-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Waiting for the next update...!!

update soon...plz...soumya..!!
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I'll edit the same post with the next chapter... which i would put up in another 2 hrs...!!! I'm writing out the update now...!!!!

****EDITED

Chapter 52

He smiled and said, "Geet main yeh sawal answer nahin karna chahta. Now go in and sleep. And come tomorrow to the pooja. I guess Kiara also sent you the same thing".

"How do you know?", she asked.

"I guessed", he said.

"I see", she said, "Okies good night and sweet dreams".

"Thanks and the same to you, sweetheart", he said, "Come tomorrow"

"Nope", she said and walked away. He ran behind her and grabbed her into his arms again, "Geet you are coming".

"Mr. Khurana why are you forcing me?", she asked.

He left her and smiled, "Alright, no more forcing. Good night Geet", he said and kissed her nose and went away to the car. He sat inside and she stood staring at the window to open. but instead her phone rang. She took the call, still looking at the car window.

"Geet, jao andar", he told her.

"Aapne window kyun open nahin kiya?", she asked, innocently.

"Geet, main kabhi window open nahin karta", he said.

"Kyun?", she asked, still staring at the window.

"Geet, yeh koi hindi film nahin hain jahan hero jaake car mein bait tha hain aur window open karke apne heroine ko dekhta hain. Reali life mein woh sab nahin hota", he said.

"Par aapne phone kyun kiya? yeh sab baatein aap window khole ke bhi tuo bata sakte the na?", she said, making faces.

"Geet, maine kahan na, now go", he said, very patiently.

"Mujhe bye kehne ke liye bhi nahin?", she asked.

"Geet jao andar", he screamed. "Mujhe ghoorna bandh karo. I know I have that effect on women", he said and looked at her, through his dark tinted glasses with a smirk on his face. She could not obviously see him but he could and he loved how her expression changed from a playful one to an angry one.

"Good night", she screamed and Maan had to literally move the phone away from his ear. He walked away angrily into the house and that's when he opened the window to look at her walk in angrily into the house and shut the door.

He texted her, "Sambhal ke darling. Kahin Niharika ke parents uth na jaye" and drove away. She realized he was right and that she was being too loud with the door.

"Hmmm", she texted him back. She changed and slowly slipped into her bed. She wondered how her life had changed in a couple of hours and only Mana Singh Khurana could do it. She remembered the first time he changed her life forever by cancelling her S'pore trip, then by making her fall in love with him, then by giving her the confidence to tell him and stand by the fact that she loved him and she was only his. Now, finally, he changed her life again by telling her that he was falling for her or has completely fallen for her. This is the Diwali she had been waiting all her life and now when it came, she did not know how to handle all the happiness and the love that walked into her life, in the name of Maan Singh Khurana. This man never failed to make her fall in love with him all over again and this happened every single time she met him and every single time he smiled.

Maan drove back slowly to the mansion wondering how his Daadima would react when she knew he had finally fallen for a girl and now was ready to think of marriage. How had this one girl changed his life so much was something beyond his comprehension and he knew for sure that she was only his and no one else's. He told himself, "Geet im not letting you go". He drove into the mansion and parked his car in front of the outhouse. He walked inside and sat by the fountain in the living room of the outhouse. He rested on the reclining chair there and thought about everything that happened in the last couple of days and specifically in the last couple of hours.

"Why had no business success or expansion given him such immense joy and satisfaction?" he wondered and stared at the flowing water.

While Geet stared at the water in the jug, by her bedside table, she wondered how Maan had realized his love for her so suddenly. He was usually expressionless and unaffected by her presence then how is that he indirectly told her that he cannot stay without her and that she had moved to become an essential part of his life. She decided to ask him that question. She then thought about the pooja the next day and wondered if she should attend or should she let it go for once.

The night passed away with both of them thinking about the changes in their lives and the new feeling called love. None of them anticipated the future to come, when their respective families would realize they were in love. At this point, not all that mattered to them and maybe that is how it is, when people fall in love.

The next morning, everyone was up by 5 in the Khurana mansion. All of them were ready and NT made sure everything was set in their pooja room. She also made sure Dev's clothes and Maan's clothes for the pooja were ready. She woke up Kiara who was busy snoozing the alarm like a zillion times. Daadima spoke to the cooks in the kitchen about the dishes to be made. Maan and Dev finally came to the pooja room, both looking sleepily and tired. Maan looked around the room and did not find her anywhere.

"May be its too early for her to be here, yet", he thought and sat and read the newspaper. While Dev helped NT with the flowers and some other decorations.

"Dev ek kaam theek se nahin karte hain aap", yelled NT, when he dropped some flowers on the floor.

"Arey kar rahan hoon yaar. Tu chilla mat", he yelled back and Maan moved his newspaper to see what happened and then continued reading his newspaper.

Kiara walked into the room and she heard NT and Dev arguing over the same flowers issue.

"Arey Veerji aap jaeye. Main kar leti hoon", she said, taking the flowers from him.

