Posted: 13 years ago
Wao dear amazing nd superb part.
totally outstanding.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Amazing Update Shivangi.. Dont know wat more to say.. Just loved it.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lolz.
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please continue sooon and please add me to ur PM list
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
                                              PART 12

PJ didn't stop before Abhay Raichand disappeared from her sight. She was running blindly without any aim or previous decision. Two flashlights stopped her way. She stopped and covered her eyes with her right hand. She tried to analyse the identity of the person driving the car. The man came out and PJ identified him as her father.
Arnav: Piya...tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho...is samay?
Piya: umm...
Arnav: chalo...ghar chalo...itni thand hai bahar...chalo car mein baitho...
Piya: ji...
In the car...
Arnav: Piya...yeh chot kaise lagi? kuch hua kya?
Piya: umm...nahi kuch nahi...bas car se thoda sa accident ho gaya tha...
Arnav: you alright?
Piya: hmm...
As soon as they reached dobriyal house...PJ's phone rang.
Anvesha: hello...PJ...kahaan ho...where did you go? tum kisi ko bata ke kyun nahi jaati kahin?
Piya: main...papa ke saath hoon...ghar pe...kal milte hai!
Anvesha: aa jana time pe!
Piya: I am never late...right?
Anvesha: hmm...good night!
She hanged up the phone...
Arnav: kaun tha Piya!
Piya: papa...woh annie! kal kaam shuru ho raha hai na...magazine ka...uski reminder de rahi thi.
Arnav: hmm...tum andar jao...Misha aur Panchi wait kar rahe hai...
Piya: ji...!

In the room, Misha and Panchi were waiting for PJ. There kids had dozed off and it was a girls' night out!
PJ cuddled up resting her head on Panchi's lap as the trio chatted.
Misha: Piya...kahaan chali gayi thi...humare baare mein nahi socha!
Piya: tum logon ke baare mein soch kar hi to gayi thi... Main tum logon ko hurt nahi karna chahti thi...meri life mein bahut misfortunes the...so how could I make you sad with my miseries...
Panchi: ee! ab rona band kar papa ki bachchi! abhi to kuch khushi aayi hai...phir se kho dena chahti hai unhe?
Piya: okay baba...now I won't cry...
Misha: to bata...woh tere dost hai na...Anvesha...woh wahan kaise pahunche...!
Piya: woh log...actually dono college ke dino se ek doosre se pyaar karte the...pur families nahi maani...to unhone bhaag ke shaadi kar li and Miami mein settle ho gaye!
Misha: very adventurous...huh?
Piya: hmm...kind off...par sau baat ke ek baat...tu na saree mein na badi ajeeb lag rahi thi...!
Misha blushed...: ab kya karen...sasural mein 'bahu' hoon...kuch to compromise karna padega na!
Piya smiled meekly
Panchi: Piya...meri choti princess ki woh lambi waali smile kahaan gayi!
Piya grew morose and answered: kho gayi...bahut dhoonda...pur nahi mili...
Panchi wiped tears off Piya's face and the three siblings slept!

The next morning was a cheerful one for the Dobriyals... Misha and Panchi were in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the kids...Piya came in the hall...all-dressed- Grey office apparel. Both Arnav and Madhu were surprised to see their daughter wearing plain clothes...the office apparel were definitely not Piya's cup of tea...but they didn't knew she had changed miserably...
Piya: Good Morning papa...mamma!
Arnav: gud morning beta! kaisa hai mera bachcha?
Piya: fine...umm...Misha? Piya asked as she picked up a glass of water and sipped
Arnav: kitchen...dev ke liye lunch bana rahi hai...
Water spilled out of Piya's mouth...she wondered: Misha? kitchen? lunch? Dev? 
Arnav smiled...
Piya: main help karti hoon...
Arnav: hmm...

When Piya entered the kitchen, she saw Misha busy frying veggies for Dev...
Piya: Good Morning Mishes...Panchi di!
Misha: hmm...
Piya took place at one of the counters and fried eggs for herself... she quickly mashed potatoes and salted them. She served the eggs and potatoes on her plate...
Panchi: Hey Piya...hum log bahar jaa rahe hai...chaat khaane...yeh mat khao!
Piya: Main nahi chaloongi...mujhe chaat nahi khaani...I don't like it now...
Panchi: theek hain...(to Misha) is Abhay ko main zinda nahin chodungi...mere haath to aaye...
Misha: chodungi to main bhi nahi...meri Piya ko kya kar diya usne...

