rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
superbbb
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fantastic parts.
Maan's plan backfired and he had to get out of the house.
Though Geet was mad at him initially loved her concern
and her efforts to get him back.
Now that they are almost under the same roof
their confrontations will be really exciting .
Precap sounds very interesting
Waiting for the next part.
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update!
The precap sounds interesting!
Cant wait for the next update!
Please continue soon!
vij10 thumbnail
Wow...Awesome update...waiting for he next part.😊
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello PeopleπŸ˜ƒ

I did not send a PM for Chapter 5: For those of you who have not read it, here is the link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1751611?pn=36

Here is the next update...!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chapter 6

Dev tried talking to Maan and convincing him to have dinner and come back home.

Maan told him angrily, "Once a decision is made, Maan Singh Khurana will not step back, even if it costs him his life".

"Bro, yeh kaise baatein kar rahe hain aap? Kya aap daadiji ke gusse ko nahin jaante? Jaane dijiye na, Bro".

"Dev, Go and take rest. We have a long day ahead. Don't waste your time, over trivial issues. I am perfectly fine", he said, opening the main door of the outhouse, indicating Dev and Naintara should leave.

Dev and Naintara walked out and Maan told Naintara, "Take care of daadima. In addition, ask that girl to be careful. She knows not whom she has meddled with".

"Ji Veerji", she said and both of them walked into the mansion and made their way to their bedroom, wondering what else was in store.

The next day morning, Geet woke up early took bath and went into the kitchen. She asked the cook, where the others were. She was told that no one comes into the dining area until 7:30am. Only Maan comes in sometimes, to grab a cup of coffee, if he has any meetings, or after a workout.

She made some sandwiches and the cook made others dishes for breakfast. She packed some sandwiches, for lunch, in case she would not have time to visit the college cafeteria. She knew she had lots to study and exams were less than a week away. She set her bag ready and went back to the dining area again to see, if anyone was around. She wanted to inform them that she would be leaving to college and would return only in the evening, as she wanted to spend sometime in the college library.

She did not find anyone. She contemplated if she should walk into Daadima's room and let her know. However, she was not sure, if she would be awake or not. Geet was in a dilemma. She remembered everything that happened last night and she was wasting her time, without studying. She kept pacing around the living room thinking. She wrote a note and left it at the dining table, informing everyone about her going to college.

She made her way, out of the mansion, quietly. She looked around the lawn and she found Maan sitting on the swing, on the other end, of the fountain, towards the main gate and reading the newspaper. She stopped and thought. He would inevitably see her, walking out of the gate. What would she tell him, if he stopped and questioned her?

She cribbed, "hayye Babaji, mere kismet hi kharaab hain. Something or the other has to go wrong before my exams. Ab kya karu? Should I walk back and sit and study at home itself?"

She was about to turn back, when Maan called out to her, "Hello Madame, aaj kya mujhe is lawn se bhi nikal wane ka plan hain?"

She banged her head with her hand and walked slowly towards Maan. He put the paper aside and looked at her, walking towards him.

"Good Morning!", she said, very softly, unable to listen to her own voice.

"Yes, a very good morning for me, but not for you", he said, looking intently at her.

She did not dare look at him. She very slowly lifter her eyes and found her eyes, glaring at the powerful arms and broad shoulders of Maan. He was wearing a black vest, and his vest was wet, in the front. She concluded, she must have been exercising.

"Ab ghoor ghoor ke kya dekh rahin hain?", he yelled at her.

"Aapke six pack body", she said and hated herself for saying it.

"What?", he asked.

"Ji, main college jaa rahin thi, exams aa rahe hain.Main jau?" she asked, looking at the green grass, below her feet.

"Oh exams aa rahe hain ji? Kal tuo aap Singapore jaa rahe the ji, tab exams ki yaad nahin aayi ji aapko?", he said in a very irritated tone, mocking her "ji".

"Ji main nahin jaana chahti thi. Lekin veerji ne suna nahin. Accha hua aapne ticket aur passport cancel karwa diya", she said, getting a little irritated now.

