#*Devil's Den*# - MAANlo Main Tere BhagWaan! HAAN!

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Yes! Yes!!! A Den dedicated to the *unwanted* birdie....s!...
as T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!
particularly in light of yesterday's moderator warning
(see here..
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393 )
and
 henceforth
every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge
to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language

(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare..
one more croon frm a bird and u know what..
(demo above )
!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its gloryπŸ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

INDEX

Pg 1. 
Anj, my not so darling - wants order or ill murder.😈
M(o)i
7chimes
aka Ress - actually wrote somthingπŸ˜†
Manooo - sings Kaboothar Ja Ja Jaaaa...
Panchu aka Kavi -  sings Maan ki rang-l-eela
also pasted Anvi's POV frm several pagesπŸ€“
49erFan aka Geets -  throws red tamatars (
😑) at MSK n t CVs
(geets sorry No Flies incluing bees , chk with Marsha)
Taqdir aka Nabz -  ill wait with patienceπŸ€—
Marsha - declares No Fly Zone
(but u hav no right to send Moi The SuperMaan away
! HAAN!🀣)

Pg 2.
Deeps - too.. is not happy with Moi πŸ₯±
Sharmil
i - is disappointed tooo... with Moi πŸ˜’
Jyo  Mata aka Gagz- wants to punch the CVs for lack of Panch!πŸ˜†
(PS - feel Sorry for the future less forehead kiss..πŸ˜† Happy AniversaryπŸ€—)
Opti - got the unexpected but it wasnt good enf!
Ann.A aka Mrs Zoolander - scripts the much needed apology letters for the Audience!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Preti Priti - writes on an
incomplete, unwanted, unbearable episode πŸ€”

Gargi - no likes episode either!
Ashi -  MaanGod ki Jai ho.. (Sada
dhanya raho putri..)

NOT indexing the rest..HAAN!! Tell me? who ill bear thru their own Cheer-haran!??
anyways not me..🀣

-------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Home is a Mental State
Ours is at Hell's Gate
Let's keep it that way
Dots here will have no sway
Barry Dhillion is the only BD 
We are not interested in de DB
All interested in such talks - skedaddle
Only Penguin is allowed to dwaddle
All other Birds will be Shot and eaten:πŸ˜ƒ
Comply or you won't be considered Heathen!

Character Harp
Arjun is an Airhead
He thinks MSK can be bled!
Because he did the maid!
Annie just spray him with Raid!

"To err is human; to forgive is divine."
by Alexander Pope.
All thinking Creatives have turned Maan into a Murath, I want you to think about the above. Geet is a GoddessMaan remains a Moronic HuMAN!🀣🀣 Geet forgave even without Maan asking.  The biggest proof that she does not think he's gawd but, just a good human is that she periodically gives him watfor.  Also, one does not try to seduce god unless they are rather odd.  

Geet Team on Coffee

Advice for Geet Team
1. Stop Planning Parties - Star One cannot afford fake guestsπŸ˜†
2. Produce cannot TRPs Produce - Stop turning your Villains into Veggies🀣🀣

*********************************************************************************************************
Moron Maan
- He did not mean a word of what he said to Geet during their fight. Only his method to the non-consummation was not right. That is what he attempted to say sorry for. GC's expressions, however, give the audience much to worry for.

Airhead Arjun
- Machoman ki machinations begins n ends with I diddled ur dumb sister. ROFL! 

Geet's Stuck Record
- "Aap itne aache kyun hai?" - sach me aab bore hai

Annie ka Antidote
- Arjun revenge should be to turn her into a veggie. NM has the expressions down for such screenplay

Geet Team
- GET A SCRIPT! CONNECT THE UNCONNECTED DOTS! I don't mean the ones btwn GC & DD, but the loops u ve left on the PLOT

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

UnRes~

for Episode analysis... 😳

wht?? its not a secret tat i am lazy... n yea SLOoooW!!! πŸ₯±  HAAN!!🀣🀣🀣

edit : 1

Main itna acha kyun hoon??
😳
bolo bolo Main aisa kyun hoon?😳

chal hatt ! aur bolo phata phatt...
aur MAANlo Main tera BhagWaan!!😎 HAAN!
🀣🀣🀣

- MSK

edit 2 :

