Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, they could provide an LD style ending, and have Murari massacre everybody except Murli & Bharti.  Then bring in some ghosts, and have Murli kill Murari.  Knowing this PH, they are capable of it - and they also resolve the question of whether Vani is married or not.

Addicted, You are right about the law - in India, one is only allowed one wife.  But these religious marriages do have social recognition, so in the eyes of people there, Vani is now Murli's wife as well.  Legally of course, since his marriage to Bharti is the only one registered, the marriage to Vani can be annulled.  I sympathize w/ the latter, but hope she leaves cleanly and goes back to being his employee.  After all, he left her in no doubts that he has no feelings for her.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow what convo and i think after such a long time  we have had discussion here...

so legal status of vani is not clear and bharti wud survive yes as u said shot on shoulder

even i liked the episode and the speed of bharti was amazing

whatever murari and karthik managed to get bharti memory back and get her back to lals  hehe  isnt it

first is vani status question and after that have to find out what wud happen to gaushala

no way is vani marrying  mridang as she loves murli

sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I'm not an expert in this shaadi matters with the sindoor, mangalsutra and pheras :P But from what I can judge by the CVs brains for them anything can make the marriage valid! They might say no sindoor so marriage is invalid! I'm hoping it goes like that!

Another point is Hindus are allowed to marry only once.

Plus according to Indian law if the first wife is alive and not divorced and the man marries a second time, his second marriage is invalid!! So legally if we look at it Murli and Vani's marriage is not legal!!
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumisa91

Well I'm not an expert in this shaadi matters with the sindoor, mangalsutra and pheras :P But from what I can judge by the CVs brains for them anything can make the marriage valid! They might say no sindoor so marriage is invalid! I'm hoping it goes like that!

completely agree sumisa91!! its in cvs hands to make any marriage valid, and any marriage invalid!! 

my question is: didn't they know that pheraas and varmala exchange are the two main steps to seal the deal as explained by vrish? if they knew, why didn't they bring in bharti a bit earlier into the scene?? why so late?? why these cvs had to push it to that extent??

i expected bharti to enter half way during the pheraas. she would have stopped the shaadi, as the main ritual wouldn't have completed by then. they could have made it equally dramatic. but the sindoor time entry was a bit too late. all the rasams were done.

my knowledge is superficial, but i can understand this much that the marriage vows are the pheraas. its common sense, as they sound like vows. but i have also seen many leading ladies rubbing off their sindoor, and taking off their mangalsutar to declare that they are not married, and leading men having two wives, no matter what the indian law says.

any way, i totally agree with sumisa. its in the hands of these creatives and script writers to twist the story to whatever way they want to. they can twist the religion and the law for their convenience.
aliaz_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m lookin forward to what will happen next?
i jus cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!