Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
haawww!!! Maan is being so mean... 

Dusht Dhanav... pyaari si Geet ko pareshaan kar rakha hai...

Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Please update soon...cannot wait for the next part
kavs123 thumbnail
wer r u dea???????update soon n add ,me to ur pm list
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update!
Awww poor geet...!
Maan is so mean lolz
And the ending was funny!
Cant wait for the next part!
Please continue soon!
Edited by kooliio - 12 years ago
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Everyone, 😛

HEre is the next update!

Chapter 7

After another ten minutes, the phone rang again and she took the call, "Aap pagal ho gaye ho kya? Itni fikar hain khane ki, tuo aakar bana kyun nahin dete. Pareshaan karke rakha hain, hume", she yelled.

"Pareshaan tuo aap hume karke rakha hain", came an equally deep angry voice, from the other side and Geet almost dropped the phone down. 

"Ji kaun?", she asked, not wanting to hear the other person utter the name, she did not want to hear.

"Ji, iss ghar ki maalik, jisko tumne bahar nikalwaane ki kasht ki", he said mockingly.

"dekhiye maine pehle bhi bataya, ki main Singapore nahin jaana chahti thi. Ab aapke daadiji ne aapko ghar se nikalwaaya tuo main kya kar sakti hoon? Aap baar baar hume taana kyun maarte ho?", she said, at jet speed, not even stopping once, to breathe. She was scared if she'd stop, then she would never get a chance to tell him, what she thought.

"Mere daadima ne mujhe tumhari wajah se ghar se nikaal diya. Samjhi tum. Ab mera time waste mat karo. Aur waise tum kitchen mein kya kar rahe ho? Nakul kahan hain?", he asked, angrily.

"Koi kitchen mein karte kya hain? Khana bana rahin hoon, apne liye", she said.

"Good. Daadiji ne tumhein Nakul ka post diya. Wonderful. Tumhari Aukaat bhi wahin hain", he said, in haste.

Geet was hurt but she answered back, "You are crossing your limits, Mr. Khurana", she reminded him.

"Oh! so a do-takodi ladki will tell Maan Khurana what his limits are? You don't cross your limits, by telling Maan Singh Khurana what his limits are", he said.

She did not say anything. There was silence for a couple of seconds and Maan spoke up again, "Mere har ek second karodo ki maaine rakti hain, Ms. Geet Handa, isiliye mere time waste mat karo. Nakul ko phone do".

"Woh yahan nahin hain!", she answered.

"Great. Who jahan bhi ho, use batao, outhouse aane ke liye. Now act fast", he commanded and hung up.

Geet mumbled, "What does he think of himself? He expects everyone to dance to his music. Gosh, I wonder who'd marry this mad man. She'd she dead", she thought and continued cooking. She suddenly remembered that she had to send Nakul to the outhouse. She went running to the servant quarters to tell Nakul that Maan had called him.

Nakul went to the outhouse and Maan wanted Nakul to clean up the outhouse and cook some food for him. Geet cooked her food and was having it. She remembered Maan and stopped eating.  She looked at the food again and reminded her self, "geet puttar, khana khane waqt, dusht danav ke bare mein nahin sochte. Chala khana kha lo. Itni acchi khusboo aa rahin hain".

She ate her supper and patted her shoulder proudly, "geet, you should be given the world's best cook award. You deserve it", she thought, smiling.

She went to her bedroom and was about to start studying again, when the phone rang. She took the call again and before she could answer it, Maan was already screaming on the other side, "tumhari wajah se aaj mere dinner bhi choot gaya. Is nakul ko tumne chutti di, aur yeh movie jaane ke chakkar mein, mera khana jala diya. Ab kya tum mere liye khana banaoge? Who the hell asked you to give them a off? Are you the owner of the house, to decide everything by your self?"

Geet did not understand what to say. She hung up on the phone and closed her books. She walked slowly to the outhouse and rang the bell. Maan was shocked to see her there, when he answered the door.

She walked in quietly and asked, "Kitchen kahan hain?"

"Straight and left!", he said, still surprised.

Geet walked quietly to the kitchen and looked around. She first checked what vegetables were available and then checked with the other ingredients.

Maan watched her work in the kitchen. She came towards him and asked, "What do you want to eat?".

She tried to not look into his eyes. He did not answer, still examining her seriously.

"What will you eat?", she asked, "Tell me soon, or I'll make what I want"

"Sandwich", he said, after some thought.

"Kya?", she asked, looking at him. "Ek sandwich ke liye, aapne itna shor machaya? Kaise insaan hain aap?", she asked angrily.