Analysis :

CVs and T Team (not tat i lik it tis way.. but u still havnt earned ur *Dear* bk)

And the hug continues with one pouring a sea of glycerin induced tears...
while still in daze(ah thks to DD it appeared seemingly natural ).. and the other putting his facial nerve to work as he continues to ask...What??πŸ₯±  Then comes Daadi's voice double screeching a familiar Geeeeth as the couple free 'em selves from their never blinking moment of gaze *maaahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii* . Daadi now promptly reminds Geet she is pregnant... while T Doc n Maan are wacking 'em selves to sav her ad her baby...  there yet agn she had jogged away calling Devaaa.... errr matlab Maaaan devaaaaa to make sure she aartifies her Maan God with Jalthe hue dupatta (courtesy : Nakewls aarti taali for Maan Sahab's welcom bk hom) she needs reminders ! sigh!  then after a sofa-waala tea break Gith makes her intentions clear ... she is crippled and needs to b carried! ah!πŸ˜† he drops her on their bed while Daadi's body double shows off her architecture 😳 and Maan himself, his massaging skills!😳 l8r he rushes to his washroom to get cleaned *OCD-cleanliness* and the desperate Gith calls out behind him until the Kabab mein haddi dadi returns! *Desperate housewife* eyes wandering down in disappointment.. But sure her Maan promptly returns to make sure her need is met.
But A highly concerned daadi wants to spend her night on bahu seva... 🀣 cant blame her coz little did she know the "chattho chad" the bahu was wrking on, in her shy head.. and agn The hero who is fighting to keep him out of the "Docs rekha" nods in agreement.. sigh the wife was right! "gayi bhains paani main"
🀣 But then the wife never gives up does she?? esp  when her Daadi Saas is as Tandhi as Savithri Devi... she did a decent job of bringing out her Bahuu's desperation to b alone in her Maan's company 🀣 And finally the Deity and his Devottee are ALONE!! 😳the possibilities were many but what the writers chose and the actors portrayed was less than creative... Sure the Bhagwaan Samaan HuMaan did giv a try to rock his Mandir but the MaHaan Soul of his lady Love was too deep to uproot..πŸ€” sigh!! but then again Forgiveness is necessary as humans are bound to mistakes... toh a mistake repeated a gazzilion-th time is not considered one.. it was a purposeful ploy.. and we seeing him thru his Moronic Self knows enf to not to expect Communication skills pouring! 😳
The Actor now needs to step up to his co-Star, she has been carrying the show in Solitude of l8.. now tat he is bk ...he bttr get bk to wrk on his stale expressions!
BD - i mean Barry Dhillon.. what do i tel you... i hate when the tape is rewinded again and again... havnt u heard over wrked tapes sceeching?? You are bttr off than it.. giv us som new lines not poetic but yet creative... we expect tat from ur skillful hands.πŸ˜›
my Analysis is Complete.. yes my DEB did chop offf the NE files.. but then agn i guess i am expected to talk on  'em.. poor me...πŸ˜’ So all i can Say is NES being her has a Non-Existent Spine and NEB being him has a Non-Existent Brain. Ur-jun i wish was more of a character than som piece of Cartoon whose bread and butter is a random strip-a-do ! *puke*  

TC

Lov
Ress~
😳

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Res **
*Edited* 
Res Love this 🀣 
thnks alot for this πŸ€— !! im seriously fed up of this kaboodar tawk🀒

Edit 2 : 

Dear Birdies Phankas, 

STAY OUT or Keep ur Kaboodar Jaaps to ur Self !! Or Else You will be SHOOT *HAAN*

Thnk You😳

*Edit 2: 
Hmmm read every1's thaught on todays Epi ! n kinda agree too !! 
buh is it right blamin Maan ? πŸ€”i mean we all knw MSK's character!! 1st toh its VERY hard for him to say sorry ! n he knws he always ruins the situation by his harsh wrds instead makin it better !! 
buh Geet?> ! πŸ˜• !! she should seriously stop wid her 'SORRY ! SORRY SORRY πŸ€ͺ  
anywyz ma POV πŸ˜Š !! 

