Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I also liked Teju a lot .She is not just a puppet in Savita's hands but is using her own mind and judgement as well .

I wish she had given Sulochna a chance to explain that day but never mind .
I am sure she will eventually go back to the Karanjkar house and give a chance to Sulochna to tell her side of the story as well ...and that is how Teju will find out how Savita has been playing with her parent's lives ..

Tanya, I am waiting for so long for Savita to be exposed but lost the hope, no one knows what she is doing since ArMan got married except a few months when she was nice to Archana.
Darlyne thumbnail

Hey Tanya, thanks for the update. You are right it sounds like a not exciting episode at all. ArMan sounded good for a while but then it got boring when Archana went back into her mahaanta/greatness. Why no one can stop Ovi from insulting Archana all the time?😑 She did not listen to her baby, Arjun at all. She has great love for him, yeah right! πŸ˜† My friend told me that each time they show Archana in a different night gown but Purvi has same one, printed one before which I have seen during ArVi time (Seems like a long ago), and now she is in yellow night gown.πŸ˜’ is it true?

I will wait eagerly to read your update for tomorrow thappad episode, or it may happen on Friday!!!!
[/QUOTE]

I think Purvi had a new night gown , and a different hair style as well ...Once again goes to show that these actors actively follow what is written in our forum ...there was this  poll about Purvi's hair style and the majority voted it as a bad hairstyle and now Asha  has a new one ...πŸ˜†, not too different but definitely better ...
[/QUOTE] Thanks Tanya, If in bold is true, why no one is paying attention to our screaming to bring ArVi together, make Arjun's character the way it used to be, and no PDA from Ovi??????😑😑
crazy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darlyne

Hey Debu, Your sun sign is also Cancer like Jhanvi, We will celebrate your birthday with Chocolate cake and ice cream! In advance, Happy Birthday to you!!!!πŸ₯³

Darlyne, I am LEO baby 😊, end of July. My mouth gets filled with water with the name of chocolate cake & ice cream😳..thank you dear πŸ˜ƒ
Darlyne thumbnail
Hey Debu, so you are Leo, the lion...πŸ˜ƒ. I have many friends with Leo sun sign, and I have added your name into the list.πŸ˜‰
crazy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darlyne

Hey Debu, so you are Leo, the lion...πŸ˜ƒ. I have many friends with Leo sun sign, and I have added your name into the list.πŸ˜‰

Many Thanks for it, you know that LEOs r honest, trust worthy, dependable, a good person, hard workerπŸ˜ƒ

(aapne hi muu se aur kitna taariff karuuπŸ˜†πŸ˜³)