my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting for update dear...plz update soon
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
HEllo Everyone,

OMG how much you guys spam...!!! Yesterday when I checked the posts, the last post was at page 114 and now  the thread reached page 120 😆😆😆😆😆 No probs...Lets move on, to the next update... now...!!!!!😉   Small update...!!!!

Chapter 51

"Maan", she said, softly and touched the cheek he had pinched. She looked away too shy to face him, now.

"Kya tha woh?",  she asked, quietly referring to the kiss.

"Arey Geet, poori zindagi padi hain mere kiss ke bare mein discuss karne ke liye, chodo", he said and she was dumbfounded.

"How many shots did you have?", she asked.

"None at all, Geet. I am perfectly fine and in my senses. Moreover, I am completely making sense. You're not comprehending it", he said.

"Hmmm", she said and pinched his arms and he screamed.

"What?", he asked.

She smiled and winked at him, "Wanted to make sure I was not dreaming", she said, with a lopsided smile.

"Come let's go for a ride", he said, looking at the lights turning off in Niahrika's house.

"Nope. I am sleepy", she said, smiling.

"Oh really?" he asked.

"Hmmm", she said, with a mischievous smile.

"Geet, text Niharika that you'd come late", he said.

"Mr. Khurana why should I come out now with you?" she asked.

He thought for a while and said, "It's been quite sometime that we have not gone out together".

"Mera mood nahin hain", she said, looking away.

"Geet, chalo na", he said, softly and she would have almost melted at such softness and sweetness in his voice. However, she was Geet Handa and she was not going to succumb so easily.

"Maan us din tuo aap ne kahan ki main chali jao, tuo phir aaj kya hua?", she asked.

"Geet, agar tum us din chali nahin jaati tuo mujhe pata kaise chalta ki main tumhare bina reh nahin sakta?", he asked, looking straight into her eyes.

She shivered and said, "Maan, aap ko aise baatein suit nahin karta".

"Tuo aap batayenge ki main kaise baatein karu?", he asked.

"Aap ko na sirf cheekna chillana suit karta hain, aise meeti meeti si pyaari pyaari si" and stopped, looking at him.

"Bolo", he said, "rukh kyun gaye?"

"Yahin kehni thi aap khadoos hain au raise hi baatein kijiye. Itna pyaar se baath karne ki zaroorat nahin hain", she said.

"Pehle is khadoos ko pyaar nahin hua tha, tuo aise baat karta tha, lekin ab lagta hain ho gaya ya phir ho rahan hain", he said.

"Pyaar????", she said, laughing, "Kisse?", and winked.

He looked at her for sometime and said, "I think I'm falling for Sasha" and winked back.

"Maan", screamed Geet.

"Bolo Geet", and she felt pangs in her stomach.

"Niharika se aap mile the?", she asked.

"Haan. Kyunki maine bahut late realize kiya kit um mansion se chali gayi aur mujhse baat nahin karna chahti thi. So The only means to get to you, is Niharika. And I am grateful to her for that", he said.

"You blackmailed her", she said, "How mean can you get?"

"Geet, I had no other option. But your best friend is even stubborn than you, she would not succumb a millimeter too", he said, laughing.

"I'm stubborn?", she asked.

"Yes, but not as mush as Niharika", he said, winking.

"I'll let her know what you think of her, Mr. Khurana", she said.

"Geet not succumbing to situations easily is a good and a rare trait. Why do you think it is a bad thing?"

"Hmmm", she said, lazily, "Okay I'll leave now. I'm tired and sleepy", she said, turning to go.

He caught her hand and said, "Good night".

"Arey aap tuo maan gaye?", she asked.

"HAan, pooja hain ghar mein. Abhi yaad aaya", he said, "So, I better get going otherwise Daadi would be upset".

"Hmmm", she said.

"Tum aa rahen ho?", he asked.

"Sochungi", she said.

"Geet, main sab ko attitude deta hoon aur tum mujhe, Maan Singh Khurana ko attitude de rahen ho?", he asked, angrily. "Just because I came to your door step and I'm taking your tantrums" and she put her finger on his lip.

"Shhh Maan, har baath pe gussa", she said, softly, rubbing her nose gainst his.

He smiled and pulled her into his arms. She smiled and placed her head on his heart and he kissed her hair.

Khurana Mansion

"Accha ab main rakhti hoon", said Kiara to Kunal.

"Itni jaldi?", he asked.

"Hmmm, pooja hain aur jaldi utna hain", she said, yawning.

"Okay then", he said.

Kiara wished him a good night and hung up. She turned the other side to switch off the light and was shocked to see Dev standing there.

Before she could say anything, he spoke up, "I came to give you these papers. I want you to read them carefully and fill in the relevant details".

"Veerji aap soye nahin ab tak?", she asked, scared out of her wits.

"Jab meri choti behen itni raat gaye soyi nahin tuo main kaise?", he asked with a straight face.

"Veerji main ek friend se", and he held up his hand to stop her.

"Did I ask you for explainations?", he asked, smiling.

"No", she said, smiling back.

"Kiara, you should go to bed now. I was doing some work so was up till now and NT reminded me of the pooja, so I'm going to bed too", he said.

"Sure VEerji", she said and smiled.

He walked away to his room and she took a deep breath and switched off the lights and went to sleep. But suddenly opened her eyes and grabbed her phone to text Geet.

"Geet, you have to come for the pooja. Its Diwali", she texted her.

Niharika's house- Outisde

Geet's phone beeped and Maan said, "Main yahan hoon toh tumhein text kaun kar rahan hain?"

"My boy friend", she said, checking her phone.

"That's exactly what I said Geet. I'm here then who else would text?"

She smiled and looked up at him, "Kyun mujhe do teen boy friend nahin ho sakte kya?"

HE smiled and said, "ek sambala nahin jaata aur tumhein do teen chahiye?"

"Maan", she screamed.

"Geet raat ho chuki hain, chillao mat, tumhare colony waale uth jayenge", he said, looking at the empty street.

"Thanks Maan", she said, "Aur waise, kaise insaan hain aap? Aapko pata bhi nahin chala ki main Mansion mein nahin hoon".

He smiled and said, "Geet main yeh sawal answer nahin karna chahta. Now go in and sleep. And come tomorrow to the pooja. I guess Kiara also sent you the same thing".

"How do you know?", she asked.

"I guessed", he said.

"I see", she said, "Okies good night and sweet dreams".

"Thanks and the same to you, sweetheart", he said, "Come tomorrow"

"Nope", she said and walked away. he ran behind her and grabbed her into his arms again, "Geet you are coming".

"Mr. Khurana why are you forcing me?", she asked.

That's it for the time being. Will update tomorrow night (Saturday night IST). I have to work even tomorrow, so you know cant make an update in the morning.  It's sad but cant help have loads of work pending in the office...!!!! 😕

Now the precap- I am not letting you go😲😲😲😲

Okies, that's it for now, have a great weekend... n take care...!!!!! 😆😃😛😉

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
yeh Maan bhi na.. pyaar bhi karte apne style se...

thanks very much for updating honey..

I ant Geet to move back to Mansion sooon... Daadima aur sabse chupke milne mein bahut Mazzaa hoga :)

btw, hope Brij and granny won't spoil this wonderful moments by talking about rishta..
Edited by febinyusuff - 12 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it!! dear

Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it.. Like the new Maan.. 
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tumhare har precap me ye gaana yaad aata hai: Zor ka jhatka hai zoron se laga :-D