Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gr8 Update Dear.. Its getting more intresting.. OMG Piya n drinking..doesnt go together.. Just waiting for Abhay-Piya to b together n dat 'll not take place so early.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lolz.
ilove99 thumbnail
great...please update ASAP...
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
suuupppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbb yaaar!
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yar its oweome its my one of my fav ff cont soon plz plz plz plz ur updates come late  ur story is super super good ........................ur abay is also fab ...................luv noor
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Continue sooooooooooooooooon
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Abhay saw Piya at the bar ordering something... She ordered clean neat treble whiskey and gulped it in one go. Then she moved her hands on the glass...she ordered for more and after that again. She hadn't touched drink in her entire life and just one incident had changed her so much. Abhay drowned in the ocean of guilt...Piya didn't seemed to have taken much harm after having 3 consecutive drinks and she was still in her senses...Forget about her eyes...they had become swollen because of the habitual weeping...She now struck the wine glass with her finger-tips ordering for more when Abhay moved with lightening fast speed near her...He forced the glass into his hands and seemed furious...PJ didn't have the courage to look in his eyes...he had already made her super humiliated that day... She murmured...
Mr. Rai...
Just shut up your mouth...samjhi tum...?
Any...iss..
I said zip up Piya!... Pointing towards the glass What's this...? 
Glass...
Piya...why are you doing this to yourself...tum kabhi drink nahi karti thi...remember?
Agar aisi baat hai to...main tumse pyaar bhi to karti 'thi'...'remember'?
She had said it all. All her pain, agony...everything...her heart had pained all this while and he was now reviving her old memories... She looked at him eye-to-eye for the first time...they were red...swollen red...in her eyes...her pain was visible... She slithered away from him and sat on a chair...all alone in one corner...she wanted something to calm her down...She opened her bag...took out a cigarette and lit it...She filled her lungs with the smoke for the first time which gave her some peace...After two or three smokes...she calmed down...She was crying without tears...
Abhay watched her burning in her own pain which was given to her by him...he wanted to kill himself...he wanted that Piya back...which smiled at him...her bubbliness...her cuteness... everything that was Piya Jaiswal's signature...
Another lovely song played on the DJ which made PJ's condition worse...her favorite love-song...

Dil ibadat kar raha hai

Dhadkanen meri sun

Tujhko main kar loon haasil

Lagi hai yahi dhun

Zindagi ki shaakh se lun

Kuch haseen pal main chun

Lagi hai yahi dhun

Oh seyo leyo sama leyo

Seyo leyo aa'

Oh seyo leyo sama leyo

Seyo leyo aa'

Dil ibadat kar raha hai

Dhadkanen meri sun

Lagi hai yahi dhun

Zindagi ki shaakh se lun

Kuch haseen pal main chun

Lagi hai yahi dhun

Jo bhi jitne pal jeeyun

Unhe tere sang jeeyun

Jo bhi kal ho ab mera

Usse tere sang jeeyun

Jo bhi saansein main bharoon

Unhe tere sang bahroon

Chaahe jo ho raasta

Usse tere sang chaloon

Dil ibadat kar raha hai

Dhadkanen meri sun

Lagi hai yahi dhun

Mujhko de tu mit jaane

Ab khud se de mil jaane

Kyun hai yeh itna faasla

Lamhe yeh phir na aane

Inko tu na de jaane

Tu mujhpe khud ko de luta

Tujhe tujhse tod loon

Kahin khud se jod loon

Mere jismojaan pe aa

Teri khushboo odh loon

Unhe tere sang bharoon

Chaahe jo ho raasta

Use tere sang chaloon

Dil ibadat kar raha hai

Dhadkanen meri sun

Lagi hai yahi dhun

Baahon mein de bas jaane

Seene mein de chup jaane

Tujh bhin main jaaoon toh kahaan

Tujhse hai mujhko paane

Yaadon ke woh nazraane

Ik jinpe hak ho bas mera

Teri yaadein mein rahoon

Tere khwaabon mein jagoon

Mujhe dhoonde jab koi

Teri aankhon mein miloon

Unhe tere sang bharoon

Chaahe jo ho raasta

Usse tere sang chaloon

Dil ibadat kar raha hai

Dhadkanen meri sun

Lagi hai yahi dhun

That was it...PJ thought...she was being so emotional and swayed with mood-swings...one moment...she acted strong and the very next moment she broke down again...she cursed herself and then took a pin and pricked herself...

That was her new way of bringing herself back to reality... She now got up and went to the kids who were getting bored. Angela had always acted as her stress-buster and now there was not one kid but many...They all clung to Piya whispering to them that they were getting bored...

PJ! Me getting bored... Angela exclaimed innocently... She was still holding Dev's hand... PJ smiled meekly...she rose and whispered to Misha- Mish! see your son and my Angie...look down... Misha looked at the hands and laughed heartily... Abhay finally got a little relieved seeing Piya calm down...

Angela and the kids hit the dance floor and started dancing madly...Misha and Panchi clapped as their hubbies' recorded their kids dancing... Abhay was standing some steps away behind Piya when Marissa called...

Mr. Raichand!

PJ turned her attention to the conversation...

Yes! I was just wondering that you came all alone..? Ya'ah...my mom and dad are busy with a board meeting...so! No! Umm...I mean your wife...? Do I look that old?! Ah! not at all... Ya'ah actually...I am unmarried yet...bachelor! So I have a chance...hottie! Marissa flirted with Abhay. On the other side, PJ was shocked...unmarried! Abhay saw Piya easing at his words... 

He wanted to make her smile deliberately... He saw a server passing by and saw that he was carrying chocolates... He directed her to take the tray to PJ. He was one of the assistants of Verve and he replied immediately... Sorry Sir! Madam hates chocolates...  She won't touch a bit! He sighed again... What had she done to herself...

After the party was over, he looked around for Piya but she wasn't there... 

Piya was driving that night all alone on the highway...This time she stopped her car because she saw a well-dressed man wearing a tie and asking for lift...

Umm! excuse me? Can you drop me to **** hotel please...?

Sure! have a seat...

Thanxzz!

As soon as the car started the man, took out a revolver and targeted it on Piya's temple... Surrender everything you have...now...quick!. There was a gun shot. Suddenly, his revolver breaks into pieces after dropping from the window...A hand pulls Piya out of the car and tore apart the man. It was Abhay again... he burnt the car with the body...leaving no sign of himself or Piya...he lets the car fall from the cliff. 

When he turned around to see Piya, she was staring at him with red eyes...He ran and hugged her...she didn't hug him back. He hugged her tightly but she kept silent. After a while, she loosened his grip and slithered away... Itni raat ko akele kahaan jaogi? I'll m-manage...! Ruko... She kept walking. Abhay ran to her and stopped her way...she turned left and so he did...then right and he did too... Abhay! please...not any more...main aur nahi seh sakti...mar jaaongi...go away...be happy with Sh-Sha She couldn't force the word out of her mouth and ran away... 

I killed Shanaya... he shouted... Piya stopped..and turned around... You killed your wife! She was a Vampire Piya... so what! Piya spoke immediately without registering what had Abhay spoken. After a while... She was what? He ran close to her...

She wanted to kill you...jaan! PJ gasped hearing that word...

Abhay saw Piya moving away and realized he was dreaming. He dropped to the ground...

Precap

Arnav forcing Piya to marry!

Prev -PART10-

Next -PART 12-

Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow... nyc part... cont soon!!! thanx for the pm!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice part and do continue soon
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic part,i loved it and do update soon.
PriyaThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update........... luved it..............