"Main risk nahin lena chahta", he said, looking away.

"Yeah right!", she said and walked away. She angrily cut some vegetables and made some sandwiches. She also made lassi and put it all on the dining table and was about to walk away telling him, "dinner ready!".

He called out to her, while she walked out of the dining area.  She did not respond, nor did she stop. He walked behind her and called her again.  She still did not respond.

She opened the outhouse main door and he pulled her back and closed the door. He shoved her against the door and locked her in between him and the door.

"Tumhein sunai nahin deta kya?", he asked.

She looked away. He pushed her harder against the door and moved closer. Geet's legs were starteing to fall weak, with his closeness. She tried to push him away but he was too strong for her. Her hands rested on his broad shoulders and she finally looked into those deep brown eyes.

"Gosh, I love his eyes!", she thought, "But why do they always look angry?", she thought.

"Geet, main tumse baat kar rahan hoon", he said, when she did not respond and she remained silent.

She did not break the eye contact and said, "Jaanti hoon. Aur koi tuo nahin hain yahan. Aur aap yahan ke furniture se tuo baat nahin kar sakte hain na", she said.

He looked at her seriously and after some time, gave in and smiled. She smiled too, but she was surprised he actually smiled.

"Ji, mujhe jaani chahiye. I have to study", she said.

"Hmmm!", he said and loosened the grip around her.

She felt sad, as those strong hands began to move away from her. She wanted to stop those hands from moving away from her. Why did she feel like stopping him, from moving away from her, she did not understand? He slowly moved back.

"What are you studying?", he asked, her softly.

"I'm doing masters in Banking and Insurance Services", she said.

He smiled again. Geet thought she would faint, if she saw him smile again that day. He had already smiled twice and that smile was very captivating. She would not be able to think straight, if she looked at those lips go into a smile again. She wanted to bang her head to the wall, with the thoughts she was getting- first, his broad shoulders, then his hands, then his lips.

"Geet, stop it! You hate him. How can you get attracted to this mad man?", she thought.

"Good. That's a great field. Both the sectors are booming in India. You have great opportunity for growth in your career if you really work hard", he said, now standing at a considerable distance from her.

Geet suddenly came back to her senses and said, "Ji!". She could not answer anything beyond that, as her brain refused to think or act.

"Alright, go and study!", he said.

She nodded her head and turned towards the door and opened the door slowly. She walked out and he watched her walked away.

"Geet, stop it. You have to study now. Don't think about him", she reminded herself and started to run to the mansion.

"Pagal Ladki hain", thought Maan, when she saw her suddenly run towards the mansion. He went back to the dining room and ate the dinner she had made for him.

He wanted to tell her that the dinner was good. However, he was reminded of the fact that she would be studying and hence did not disturb her.

Geet on the other hand, sat with some risk management books, but was unable to understand anything that she was reading. She got irritated and decided to meet up with her friends the next day and discuss the subject material together. That way, they would understand better and study faster.

Geet closed the books and looked at the time. "Kya? It's already ten? Maine kuch kiya bhi nahin. Geet, if you continue to study this way, you will fail", she grumbled.

She put her books away and took out her personal diary. She read her past entries and smiled. She opened a fresh page and thought for sometime-

She kind of went into a trance and scribbled, "Arrogant but has a sweet smile. Rarely smiles :-) Rude and ruthless but sexily handsome ;-)".

She read what she wrote and said, "Geet, what the hell? What are you doing? Tum pagal ho gaye ho kya?". She was about to tear the page. But let it be.

She turned the page and wrote again-

"Wanted to skip Singapore, but destiny plays weird games. Landed up in MSK's house and MSK landed up in the outhouse. Poor him and Poor me, too! Have to listen to his taunts everyday. Cooked dinner. Exams nearing. Gotta gear up and study.

That's it for now! More later!", she wrote, signed it and dated it.

She switched off the lights and tried sleeping, but could not. She heard voices from outside and she understood Daadiji and Dev-NT would have got back. She lazily got up and walked to the living room.

She greeted them and Dev said, "Oh you're still awake? We thought you'd be tired"

"I am tired, but I wasn't feeling sleepy. I heard you people so I thought I'd talk to you. so, how did the shopping go?",she asked, turning to NT.

"arey Geet, shopping ke bare mein, baad mein. Pehle yeh kha lijiye", said Daadima, handing over a bowl of ice-cream.

"Ice-cream?", yelled Geet, happily and readily took the bowl from Daadi's hand.

"Haan, Cookies and Cream. We had dinner outside and Dev took us to this good ice-cream place. So, we thought we'd get you some", said NT.

