love and to witness two bodies being one soul after suffering in their life. Geet was still lost in him atat she did not even realize tat she was carried inside and later placed on her feet and when she heard his voice she realized tat they were not in room where there were. She turned around and saw the most beautiful scene in front of her. she could not believe tat she was standing here which was not less than any heaven. The room was fully decorated which was very big compared to the others, there were red and white satin curtains following from the air coming from the window which was facing the bright moon an showering his love to them in form of his beauty and light. Other than the room was all decorated with white and red roses along with beautiful orchids. There was no source of light but the room was lit by scented candles all over and the most beautiful moon was giving its light and in the centre lied the most beautiful decorated bed all surrounded with once again white satin curtains while the bed was full of rose petals.

Geet turned to see Maan  and said. Maan its so beautiful.. I mean its justs like heaven.. Maan smiled while he placed a soft peck on hr forehead and spoke its not Geet, nothing is much beautiful and angelic than my Mishti, not even moon can be compared with you. But Maan how did you arrange this.. I mean you were all the while with us than.. when it comes to my Mishti nothing is impossible and I wanted everything special for you. Wanted to feel you loved when I mark you as mine with all love which you always deserved but I failed. Want to give you all my love to you tonight and this moon will witness our union, the moon which always with us. Geet hugged Maan with all the love she had for him while tears never stopped coming. She hugged him so tight fearing tat this was only a dream while Maan understood her turmoil and he said Mishti, its not dream but a real dream which you always dreamt of. The dream which you always shared with me. Your Maan is with you Mishti and now he will never leave you alone, he will never leave you and love you all the life' from today by day wil start with you and it will end with you in your arms.. Mishti, I Love you' Love you very much Mishti' Geet kissed his chest an softly said. I Love you Maan, I Love you evry much more than anything else and she once again kissed the place where his heart was while Maan groaned with the desire she was arising in him. he pulled her from himself and without waiting he smacked his lips on her startling Geet but soon found her responding to it with equal passion and love for him. they kissed each other as if there is no tomorrow while Maan's hand roamed her back giving her unknown pleasure which she never felt. Maan saw her panting and he left her lips so tat she could catch her breadth but pulled her into his embrace and played with her saree pallu making Geet to know his intentions. Geet holds his hand in place and looked at his eyes which were dark in passion and she knew tat she could never withstand this not now and nor the days when there were back together in college. she distanced herself  and ran away and stood near the window trying to lower her heartbeats while the cool breeze was not at all helping her. Maan followed her  and embraces her from behind speaking out his feelings in the form of beautiful words  while turning her around and hugging her into his embrace..

Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe hain
Jaane kya bole mann dole sunke badan
Dhadkan bani zubaan

Geet slowly distance herself and traces his face with her fingers loving and lingers her finger tips a bit on his lips while Maan stares at her and feeling shy Geet hugs him tight enough to hide herself in him.

Dhadkan bani zubaan
Baahon ke darmiyaan

Maan pulls her and and hold her hand in air while kissing her arm from the fingers upto his shoulders while Geet tries to move away but Maan hols her by her shoulder kissing it slightly and bends her face and traces it with his long fingers  while brushing his other hand on her curves with all love.

Khulte badn hote labhon ki ye ankahi
Khulte badn hote labhon ki ye ankahi
Mujhse keh rahi hai ki badhne de bekhudi
Mil yoon ki daud jaayein nas nas mein bijliyaan

Geet moves behind him and brushes his hair and kisses it

Dhadkan bani zubaan
Baahon ke darmiyaan

While Maan sees her turning back and bends down kissing her tummy and hugs her from her waist hiding his face in her.

Maan stands up and kisses her eyes while Geet to slowly closes his eyes with her soft hands and kisses thema dn later hugs him trying to absorb each others pain while Maan kisses her nape. Geet turns away while Maan slips her saree pallu down and kisses her each part of her shoulder.

Aasmaan ko bhi ye haseen raaz hai pasand
Aasmaan ko bhi ye haseen raaz hai pasand
Uljhi uljhi saanson ki aawaaz hai pasand
Moti luta rahi hai saawan ki badliyaan

Maan pulls her and and her back touches the wall next to the window while Maan's lips kisses her skin while his hands busying pulling her saree pleast from her in skirt while Geet clutches his shoulder for support.