*Edit 3 : πŸ˜† 

Pehchaan Kaun 🀣 

Plus : Kaboooodar Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja 🀣
Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reserved....I love penguins especially the Daaqu varieties.....πŸ˜†

Maan Ke Rangme, Rangee hai Geet
Aisi Raas Rachayee woh
Magn Huve Sab Devils
Un Sang Khel Khilayee woh
πŸ˜†

OK...Today I'm gonna do a short take for a change....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I like the episode in bits and pieces.....and hated some parts very badly....😊

I liked Daadi's admonition to Geet over her running and carelessness...that's how typical Daadi's speak and it was nice to see no pendulumgiri from Dadi for once and her showering her love on Geet like a true grandma...😊

Geet's antics to get Maan alone to talk to him were hilarious...And loved the "Gayi Bhains paani Mein" Dialogue...πŸ˜†...DD is excellent in such scenes

The apology scene looked half-baked, tasteless and emotionless...Both Maan and Geet need to sit and sort things out between themeselves...I for one would like Geet to say something along the lines of....You and I should start acting like We and start sharing things....I am not a touch-me-not plant who will droop if something touches her ...I'm more like an Oak tree who can withstand all that life throws at her...and I've proven that enough number of times ...I don't want you standing in front of me trying to protect me...but I want you standing beside me giving me support....

NEB as the villain is such a disappointment...he came in like such a stud....and turned out to be a dud.....I hope he falls on his face with a thud...😑...Using a woman sexually to exact revenge is a despicable act.....I hope NES shows some back bone and stands up against him....she shud slap his face and say ...Go to H**l....

Geet looking forward to the reception and getting  excited about was such a funny scene...She is really something...She gives Women Power a new meaning ...I love it....πŸ˜ƒ

Overall the episode was not up to the par and was lacking the Zing element...I hope it comes back soon.

I was not planning to write anything on today's epi....and while chatting with Anvi yesterday.....I found her take on the epi refreshingly different...So I requested her to let me post her take here....Here it is for all you guys....Please read it...Its really very interesting.....

ANVI's TAKE

Episode Opinion in General

I had no issues with today's episode, IF (a big IF) they continue their talk tomorrow, otherwise I have serious issues. We wanted an apology session first and then a mature talk between the 2. We got an apology session today. Tomorrow we need to see them talking like Opti said, Geet should tell him to confide in her next time and not assume that she wont be able to handle shocks and Maan should accept that he should have handled this issue more delicately than outright ignoring her. 

Doc issue

Cvs did mess up with 1 thing and that is the real baby issue. Initially, during doc-MSK convo, we were told that baby has to be aborted. And later on, during convo between doc-Geet, it seemed like abortion was not even an issue, doc just asked MSK to stay away from any physical relationship with Geet. There was no consistency in MSK-doc and Geet-doc convo. So MSK not telling her about abortion issue made sense to us, but if the issue was just to refrain from physical relationship for baby sake, till reports came, then I dont know what prob Maan had in telling the truth to Geet. Yes she would feel a little guilty, so what, its not like breaking news or something. So this cvs did mess up. Now we know that refraining physical relationship was the main issue, and not inevitable abortion, which doc told maan.  

Geet worshiping Maan - I think NOT

By the way, where was Geet worshiping Maan today. She was hurt by his words before she came to know the truth. She was not worshiping him then, but was sad as to why he behaved so rudely with her. You could blame her for worshiping him had she forgiven MSK without knowing the truth. Before knowing the truth, she was sad, probably angry at MSK, but definitely not in one of those forgiving moods. It is only after learning the truth that Geet, a clear pure hearted girl, looked at the bigger picture of her man, the greater good, and laid absolutely no importance to that 1 harshful line. She realized that he did not mean it, he never did, and he took so much pain only for her. When you realize how much sacrifice your partner did for you, would you pin-point him on 1 line he said, which you already know he never meant. So yes, I dont think so  Geet was worshiping him today. She felt she was at fault so she apologized.  And she did not want Maan to apologize coz from her POV, he was not at fault. He did all this only for her.  