"Oh thank you so much!", she said, happily eating the ice-cream. NT and Daadi diuscussed about all the shopping they did, while they showed Geet, everything they bought.

Dev was taking his stuff away, and found an extra bowl of ice-cream.

"Arey who is this for?", he asked. "Ask Nakul to refrigerate it, else it will melt".

"Koi nahin, hume dijiye. I'll take care of it", said Daadima.

NT and Dev greeted Geet and Daadima good night and walked away.

Geet turned to Daadima and said, "Thanks Daadiji".

"Why thanks and all Beta? It's okay. So did you study well today?", she asked, smiling.

"Ji, I tried. But have to study harder", she said.

"You will! Don't worry. You should go to bed now. Its' pretty late", said Daadima. "I'll go too. Have some work".

"Ok Daadiji. Good night", said Geet and was about to walk away. But walked back to Daadi, who looked at her.

Geet hugged Daadiji and said, "You are a wonderful Daadi". Daadi hugged back and said, "And you are a wonderful granddaughter".

Geet walked away to her room and Daadi looked at her and smiled. She got up and walked with the ice-cream bowl towards the outhouse.

She knew she was entering a storm, but she had to sought out matters with maan.

She knocked on the door and Maan said, from inside, "Khula hain, Daadima". Daadima was surprised. How did he know it was she?

She walked in and asked the same thing, "How did you know it was me?"

He was working on his laptop and said, "Who knows you better, than yourself?"

She smiled and sat opposite to him. He put his laptop away and looked at her. She gave him the icecream and he said, "Aap kya mujhe bacche samajte ho?"

"Kyun, kahin likha hain kya, ki sirf bacche ice-cream kha sakte hain?", she asked, cheery.

He took the icecream. There was no point arguing with her and she looked tired too.

"Maan, wapas aa jaeye", she said, as he ate the ice-cream.

"I'm fine here, Daadima", he said.

"Maan, humne gusse mein aa kar, aapko ghar se bahar kiya. AAp hume acche tarah se jaante hain. Tuo hamare gusse ko itna seriously kyun le rahe hain?", she asked.

"Daadima aisi baat nahin hain. Geet ko rehne dijiye wahan. Who akele outhouse mein nahin reh payegi", he said, continuing to eat the ice-cream.

"Why cant the both of you stay in the mansion?"

"Daadima, please! I am comfortable this way and I'm sure she is, too", he said. "Anyways, just another few days, and then I'll be back in the mansion".

"Are you still angry on me, Maan?" she asked, patiently.

"Nahin Daadima. I can never be angry on you. Whom else do I have apart from you? I can afford to lose everything and earn it all back, but I cannot afford to lose you. You are too precious", he said.

"Maan", said Daadima and Maan interrupted, "Daadima, change the topic. I am perfectly fine here and I am not angry on you".

She smiled and they continued talking about other stuff happening in the office and at home. Geet, who was listening to the conversation from outside, smiled. She had forgotten her mobile, in the outhouse kitchen. Therefore, she wanted to get it back, as she would need it, to set a couple of reminders and also the alarm.  She walked to the outhouse and found Daadi and Maan talking. She could not decide if she should step in or not and hence ended up waiting outside, listening to the conversation.

She turned to walk back to the mansion. She re-collected everything that they spoke. She smiled, as she remembered how Maan simply did not argue over the ice-cream issue with his grandmom. She loved how he told her that he was ready to lose anything for her, but not her. She looked up at the sky, the moon was shining brightly. She felt the zephyr blow through her hair. She felt good.

She slowly walked back and thought, "I'll take my mobile tomorrow. Why disturb their sweet conversation? Waise, yeh MSK itne bhi bure nahin hain, jitna apne aap ko portray karte hain".

She went back to her bedroom and laid on her bed. She held the cushions tight and smiled at the rapport that Maan and Daadima shared.  She wished she had such a rapport with her grandmom too. However, her grandmom was very dominating and not that friendly, like Maan's Daadima.

That's it people! HAve a wonderful week ahead and See you all Soon! Thanks for the comments. Love reading them!

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome yaar ..i loved it !!!!!!!!!!!
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yar too good
ye maan aisa kaise badal gaya ek minute mai
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abisamratgunjan

yar too good

ye maan aisa kaise badal gaya ek minute mai

Woh badal nahin gaya hain. he's still going to be the same dusht danav for geet. he's just mellowed down for Daadima. And you'll soon know why, he asked geet to go and study, when she said, she had to go and study.😆😳
kavs123 thumbnail
the story is goin so nicely,,,,,,waitng for them 2 fll in love with each other
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great part...
Thanks for the PM