"Tumhare trip meri wajah se cancel hua, isiliye, its my responsibility to make sure you get back to your family in Singapore. I am really sorry for what happened. I did not know you would land in so much trouble", he said, smiling slightly, in a very calm tone.

Geet was shocked at the sudden change in tone and looked at him. She thought in her head, "Maan Singh Khurana ne sorry kahan? Zaroor kuch daal mein kaala hain".

And before she could think, she got the answer. "Good Morning, kids", came Daadima's voice from behind Geet.

Geet turned back to look at her and turned back to look at Maan. She understood why he was being extra good to her. She made a face at him, and he smirked at her.

She thought, "Gosh, I'm going to faint. I cannot understand this man". Nevertheless, she had to concentrate on what Daadima was telling her.

"Nice to see Maan Singh Khurana accept his mistake for once", she said, smiling. Maan maintained a slight smile on his face, while Geet's thoughts were going bonkers.

"Maan Singh Khurana accepting his mistake? Daadiji, aap asliyat nahin jaante hain", thought Geet.

"Geet, aap itni subeh subeh kahan jaa rahe hain?", asked Daadima.

"Ji college. Exams hain na. Tuo library mein padhne jaa rahin thi", she said.

"Oh ok!When will you be back?", asked Daadima, and Maan rolled his eyes.

"ji, sham ko", she said.

"Okay!", said Daadima and was about to turn to Maan and ask him something, when one servant came running eith the phone saying, "Ji chutkey ka phone hain".

Geet wondered who this "chutkey" is? Daadima took the phone and said, "Arey Kiara, kaise hain aap?" and waved Geet a "bye" and walked towards the mansion.

Maan sat down on the swing and waited for Daadima to enter the mansion. Geet decided to run away from there but a strong hand, pulled her towards him.

"Bhaagne ki koshish mat karo. Im taking back my sorry. And now I will make sure, I will return to this mansion before your exams start", he said, standing very close to her, and blowing air onto her face, while he spoke.

Geet went blank for a second. Electric current ran down down her spine, being so close to him. She looked into those deep brown eyes and found herself getting lost in them.

"Matlab?", she asked, innocently, unable to think.

"Matlab yeh hain sweetheart, ki tum, Singapore jaoge, before your exams start", he said, smirking. She tried to move away from him, but he pulled her closer. "No no no, don't run away from situations. Punjab ki sherni ho na tum, Ms. Geet Handa, to face karo. Mujhe mere hi ghar se nikalwaadi. Ab tumhe apne parivaar ke paas jaana hi hoga, woh bhi exams se pehle".

"Ji, mujhe exams dena bahut zaroori hain. Please, appko mere saath jo karna hain, kar lijiye, lekin exams ke baad", she pleaded, with teary eyes.

"Oh don't cry. I hate it, when women cry- it's a sign of weakness", he said, angrily. "Aur waise bhi, Maan Singh Khurana, kabhi kisi par taras nahin khata, so you are no exception. Bear the brunt, now", he said, pushing her away from his hold and walked away towards the outhouse.

Geet stood there, with tears rolling down her eyes. She had to give her exams and only this man had the power to let her do so. She wiped her tears and ran into the mansion.

Daadima had just finished her call. She saw Geet walk in and asked her, "you dint go to college? Kya hua?"

"Ji daadiji, I need a favor", she said, softly and innocently.

"Haan Beta, Kaho", said daadima, sitting on the couch.

Geet put her bag down and sat on the floor near Daadiji's legs.

"Daadiji, I have to give my exams, at any cost. So please, don't book my tickets or get my passport fixed until then, Please Daadiji", she said.

Savitri Khurana thought for a while and said, "But your grandmom and you're borther want you there as soon as possible, Beta. What will I tell them?"

"Daadiji, Please! Kuch bhi keh dijiye. Please Daadiji. Just this one favor. I will not trouble you or your family.  Main aapki maddat bhi karungi. Agar aap chahe tuo outhouse bhi shift ho jaungi. Aur Maan yahan shift ho sakte hain, aakhir yeh unhi ke ghar hain".