But she does need to tell him tomorrow to confide in her and not hide stuff from her in the future. 

When Geet thinks MSK is wrong, I dont think so she ever shies away from letting him know that. In fact she is the only one who bluntly tells him he is wrong. That is why MSK could become from Maan Singh Khurana to Maan's Geet for Geet's sake. But from Geet's POV this time, she did not think he was wrong after learning the truth, hence she did not want him to apologize. Just because she did not think he was wrong this time, does not mean she always thinks he is right. She knows MSK's weaknesses more than anyone, and loves him despite his weaknesses. She never ignored his faults. She may have worshiped him earlier, but now she loves and respects her man immensely, which I dont think so is similar to worshiping him. She is still aware of his imperfections and will not hesitate to tell him that he is wrong in the future, if she feels so. 

"Aap itne ache kyun hain"

she uses the line "aap itne ache kyun hain" only when she feels overwhelmed by his actions and his love for her. She does not use that line on daily basis. I would call it worshiping if she made it a point on daily basis to let him know how good he is. Today, she was overwhelmed by his actions, by his love for her, so that line came out from her heart. From our POV it may be worshiping, but from Geet's POV, she was just feeling grateful after learning the truth and wanted to express her feelings, so she spoke that line. Again, had she been worshiping him, trust me she would have never let him touch her feet today to put the medicine there. Wives who worship their husband wont let them touch their feet ever. 

MSK is NOT mahaan and Geet knows that 

What I dont understand is why does everybody think MSK is being shown as a mahaan person. He has so many imperfections which Geet as well as all of us here are aware of. If MSK bows his head in front of Geet during varmala, we love it to the core, and if Geet apologizes to MSK, thinking he is not at fault, we think she is worshiping him. 

He is not a mahaan person, but his love for Geet is definitely praiseworthy and out of the world. And what overwhelms Geet is his love for her. Everytime she feels MSK went out of his way to do something for her, she feels awed by him. Isn't this a natural reaction. I would be awed too. But that does not mean, she will do his pooja or overlook his mistakes in the future. 

MSK was never mahaan, not for Geet, not for us, but his love for his Geet is definitely dreamy, for Geet as well as for us. πŸ˜Š

Situation from Geet's POV, not our POV

I agree, both are at fault, but this is our POV. Are you looking at the situation from Geet's POV. According to her, MSK was doing something for her, she MU him, accused him and hence she needs to apologize. Out here, she is looking at his intentions, not his words. She also knows that he spoke those words only for her sake, he never meant it. So why should he apologize. That does not mean he should not, he did apologize, which is great. But from her POV, AFTER learning the truth, not BEFORE, he does not need to apologize, as his intentions way overpowers his fake words for her. But still she should tell him to confide in her in the future. 

Now ok, Geet does not want MSK to apologize, does not see his faults this time, does not remember his harsh words, so that means, she is  worshiping him. Now look at the whole situation from MSK's POV, regarding Geet's behaviour. Did MSK ever hold any grudge against Geet for accusing his love, did he expect or want an apology from Geet for accusing him. Does he see any fault in Geet in this situation. The answer is NO. Geet is dying to apologize, MSK never told her or wanted her to do so. So does that mean, he  worships her, NO. He realizes the reason behind why Geet behaved so, same way Geet realizes the reason behind why Maan behaved so. Both are asking for forgiveness for their own deeds, but neither of them expect an apology from the other in this situation. 

Geet is emotional and expressive, so she told him, "aap itne ache kyun ho." And we think thats worshiping. Maan already through his actions, bowing his head in varmala scene, touching her feet to put medicine, praising Geet, etc, has shown how much he respects her. We never called his actions as an act of worship, so why call Geet's words as her worshiping him. Geet shows her respect through words and MSK through action. There is no worshiping business here, not now at least. 

