Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing updt...
loved it...
pooh_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww cute update πŸ˜Š
i read all ur updates at once and nice work!!
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter:127
arnav was shocked to see her! he didnt xpect her to be hear! he woke up! on d other hand khushi was scared! she said woh mein... he came close to her! lavanya in d sittin room thinkin dat chamkili saved me today! otherwise nani would've send me off! and im alwys behavin badly to her! she didnt think abt dat nd helped me! no i should stop behavin badly to her!πŸ˜‰ khushi became scared seeing arnav comin close to her! by mistake she touched d fire nd said ufh! arnav suddenly held her hand! he said khushi u have to be careful. ru okay. she nodded her head. she went back nd he came forward. finally she was couldnt go further backwards cz d door blocked her path! arnav touched her face. khushi said akru i mean arnavji wat ru doin! leave me.

Chapter:128
arnav said khushi mujhe tumse kuch baat karna hai! khushi mein tumse... i...? at d tym itself anjali called chotte tum so gayi kya😲. arnav was shocked nd angry at d same tym! khushi ran away frm him. he said khushi... khushi... tum...!!! he beat d door nd said ''DAMN IT'' he went down nd said di what's ur problem! anji said chotte i was juz checkin wther u slept or nt! he ignored her. he went to his room nd was sittin in d bed! he thought wat hppned to me. i dunno nwadays im doin weird things. i really dunno wat i was abt to tell her! am i in love! kya mein usse... la said ASR!😑 dekho aaj hum dono bahar jaaengi mauj masti karengi aur waise bhi nani kuch nahi bholengi kyunki diwali hai na! i'll tell her hum crackers lene ke liye bahar ja rahi hoon. nice idea rite. he said lavanya juz leave. she replied but ASR... he said im nt comin wit u juz get lost dammit! she went frm his room sadly. khushi was goin dat way! la called chamkili idhar aao na! khushi came. she said kya baat hai lavanyaji. aap ithni udaas lag rahi hoon. la said before dat i juz want to say sry sry 4 wat all i did. i promise u i wont repeat again. nd can we be frnds. khushi said ok lavanji but wats da prob. la said i dunno y but ASR is ignorin me nwadays. khushi said mein bhi notice kiya i dont wat he is havin in his minds.

Chapter:129
la said yes chamkili. i got an idea. will u be wit me. khushi said ofcourse lavanyaji idea kya hai. la said seduce!!! seduce ASR aur uske liye mere paas bahut ideas hai. khushi said ur doin wrong. u cant force anyone to love u. pyaar dil se hota hai. aur uske aapko inthzar karni padengi. la said u know chamkili im nt sanyasi u wait 4 him! anywys im wit my plan. aur yeh plan sabbit karni ke liye kal achi din hai! khushi said ok im goin bye lavanyaji. arnav came nd said i'll drop u. khushi said no need. i'll go alone arnav ji. arnav thought wat d hell am i doin. wat hppned to me. guess im in love wit her! but wat abt her. khushi was walkin on d roads thinkin abt arnav their first meetings. khushi reached d house she was drinkin tea. she strted laughin suddenly. payal came nd said khushi wat hppned to u. khushi said i thought he was d peon nd wat nd all i told himπŸ˜† payal beat on her head nd said pagli tum kiske baarein mein bhol rahi hoon. khushi was dreamin she said pyaar hogaya!. payal said pyaar kisse peon seπŸ˜† khushi came to realisation nd she said nahi jiji woh woh kuch nahi humme asmaan iss darthi aur aapse bahut pyaar hai! payal said pagli kya kya bhol rahe ho!

Chapter:130
khushi thought thnk god im saved. but wat am i tellin. im in love aur usse. no no yeh nahi ho sakhta. lavanji usse bahut pyaar karthi hain. aur main kyun! nahi im goin crazy nw. devi maiya aaj meine jiji se yeh saba kaha aur think of d condition if i said this to arnavji! no no. she said kal hum office nahi jaaungi. 2 din nahi i'll add one more day 3 din ke liye hum office nahi jaayengi. she shouted jiji im nt goin to office tomorrow im havin severe headache ufh! devi maiya kya dard hai. payal said khushi u take rest dat's better! khushi gave a wicked smile.πŸ˜‰ she was sleepin. she couldnt sleep cz arnav was in her dreams. she turned here nd there. she saw a dream...
[[dream: khushi in pink saree. she's havin sindoor in her maang. arnav came nd said khushi i bought this saree for u! khushi ran nd came near him. she said aap mere liye yeh saree aur woh bhi red! he said my favourite colourπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ khushi said ithni achi saree thnku shukriya arnavji. he showed his face nd winked at her. khushi said arnavji wat if someone else come here. he took her. she was abt to kiss him...thnπŸ˜‰ lavanya shouted nahi!!!arnav said wat d! nd leaved his hands. khushi fell downπŸ˜† la said ASR tum mere liye yeh saree kharid liya aur u gave this to her! give it back chamkili. khushi said no yeh saree meri hai arnav ji bought 4 me i wont give u! arnavji humse bahut pyaar karthi hai! hai na arnavji! he nodded his head! la said get lost chamkili this is my saree leave it off. they both had a fight. both was pullin saree frm other side. juz thn d saree tore off nd both fell down! la said oh no saree is torn no probs come on baby lets go🀒 she held arnav's hand nd went. khushi said nahiii!]]]

khushi was screamin. she fell down frm d bedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† payal said khushi khushi wat hppned to u! khushi said jiji mein bahut buri sapne dekhi! chalo sothe hain. payal gave her a beating nd said u know i worked alot today nd i thought to take rest nd u spoiled my slept. thnk god buaji didnt hear u otherwise she'll slash u into pieces, tell me khushi ru hidin anythin frm me. khushi said no jiji im nt come let's sleeep nd i promise u i wont see any dreams! pakka! jiji replied i know ur hidin something frm me but one day i'll come to know everythin. khushi thought ive gone crazy. wat hppned to me. aakhir yeh sab pyaar ki nishaniyah hein...>>>>!!!!πŸ˜‰

to be continued...
[PS: thnxx for readin my story nd commentin. hope u all liked today's update! nd for two weeks i wouldnt be updatin my story cz of xams!] 
pooh_91 thumbnail
omg i read all 130 of ur chaps in a row 
mindblowing
 and im in time for the next update too ;)
love is in the air!!
and the dream πŸ˜†
Edited by pooh_91 - 12 years ago
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pooh_91

omg i read all 130 of ur chaps in a row 

mindblowing
 and im in time for the next update too ;)
love is in the air!!
and the dream πŸ˜†

thnxx priya! hope ur xams were gud!😊
pooh_91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

thnxx priya! hope ur xams were gud!😊

yep they went fine :)
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
excellent update!!! i loved how she woke up from her dream!!! xD
reminded me of her in that dhaba!!! hahah!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good one..khushi's dream...y la?
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey firstly best of luck 4 ur exams. Even my exams r starting. The update was nice and cute. Waiting for next one.thanx for pm.