"Nahin Beta, aisi koi baat nahin. You are not a trouble at all. In fact, you are not even an outsider to us. You are like a member in my family. So do not ever worry about causing us any trouble. You can stay here as long as you want. Only the day you want to go visit your family, I will get your ticket and passport arranged. Don't worry I will handle Devanshi and I'm sure she can handle your brother. Okay?", she said, smiling.

Geet's eyes were filled with tears and she joined her hands in front of Daadima. Daadima wiped her tears away and said, "Beta, ab college jao aur padho. I like your determination to pursue your higher studies despite so many problems at home", she said, patting her shoulder.

Geet smiled and got up and said, "Thanks Daadiji. For the favor you've done, you can ask me whatever you want and I will never say "no"", said Geet.

"Will you marry my grandson, Maan?", asked Daadima, smiling.

Geet looked at her confused and daadima immediately spoke up, "Don't worry, I was joking".

Geet smiled and Daadima called for a driver and sent Geet to college in her car.

Geet reached the college library and spent some time studying. She met a couple of her friends and studied with them for sometime. She went through a lot of course material and strengthened her concepts and fundamentals. She did not realize how long she had been in the library until her phone rang. She took the call and it was Daadima.

"Beta, hum, Naintara aur Dev bahar jaa rahe hain. So, by the time you come back, I don't think any one would be at home. Eat something, and take rest. We'll be back very soon".

"Ji, daadiji", she said and hung up. She decided there was no point, going back home, as she would be all alone. She decided to spend that time in the library.

Daadima called Maan and told him the same thing. He told her, "I can take care of myself Daadima. Don't worry about me. You take care and don't starian yourself".

"Sure!", she said and hung up.

Geet came back to the mansion at around 7pm. The helpers at home were all cleaning up the kitchen and were done with all the other work. She went into the kitchen and asked them if there was anything to eat.

"Ji, koi ghar pe nahin the, aur hume kuch bataya bhi nahin. Isiliye humne kuch banaya nahin",told Nakul. Geet agreed and did not react.

Nakul spoke up again, "Ji aap chahe, tuo aapke liye kuch banau?"

"Nahin Nahin, koi baath nahin. Main kuch na kuch bana dungi", she said.

"Ji, daadima gussa honge. Hum banadenge. Bataeye", he said.

"Arey aap chinta mat karo. Daadiji ko bataeyenge kaun ki main khana banarahin thi? Aur waise bhi padh padh ke mera dhimaag kharab ho gaya. Thoda mood bhi change ho jayega", she said, smiling and winked.

Nakul smiled too and said, "Aapki marzi. Agar kuch madat chahiye, tuo hume intercom pe phone kijiye. Hum aa jayenge", he said and walked away, feeling happy that he could take some rest.

Geet started making some aloo mutter and roti. The phone in the kitchen rang and she took the call. Nakul and the other helper Sita, had called to find out, if she was doing okay. She told them, she was doing okay.

She continued cooking and then she felt like having some lassi. So, she started making preparations for that too. It had been almost an hour and the phone rang again.

It was Nakul again. Geet asked a few questions about where certain things were and he asked if she needed anything else. She kind of got irritated but said nothing and told him she was doing perfectly fine.

After another ten minutes, the phone rang again and she took the call, "Aap pagal ho gaye ho kya? Itni fikar hain khane ki, tuo aakar bana kyun nahin dete. Pareshaan karke rakha hain, hume", she yelled.

"Pareshaan tuo aap hume karke rakha hain", came an equally deep angry voice, from the other side and Geet almost dropped the phone down.  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Alright, that's it for now...!!!!!! Sorry about not sending the PM's last time. The net was too slow, So I had a really tough time sending PM's and at one point, I simply gave up.

Thanks for the lovely lovely comments !!!!!! πŸ˜›πŸ€—

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh lovely update..!!
who was on the other side of the phone..???
oh god...that person is in a bad mood it seems..!!
update soon..!!
Amazing update..!!
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum n brilliant update
do continue soon

libra25 thumbnail