I cant blame her for feeling overwhelmed seeing MSK's love for her, as even I feel the same. lol. If she feels he kept up with his promise, sacrificed his desires for her sake, wanted to keep her away from pain and trouble, how can she not feel overwhelmed. After all, it is MSK's undying and unconditional love for Geet that not only helped her get over her past trauma, but also made her fall deeply in love with him. I just cant find inequality in their relationship any longer. To me, MSK too respects Geet immensely. Their relationship is both ways, its equal. 

Dadi's concern for Geet 

I liked dadi's concern for Geet today. To me, dadi always treated geet like a toy to keep her grandson happy. She never cared for Geet as an individual, as long as she kept MSK happy. I am glad that finally she is treating Geet like another human being who has feelings of pain, anger, joy. 

Geet's next plan of action 

Geet needs to tell him to stop assuming and confide in her. She has faced a lot in these 18 years and can take the harshest of the truths if MSK is with her. If there is anything worrying him, he has to share it with her, in the future also. MSK has a habit of inflicting self-punishment on himself or going on deep guilt-trips without sharing the problem with Geet. This is how he has always been. But now Geet needs to tell him that she is his wife, he has to learn to share not only joys but also pains with her. They cant avoid problems, but they can always face it together na.
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I ready for Maangod, with my chappals, talwar, tamatar and anda!  Dare creatives show him as god again today! 😑😑😑

I love penguins too!

Let's bring it on, all ready for aarti with thali lota! 😈

Yah Yah what can I say, devils are brutal! 😑😑😑

God, help my mood today, Im ready for the kill!😑😑
😑

Yes, yes follow all rules...bus haan! Samjhe sub log!😳

OK on to the episode now!

Why cant a husband bow down in front of his wife, he is human too!  This is what is wrong with our society!  Men are not god!😭

Arjun, what is he trying to accomplish, Annie kick him right between his legs so the man cant do this in the future!  What is wrong with creatives to show that a guy can sleep with a woman then humiliate her for his own good!😑😑😑

WE have not seen any regrets from Maan for those harsh words!  Did creatives just forget all he said!  Why cant he sulk for once, he is not god, he is human!  Why show him larger then life!!!

Again, Drashti stole the show with her acting today!  GC seems least interested in the show anymore! Actually he was quite lost with his eyes and expressions today! 

Just a side note:

This is what's wrong with bharat naris, we just give in too easily! 

Why can't we give our man tit for tat! 

For one I'm such a strong person, I don't and will never let my husband walk over me, oh hell no! 

God created us humans and all should be treated equal!

Aaj madhosh kiya jaaye re...jaaye re!😳😳

πŸ˜†NO BIRDS ALLOWED, JUST BEES! πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hello friends,

Firstly i apologise for being impatient yesterday when today they clearly showed that dadi and nakul folloewed geet to check if she was ok. So my bad.

Now about today, i will never understand why it was so hard for maan to say sorry and not try to reason that he had no other alternatives but to say those hurtful words. Really? No other alternatives? I mean, really?

Today was eventful and entertaining. Ne-arjun going on well. Ne still hoping to manage arjun is very natural but at one point she should reayy face him and not only say emotional stuffs.

Looks like the main problem will arise in the reception party and so something huge awaits us. Lets wait and watch.

Maneet need to talk. As a drama it can be lingered but they should talk. Its sad to see our most beloved on screen couple handling things so poorly. If maan's ego hurts then he should give geet some real gift as a token of apology. He can do that i guess.

BTW, maan gave geet some bangles long back that he was supposed to put on geet on the wedding day/night. What happened to those?

Dadi's BD was too obvious today. The back looked too fit, fat free and young. I wish i could find someone who would watch the show for me. A BD could come handy for me too when i'm out or in vacation or busy. I am really not teasing.

Anyways, lets see what maan does tomorrow. Patience is virtue! 😊

Loves and prayers...........

**********************************************************************************************************

Birds no longer fly
in the devil's sky
days will go by
without a cry
without a lie
birds dont try
ever to fly
in the devil's sky! 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by taqdir - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because
we will shoot you.

-Episode-

Geet said sorry and Maan tried to apologize.
Sure Maan didn't mean any of the things he said during their fight. But that doesn't make it ok for him to spit out anything nasty that comes to his mouth. What he said hurt her feelings and offended her and for that he should apologize. Just because Geet understands why he did what he did shouldn't keep him from apologizing.