"Tum kuch aur karo. Inhe seekhne do", said Nt, looking angrily at Dev.

"Naintara kamala karte ho yaar. Woh bechaari aa gayi help karne tuo karne do na", he said, lazily, gesturing Kiara to take the flowers and carry on the work. He looked at the news paper that Maan was reading and was very tempted to read the newspaper too.

"Nahin Dev", she said, loudly and Maan looked at what was going on again.

Kiara finally spoke up, "Bhabhi main kuch aur kar leti hoon. Aap bateye main kya karu. Dev Veerji yeh karenge".

"Tum jaake mithai leke aao. Andar kitchen mein hain", she said and continued doing the work.

"itna kaam pada hain aur aap aaram se paper padh rahen ho? Thoda help nahin kar sakte ho kya", asked Geet pulling the newspaper away from Maan's hand.

He looked at her and smiled, "Aakhir tum aa hi gaye ho".

"Aapke liye nahin. Subeh daadiji ne phone kiye the", she said, "Ab uthiye aur aap bhi thoda kaam kijiye".

"Accha?", he asked, smirking. He looked at her from top to bottom and she was dressed with a coral colored lehenga choli.

"Sari nahin pahni aaj?", he asked and she felt uncomfortable when he examined her top to bottom.

"Mera jo marzi woh main pehenti hoon", she said and walked away. "Thoda kaam kijiye, Mr. Khurana. Hamesha business ke kaam hi nahin ghar ke kaam bhi kar leni chahiye", she said, as she walked towards NT.

"Yeah whatever", he said and sat back on the couch and continued to finish the part of the newspaper which he had not touched yet.

Geet caught up with NT and Kiara and finally Dev was relieved off some work. He came and sat with Maan and both of them read the newspaper seriously, as though they would be questioned about the contents, after the pooja.

"Kaam Khatam ho gaya?", asked Maan.

"Haan Geet aa gayi aur main bach gaya", he said.

"I see", said Maan.

"You dint see her is it?", he asked, smirking.

"I did", replied Maan.

"Ofcourse how could you not?", said Dev, softly.

"Hmmm", was Maan's reply and dEv turned to look at his brother's changed answer. He smiled and looked back into the newspaper again.

"Geet guest bedroom mein kuch diye hain, leke aao na, please", asked NT.

Geet nodded and ran upstairs to get the diyas. She found them on the window sill and was about to go back when she realized her blouse strings were loosening. She tied all of them but could not reach the last two. She was uncomfortable with those not properly tied. She tried again and no success.

"Arey yaar", she grumbled and called Kiara's cell. But Kiara had left her cell phone in the bedroom. She knew NT was clearly busy so nopoint.

"Now what to do?", she thought and called one one of the helpers there. But was informed that all the female helpers, were busy in the kitchen and Daadima was with them.

She called Maan on his cell phone. "Yeh  phone kyun kar rahin hain?", he wondered, looking around the room for her, while taking the cell phone. On not seeing her, he answered her call.

"Suniye, app zara Kiara ko guest room mein bulaaeye, thoda kaam hain", she said.

"Geet", he said and looked around for Kiara, "Lagta hain who lawn mein gayi hain, kuch aur flowers le aane. Kya kaam tha?", he asked.

Geet took a deep breath and said, "Kuch nahin. Rehne dijiye" and hung up. she then wrapped her duppatta in such a way that the opened loose strings would not be visible. She then came downstairs and gave the diya to NT.

"Kya hua? Mil nahin rahen the kya?", asked NT.

"Nahin, actually mere blouse ke strings loose ho gaye the tuo late ho gaya. Please tie kar dijiye na, I'm not able to tie the last ones", she said, softly.

"Oh theek hain. Aati hoon. Tum jao, uss bedroom mein", she said, pointing towards the bedroom Geet had been using while she was in the mansion.

Geet nodded her head and walked away. She looked at herself in the mirror and turned unwrapped the duppatta. She had thrown the duppatta on the bed. She heard the door open and assumed it was NT.

"Jalkdi se tie kar lijiye", she said and turned around to find Maan standing there.

"Kya?", he asked. Geet looked away and turned to the other side immediately.

"Kisi ke kamre ke andar aane se pehle knock ki jaati hain. Kya aapko itna nahin pata?", she asked, angrily.

"Mujhe kya pata kit um yahan ho. Aur waise bhi kya tumhein nahin pata ki darwaza lock kar lena chahiye", he said, turning the other side. Both of them now spoke with their backs faced against each other.

"Maan, main Nt ki wait kar rahin thi. Meri blouse ke strings tie karni thi", she said and hit her head for speaking those words. She yelled at herself, "Geet, you idiot. That was unnecessary. He did not know that piece of details".

"Okay fine. Main yahan mats aur hand towels lene aaya tha. Jo bathroom ke shelf mein hain", he said.

"Theek hain aap wahan rahiye and turn to the other side. I'll get them for you", she said.

"Hmmm", he said and she quicly ran to the bed, grabbed her dupata and wrapped it around herself. She went into the bathroom, got him some mats, hand towels, and handed them to him.