Dhadkan bani zubaan
Baahon ke darmiyaan

And Geet pulls Maan closer and hugs him tight while Maan hold her more tighter. Maan picks her up in his arms and walks upto the bed and slowly places her down while Geet's hands moves to his buttons to unbutton his shirt.

Dhadkan bani zubaan
Baahon ke darmiyaan

Geet pulls Maan closer and he hides his place in her crook while Geet caresses his nape with her hand while his lips loves her skin. His soft lips on her skin were making her crazy while her hands reached on his bare back marking his skin with her nails. Maan slowly pulls her upwards and opens her blouse string in one go and throws the blouse away leaving her only in her bra while Geet was shocked and covers herself with her hands. Maan holds her hands with his and says No Mishti don't do tat.. I want you to love you without any hesitance today. Will you. How could Geet make him feel like tat she slowly obliged to him and he kissed her curves above the bra while she pulled him closer whem his lips met her skin above her cleavage. Maan once again reached her nape while he kissed and bit her marking her with his love while Geet was all the way moaning his nape and when she could not take it anymore she pulled him and kissed his lips hard showing him tat she wanted him to love her the way he wanted, the way his passion always has dreamt of while she spoke in the kiss Maan ' mark me as your.. mark me and feel me with your love.. Maan make love to me Maan.. Maan just wanted the assurance and he took the charge of the kiss while sucking and nibbling at her lips and slowly biting in to gain access to her mouth to taste her all sweetness while his tongue rolled on hers dancing and playing with it while Geet kept pulling him closer while His Hands busy opening her saree inskirt and rolling it down on her knees. After wast seemed ages Maan left her lips and kissed forehead followed by her eyes, nose, cheeks, jaw and once again reached her neck when she found cool breeze its her slender legs letting her know tat she was bare clad in only her two piece inners but she was too much in the passion and when Maan bit her taking her skin near the neck inbetween his teeth and alter soothed, she moaned Maan while flipping over him and doing the same with him. Geet kissed and bite his skin where she could and licked his small nipples and sucked them to her satisfaction while her hands busy removing his belt and unbuckling his pants while Maan had already freed her from her bra and her curves moving from one side to the other were disturbing him while he licked them slowly getting up but Geet always pushed him down and tortured him still she felt good. Maan could not take it anymore and he slowly pinched her pink bud and brought her under him and kissed her full on her mouth while both freed each other from the last barrier making them bare for each other.

Maan travelled the line between her cleavage still not touching her curves while she was feeling some unknown summersault with his slow torture. Maan kissed and licked the whole around her b****** while his one hand stroked her inner tighs reacjhing her hidden parts and she moaned out loudly feeling the excitement  Maan.. please.. Maan was taking his own time to devour her when she found his tongue rolling her one pink hard bud and she instantly dug her nails in his shoulder and the very next movement Maan bit her hard bud and sucked it to sooth her while he kneaded the other with his palm. Maan sucked till he felt tat she could not take and finding it sore he gave his attention to the other curve still kneading the sore one with his palm while Geet continuously moaned his name taking him and her to their love world. Maan's lips and hands were doing their won magic while Geet was kissing his shoulders and biting him to control her body. After a long, Maan moved down kissing her tummy when he suddenly stopped and stared at her flat bare tummy and his tears made his way while Geet who even though not in senses felt his tears and immediately pulled him to her knowing the reason and without saying anything she kissed him like she could not let him to even think anything. But Maan could not as his hand was silently moving on her stomach. After the kiss Maan  once again reached her bare tummy and kissed her flat bare tummy repeatedly shedding his tears while his one hand tried to feel something which he could not and spoke Mishti, how was the baby. Geet at once clutched his hair tightly in her fist while Maan was still kissing her bare stomach Can we.. I mean can I get the chance for feeling our baby.. Our love here. Can we get back our baby here Mishti.. Geet could not say anything as her tears had made their way and her voice choked with unsaid pain of losing wat she had treasured. She wanted to say many things but could only voice a small whimper from her mouth Maan'Maan could feel the pain, the emotions and her wanting without looking at her face  and he once again stroked her tummy and kissed it saying Baby this time Dadda will not let anything happen to you. This time your Dadda will make your Mumma complete with his love and give her baby, our love back. I promise you baby tat your Dadda will bring you back soon to your Mumma and will always keep you cocooned in your Mumma's and Dadda's love. I will get you back baby, mumma's baby back with all love''