Geet said  "Aap ithne acche kyun?" for the nth time. πŸ˜†
How about the creative get creative and write something new? πŸ₯±

Annie should tell Maan that She slept with Arjun. Turn the tables on the loser and tell Maan. this way Maan will be ready to butcher Arjun instead of being blindsided at the reception Arjun is planning.

DD was brilliant, GC was a tad off. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Main to Aarthi Uttarun Re........ Maan Bhagwan Ki.......πŸ˜”

What sort of a cockamamie half-baked apology was that ?

He should list every hurtful thing he said and say I am sorry.

Why is the Bubblehead Gith tokofying before he can say anything?? πŸ˜‘

Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago

Episode was disappointing.due to Maan as well as GC
  • Maan is a man of few words, but not for Geet. To her he can say the most hurtful words, can go on and on about love, beauty, stars, moon and all the romantic stuff. To her he has apologized in past when he wasn't even sure that she was hurt due to him (apology during their camp date). Then why this stinginess with the apology today? Even if he wanted to make her angry to keep away from him, he did not need to say those hurtful words of giving her a life luxury and prestige, Khurana bahu blah blah.
  • That joke of an apology might have satisfied us, if there was even an iota of sincerity coming from the acting. But from the acting it looked like Maan was doing an ehsaan on Geet by saying "maafi mujhe maangni chahiye". There should have been regret and concern in the voice and expressions. We expect GC to be able to carry that out, which is why it was doubly disappointing. Or for that matter, even when he gets to know that she knows the truth. There should have been some shock, some concern about how it is affecting her. After all, it was supposedly so important to keep the truth from her that he went to the extent of hurting her self-respect. And now that it is out, no issues??!! At least some anger on the doctor for telling her. Nope - nothing. The acting fell flat and enough words were not given to our man of few words. Blah!
  • Why the hell is Annie so scared of Arjun? Why can't she give it back to him. That was not the character that was introduced in the beginning of the show. Whatever happened to our 21st century girl.
  • As if the drag fest of a wedding was not enough, now reception too. For Arjun's MMS scandal? After which NT's truth will come out. All will be forgiven and all will be well. πŸ˜‘
  • Episode was mostly a filler and Maneet scenes which were important did not leave impact. In fact, they irritated me to no end.
  • Since Sam's entry seems to be not on cards until March,  February might turn out to be a drag fest and full of fillers. It might be too long a period to test the patience of viewers. Call me a doomsayer, but the gap may prove to be death knell for the serial. They better buckle up and get some story in it for God's sake. Today even Maneet could not save the show.
Time to give up hope I guess. πŸ˜†

--
Addendum I

Now that I have vented out my frustration in my take, I can see some good things in the episode too

• Dadi showing concern for Geet was good. Thank God they did not forget that Dadi should be concerned about her pregnant DIL running around like kids and not bother about fire on her dupatta. Then when Geet gets the sprain, again Dadi had a relevant dialogue about what has happened to you today and why are you in such a hurry. I can imagine elder people saying such things if you do indeed get into accident multiple times.
  • Maan had some good parts too, which would have been good if the actor did not falter.
    • "Maine tumhein Dadi ke saamne kuchh nahin kaha..." - he scolds her for being careless and asks her to at least think about the baby. He does not forget to say "hamara" baby πŸ‘ 
    • Similarly the dialog of "tum mujhe itna parehsaan kyon karti ho" was good. He did not know till then that she knows the truth. So, he can't express himself fully. And he feels helpless that she is not taking care of herself. I think his love, concern, helplessness all pours out in the dialogue (not in the acting unfortunately πŸ˜‘)
    • Maan putting ointment on her foot was also a good one.
--
Addendum II

Their relationship is not equal and I am sort of fine with it. I had written in my take on a theme den that their relationship is complementary and that keeps the harmony.

But even in an unequal relationship, it's not that the person having the upper hand can not apologize. So, forgetting Maan's painful dialogs and no apology does not make sense even if the relationship is not equal.
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago