pls update fast
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the PM. Very nice update.
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hey everybody...😊

here is another part... and thanks for the sweet comments and support..

Chapter 16

But before he could say anything his friend unfold another truth before him. Yes , Rahul was not finish yet.. after questioning his friend, he turned just towards Arnav's dadi.

Rahul-" and dadi.. (with a question look) what were you asking??(folding his hands) When my searching failed to spot him and unable to reach Arnav's phone.. I called here na?? and you picked it up right?? I informed you everything na??(really confused) then why are you asking me all again??(looking around with his confusion) What is all happening here??"

Now it's Dadi's turn to be embarrass in front of all. She just stood there because everyone over there was looking at her with their confusion. Actually dadi was very well aware of each and everything of the incident from Rahul through phone, but she remained silent. She was going to spit out the truth, but then Arnav himself put forwards his lies.. Which made her to be suspect him.. so she pretended as she don't know anything and try to put her grandson to such situation to make him confess his lie by himself in front of all. But this stupid friend of her grandson now put her to such a situation where everyone was now suspecting on her for hiding the matter from them.

Arnav was shocked to hear this. He looked at everyone's angry and confused face, and made a sorry face to all. 

Arnav thoughts-

"oh my god ! dadi already knows about it? Oh sh*t man ! ! Arnav today you are gone ..  totally gone .. now no one will support you .. even maa don't .. as I lied to her .. now what will I do this stupid?? Rahul.. .. you are gonna suffer for this .. and I will make sure of that.."

Dadi thoughts-

"oho.. now what will I do ? this stupid Rahul made my plan backfired on me itself .. now everyone will start questioning me for hiding the matter from them.. oh how will I handle Shusheela?? others can be managed but she.. she will start  her complaining drama at once for hiding this.. oho.. god! anyway I have to handle it.. after all am Yashodara Singh Raizada.. and I will.."

While sorting everything in her master mind, she moved upto Rahul for explanation. She smiled at him and looked all. Then she patted Rahul's face little hard with a smile on her face.

Dadi-"oho.. Rahul beta..(with sweet face) I know about it.. but no one else over here knew about this because of your friend..(giving a glare at Arnav) "

Rahul-"means??"

Dadi just stared at him. Rahul was confused at once then he looked at everyone's face and his little brain brighten up. He turn towards his friend.

Rahul-" Arnie.. (holding Arnav's shoulder) so.. (looking around and noticing all the confused face over that room) didn't you tell anyone about the fall.. .. .. ?? (really slowly spoken each words)"

Arnav just give a deadly glare to his ever best friend. Rahul who was little feared about his friend's angry reaction was now confirmed it by that look itself. Rahul began to give a very awkward smile towards his friend. His fear was visible from his face itself. After giving enough pleading face towards his tempered friend, Rahul turned towards dadi and then to every confused soul over there.

Everyone over there was confused and shocked by witnessing all that what have happened over there in awhile. Actually Dadi had gathered everyone over there and instructed them to remain silent and pretend to be anger. She didn't give any explanations to them for that, she just order them to obey as she said. They thought that she must be planning some stupid pranks on their chotte, as always. But after hearing all the truth, they are shocked.

For handling the situation dadi took charge in. She try to ease the whole scenario over there.

Dadi-"Arnav,(looking at her grandson) know tell me why you lied about your fall??"

Arnav was really ashamed of that and was about admit his fault, but was interrupted by confused Rahul.

Rahul-"Arnav! (with a confusion) you lied??(get an angry glare from Arnav, he turn towards dadi) a..ar..he.. he lied?? (with little excitement) Really?? (with a stupid smile) and what lie he told dadi??"

Rahul was so curious to know what have happened there after the fall. So he was little excited and started asking about all. Dadi and everyone over there noticed Arnav's uncomfortablity and his growing anger towards his stupid friend. Now everyone there was having sympathy towards Rahul, as they are well aware of their Arnav's anger. 

Arnav-"Rahul..( with gritted teeth ) I will explain you everything.."

Rahul now get some sense of his friends irritation, so he simple smiled.

Rahul-"ha.. yeah..(little worried) I.. I know you will tell me.. (in a funny manner) as I am your best friend so you will surely share everything with me .. right??(with a  fear smile) So.."

Arnav-"so..(with  straight face)"

Rahul was little afraid of his friends anger, so made up a mind to leave as soon as possible from there.

Rahul-"so.. so shall we move..(with a fear) its already 9.30..(looking his watch) we have to be at office yaar..(try to escape) you forget about that meeting??"

Arnav know his friend was making an excuse to escape from his anger because there was no meeting and Rahul was the person who is least aware of anything like that. But he thought this as a good idea, so that he can also make a easy escape from his family member's questioning eyes. Thus Arnav decided to be with his friend and thanked him in his mind.

Arnav-"o.. ya.. (pretend to think) so shall we move Rahul.."

But before they make a move, there comes a question.

Amar-"which meeting Arnav??"

Amar broken his silence as he sensed his son was try to make an escape from their questions. And that made Arnav stuck on his tracks which he was about to. Not only his but Rahul's also. They both just exchanged a look and then looked at Amar.

Arnav-"wo.. dad .. (with a confusion) wo.."

Trying to tell something but he couldn't so he looked at his friend for help and lucky Rahul understood immediately what his friend meant by that.

Rahul-"uncle wo.. that meeting is.."

Amar's looks didn't allow Rahul to complete his sentence. Rahul accepted his defeat. So he just turned towards Arnav.

Rahul-" tu bolna..." (tu bolna =you say na..)

Arnav sighed at just looked at his dad and mum and towards everyone. Now he have no other option other than accepting his fault.

Arnav-"sorry..(with a low voice)"

Rahul-"sorry??"

Confused Rahul opened this mouth to get an anger scold from his friend.

Arnav-"will you just shut up Rahul!"

Rahul immediately obeyed his friend. So he just put his finger on his lips and denoted his friend that he is on his side..

Arnav-"sorry.. dadi.. I lied.. because.."

Poor Rahul was unrestrained to hear such words from his friend's mouth. So he interrupted Arnav by his question.

Rahul-"you lied??"

Arnav just give him an anger glare to shut up and Rahul understood that signal again and try to remain silent.

Arnav-"dadi.. mum..(looking at his loving mother)I am sorry.. I.. I lied because I don't wanted to be teased by dadi.. so.. I just told that I slipped.. I really sorry.."

Dadi-"you lied because you thought I will tease you??(in funny tone) Really Arnav??"

Everyone over there was controlling themselves for not burst out. But if someone initiate, then they themselves don't know what will be coming out. And here that someone was none other than Rahul.

Rahul -"really Arnie??(with a laugh) You afraid of teasing from dadi?? Haha..(he started his laughter)"

Everyone was at the edge of their control of laughter and try to remain in their fake anger but while seeing with Rahul's reaction, they just lose their control and everyone began to laugh. Arnav was surprised at first but then it gave him so relief that his family was no longer anger on him about that stupid fall. Anjali came forwards to Arnav.

Anjali-"oho.. chotte.. ( try to Control her laugh)  you ..ha ha.. "

As she could say anything while her laugh, she just cared his cheek with her hand. Amar came forwards towards his son. While laughing he patted on his son's back thinking his son to feared about his mother's teasing as just like him.

Amar-"Arnie.. you too feared of maa's teasing.."

Arnav-"dad.."

He hugged his dad and Shusheela came towards them and cares his hair.

Shusheela-"who is not afraid of maaji's teasing??"

Dadi was shocked to hear this and she just came to them.

Dadi-"Shusheela..(in her authentic voice)"

Shusheela-"wo.. maaji.. (little afraid) I .. I .."

"haha haha haha.."

Dadi began to laugh and the whole situation become lighter and everyone began to tease each other and began to have fun with each other.

On the other hand Khushi and Deeps was approached at her home, after dropping Sneha at her house. Actually Khushi made her quick escape from the jogging park because she thought while staying there will surely make a worse situation of accusing him as well as her by her stupid friend.. so she made their way back while playing itself.

Precap: 

Khushi At Ramida

and

Rahul- Arnav conversation

don't forget to leave comments and do hit like button..😛
for pm just send me buddy request..😊
Edited by meniranjana00 - 11 years ago
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww loved it.
Arnav's frend turns to be a bit ...
His n deeps pair wud be jst perfect.
Continue soon
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update... 😳
Its very sweet n funny😆
Continue soon...
farha5556 thumbnail
so long waiting i cant control it yaar,why so slow update?plsss update soon,nice chapter,continue sooon