At the Breakfast table...
Arnav: Piya...tumse baat karni hai...?
Piya: ji...!
Arnav: Maine aur tumhari mamma na decide kiya hai ki tumhari shaadi ki baat aage badhayen?
Piya was startled: Papa...abhi nahi...I am not ready!
Arnav: Piya...hum abhi ki baat nahi kar rahe hai...tum soch lo...4-5 dino mein bata dena...
Piya: Papa...I am not ready for commitment yet...ek nightmare ke baad...its really difficult to move ahead...abhi maine apne aap ko sambhala hai...I can't take another blow...
Piya got up and left. Arnav and Madhu glanced at each other.

Piya was driving her car and her dad's words rang in her mind. She called Anvesha to divert her mind...
Piya: Good Morning... where's the venue?
Anvesha: umm...the hotel lobby...for the cover shoot...!
Piya: whose the cover girl...
Anvesha: I guess Madhuri Dixit...she's a trained classical dancer..and our theme is Indian...so!
Piya: cool idea...I'll be there!
Anvesha: hmm...arey bhaiyya...idhar nahi us taraf... PJ I'll meet you at the venue...yahaan bahut kaam hai...
Piya: bye

As soon as PJ reached the hotel...she busied herself in work so that she has no time to think about herself and her life... She worked all the day long and after Anvesha had gone for a meeting with share-holders... She signed all the editorials and then all the article designs...Marissa was relieved of her work. Now it was time for Interview with the dancing diva...PJ was handed over the charge to pen down the interview...
PJ went on with her interview till evening and then cut short the list... She got a message from Angela's cell-

PJ! me getting bored...mamma yahaan kisi ke saath meeting mein...come and pick me up na...please!
aao jaldi! mujhe mall jaana hai...shopping karni hai...mamma-daddy ke anniversary ki...
love,
angela!

PJ at once left all her work and called Anvesha..
Piya: Anvesha...kahaan ho?
Anvesha: meeting mein...kyun?
Piya: tumhari raaj kumari ka message aaya tha...bor ho rahi hai...address batao main use aa kar le jaati hoon!
Anvesha: likho...***********************
Piya: main aati hoon.!
Anvesha: theek hai...bye!

PJ reached the address but in was so much hurry that she forgot to read the nameplate. The servant opened the door. Piya showed her identity proof and went in. She was gazing at the antiques while ascending the stairs...
Servant: Madam...aap yahaan rukiye...main sa'ab se pooch ke aata hoon.
Piya: haan!
PJ thought: what a splendid interior...cool house...very artistic and antique.
Servant: Madam...aap andar aa jaiyye!
Piya: haan chalo...

The meeting area was dimly lit and two shadows sat by the fire... Angela... ran and hugged PJ. PJ rose her up in her arms. The lady got up and turned her face ... Piya was shocked to see her...Haseena Raichand!
Anvesha: Ma'am...this is our chief editor...PJ...no...Piya Jaiswal!
Haseena: Hi...Piya!
Piya replied softly: Good Evening Mrs. Raichand. Angela poked PJ to gain her attention: PJ...chalo yahaan se...mujhe mall jaana hai!
Piya: Mr and Mrs. Raichand! I'll take your leave...Anvesha...main mall jaa rahi hoon...Angela ko lekar!
Anvesha: hmm! bye!

PJ turned and tried to make a quick exit. But as soon as she opened the door...she confronted Abhay Raichand.
Abhay: H...
Piya: Good Evening Mr. Raichand...Could you please excuse!
Abhay sighed: hmm...

Precap
                 ðŸ˜³The writer itself is blank regarding precap!😳
                                       -Prev PART 11-
PriyaThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah 1st one to comment...
actually i luv ur both FF"s...
they r awesome...
u r such a gr8 writer...
cont soon...plz...plz...
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love ur both ffs and please please add me 2 ur PM list in both please
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awsum update and continue soon.
wajiha-1 thumbnail
awesome
do continue soon
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yar thats awsum but i wd b posting last tym cause my schedule has bcome hectic mayb after 2 weeks i wd post or in next 2 days jxt dont stop pming me
nanz_2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u write awsum...u d best!!!