Geet pulled him and hugged him tight while she said Maan I want my baby back Maan'. please I want our love back in me'.Maan did hug her tight while softly wiped her tears and kissed her eyes and softly traced the line between her cleavage with his tongue and once again sucked her curves. He loved her upper body with his lips while his fingers bust down playing with her secrets and slowly he entered her with hiw index finger followed by another while Geet moaned unable to take the pleasure he was giving. He thrusts his fingers in and out while slowly increased his speed while his lips still bury on her curves making her to wriggle under his passion and love for het. He felt her jolted and slowly withdrew his fingers and positioned himself on her slightly touching her womanhood with his all hard manhood. Geet opened her eyes widen to see his manhood rightly positioned on her while she felt an unknown peace feeling him on her and soon found his lips on her while he entered her in one stroked making her to scream in the kiss while Maan still pushed himself inside her and taking her pain in kiss. He waited for her to settle down and slowly withdrew himself and with a powerful stroke pushed his hardness deep inside her making her to shake her whole body clutching his shoulders and digging her nails in him while Maan slowly started his movement until and unless she was adjusted. Once finding her fine he moved in her wh=ith slow thrust while soon increased his speed while geet just kept moaning his name making him to increase his speed and he said Mishti' I Love you.. and softly pecked her lips while Geet just could sayMaan.. love you tooo'Maan love me more Maan.. I need you' Maan increased his pace once again and pulled her legs and wrapped them around his waist so tat he could move faster while his mouth busy with her curves sucking them. Maan pushed harder and harder and soon found tat she was about to come when he pushed more inside her and bothe reached their climax soon after each other while Maan thumped pn her panting heavenly while Geet loosely held her hand on to his sweaty body. both relaxed for a bit while Maan could feel geet relaxing, he slightly raised his head and saw a contented smile on her lips and he softly pecked them when Geet opened her eyes to see him staring and said. Maan thanks for loving me and making me feel loved after long..I love you Maan..Mishti, thanks for allowing me to love my Geet with all my sins and guilt. Thanks for making me understand tat m incomplete without you. Geet kissed him slowly on his lips letting him to know tat there is no past in between them now while Maan slowly stoked her tummy under his body and spoke Geet I need a baby girl just like you who would complete my life like you do. She would be the epitome of our love..Maan deepened the kiss while his hands busy with her curves and stroking her labia lips and before she could stop he he had started his torture and placed his lips once again on her sore buds sucking them while his hands loving her labia lips while geet soon found herself drawn in his love. After another round of passion and love Maaan laid down taking geet on his chest while she kissed on his heart and both wrapped their arms around each other and soon drifted into their dream of their blissful and beautiful future dreaming about their love.

Precap: The morning after'...

Back to Delhi.. and next wat'..

Thank you so much for all your wishes and now m fine.. and back with my updates'.

So do like and comment..

Edited by sdlife19 - 11 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Hi Shoba
First place
hey party time
ok come to the update
awesome,brilliant , beautiful, romantic ,passionate  part
loved it
loved maaneet confession and conversation to each other
about their wish , their baby
it's beautiful
loved it
continue soon
love
rakhi
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 11 years ago
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
beautiful!! unconditional love!! thats all I can say...
singh24 thumbnail
 Just love it dear...

sadavirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
lovely unexplainable mindblowing emotional waiting for next update i want annie's punishment from maan plz plz plz ...
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update !! 😃 !!

Finally Maaneet Are One !! 😃 !!

Loved It !! 😊 !!

Glad Your Fine Now !! 😃 !!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amzing prt di ...*blush*blush*...
Updt sooon di plezzz