"Thanks", he said and continued, "Lock the door, when NT would come she can knock".

"Kyun ab kaun aaeyega?", she asked.

"Geet, I may just be  tempted to come back you know", he said and winked at her. He walked to the door while Geet;s face turned red in embarrassment. He turned to look at her and she looked away.

He smiled and said, "Main karu?"

"No thanks", she said, looking away still.

"Okay", he said and walked out of the door. After a few minutes NT walked in and did the strings for her.

"Ab theek hain?", she asked Geet.

"Haan thank you so much", she said. Both of them walked out and sat for the pooja. Geet caught up with Daadima.

The pooja took about two hours to finish and then they had an early lunch. Geet spoke to Kiara and Nt for sometime in Kiara's bedroom.

S'pore

"Yeh Anurag Nanda hain. Company Secretary hain. ISi ke family se Geet ke liye rishta aaya hain. Anurag ne Geet ko kahin dekha bhi hain aur usse Geet bahut pasand aaya", said Geet's grandmom to Geet's brother and father. BRij looked at the photo of Anurag and thought he was good looking.

"Accha parivaar hain. Delhi mein rehte hain aur unke papa bhi kisi bade construction company mein kaam karte hain. Main soch rahin hoon, ki baath ko aage badao", said Daadiji again.

Brij asked, "Kaunsi company?"

"Mujhe naam yaad nahin hain", said Daadiji.

"Tuo theek se pata lagaeyena Daadiji", said BRij.

"Mujhe mat batao kya karni hain. Just tell Geet to meet Anurag some time, after I talk to them", she said and walked away.

"Shaadi abhi?", said Geet's dad.

"Abhi time hain lekin Daadiji ko manayega kaun?" asked Brij.

Khurana Mansion

Maan was in his bedroom in the mansion and working on his laptop. Geet passed his room and stopped and walked back.

"Sren't you resting for sometime?", she asked walking in.

"No", he said, looking at her.

"I see, everyone else is", she said, sitting down opposite to him. She examined his room for sometime and he looked at her.

"Maan, nice room", she said.

"Thanks Geet, I was waiting for your compliment", he said, mockingly.

"Again taunting me, huh?", she said. "Main jaa rahin hoon".

"Geet nahin rukho", he said.

"Kyun koi kaam tha?", she asked.

"Haan, main ek cheque doonga. Can you give that to your friend Shweta?", he asked.

"What cheque and why?", she asked.

"Arey wahin car insurance ke liye", he said.

"Oh ok", she said. "Shreyasi was handling it right?"

"She is. Lekin chequye tuo mujhe hi dena padega na", he said. He pulled out his cheque book and wrote out a cheque. She took the cheque and looked at it. She made sure the details were right, while he safely put the cheque book back.

"Kya karoge ghar jaa ke?", he asked.

"Kuch nahin. Thodi der Tv dekhungi", she said.

"That you can do here too", he said, pointing to the TV in his room.

"No, you're working here. In addition, I am a little sleepy too. So, I'll sleep for sometime too", she said.

"Okay", he said.

He got up and walked towards his wardrobe. He opened the locker to pull out GEEt's diary when another cover fell off from his wardrobe.

"Arey kya kar rahen hain aap?", she asked, getting up. She picked up the cover and also found a note on the floor.

She picked that up too and was about to put it into the cover when she read, "With lots of love- Sasha".
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ALright that;s it for now people...!!!!!! Hope you 're having a wonderful weekend. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a ton for the wonderful comments.

Precap: "I'm not going"πŸ˜‰

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
yaayyy...sowmya awesome update...loved the update...awww..i completely love this new maan..who is naughty, possessive...very well written part...mazaa aagaya update padhkar...i just hope geet, maan stay happy and geet's family  do not  create problems...waise i hate geet's  dadi...hmmm...geet ke liye rishtha dekha jaa raha hai...but whatever it is i'am sure maan apni geet ko  kudh se  durr nahii jaane dega...me liking these lovey dovey moments  between maan geet...& right now me enjoying those moments...keep up the good work...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ please do update soon..& yaa geet ko jaldi se KM wapas shift karwao pleaseee..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
yipeee 
res for comment 
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful update...!!
loved the fight btn dev n NT...πŸ˜†
ohh so geet made for the pooja...n maan n her had their lil chat...that too regarding work...😳
ooppss...geet saw something of sasha in his cupboard...😲
wot next..??
update soon...!!
Edited by -bansi- - 12 years ago
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aha! finally you updated!πŸ˜‰
was waiting sooo eagerly for it!
and the letter!! sasha might have confessed her love or something??πŸ˜•
and the precapπŸ˜† geet won't leave now??!πŸ˜†
loved the update!
they are sooo adorable!
love the maneet moments!😳

-divya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the update dear! At the end she went 2 the pooja...omg what will happen with this wedding thing...who is this anurag handa??
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haha lots of love sasha?... πŸ€£  πŸ€£  awesome update...it was sweet πŸ€—