TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
bye ..... maan lagake padna ......
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: newkq

Don't u all feel Rashmi is now jealous of tina's new changing strong role? all these years rashmi had the spotlight and tina was sidelined completely. now there has been some strength given to tina's role and rashmi is jealous with that and is threatening to quit the show if her role does not change positive. the script writers need her role to remain negative and why should the scrip writers change the story line just to please her? this is just plain unprofessionalism !

maybe she got tired of all the public froum's members giving badua to her on the facebook and IF and other places, so that's why she wants to change her  role to positive ..... maybe she got tired of people writing and instigating nandu about rashmi's bhojpuri films and that's why she wants to become positive character ...... maybe she got tired of people drawing her picture with devil looks ..... i really hope she leaves because some people r truly after rashmi and not tapu ..... they call her being with nandu a publicity but it's a public who decides if they want to see them or not ….. actor and actress will do anything to get money and fame and it is up to us to accept them ……

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: newkq

Don't u all feel Rashmi is now jealous of tina's new changing strong role? all these years rashmi had the spotlight and tina was sidelined completely. now there has been some strength given to tina's role and rashmi is jealous with that and is threatening to quit the show if her role does not change positive. the script writers need her role to remain negative and why should the scrip writers change the story line just to please her? this is just plain unprofessionalism !

Rashmi jealous of tina...πŸ˜†..you have got to be kidding me!...comeon guys you are all going overboard out here...hate tapasya..but be wise enough to recognise the reality that rashmi deserves bigtime credit for uttrans success!...tina is a cutie pie but her acting skills and dialogue delivery is weak..and a bit boring if i may say so..i know i am not the only one who wishes for a remote during her scenes..πŸ˜‰....but that definitely doesent mean she cant do well further on in her career...i am pretty sure she will infact once she's directed well......the only reoson she gets away in uttran is because of her cute dainty looks and lovely complexion!...her speech delivery is below avearge...whoever is directing her out here is doing a ghastly job!!!...i just saw the last two scenes from sat repeat episode...this is a no scope story..and they cant fool people much anymore anyway......
As far as rashmi quitting the show goes..if she is really doing so..good for her..she is a clever girl who is foreseeing a no scope useless and repetitive storyline!...
Unprofessionalism????...who knows what the inside realitys are....articles are often misleading..best to ignore them..
Edited by sonia77 - 13 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

maybe she got tired of all the public froum's members giving badua to her on the facebook and IF and other places, so that's why she wants to change her  role to positive ..... maybe she got tired of people writing and instigating nandu about rashmi's bhojpuri films and that's why she wants to become positive character ...... maybe she got tired of people drawing her picture with devil looks ..... i really hope she leaves because some people r truly after rashmi and not tapu ..... they call her being with nandu a publicity but it's a public who decides if they want to see them or not ?.. actor and actress will do anything to get money and fame and it is up to us to accept them ??

Hey Tanya...i think your reading too much into this my dear..rashmis doing very well as an actress..she is happily engaged as well...these guys know better than that i think...being in the limelight constantly they understand obsessiveness!!!!...i would think they ignore all this if this is correct what your saying.and have a good laugh together at the end of the day..i doubt if they care less...😊
And if people are calling her and nandish's open engagement a publicity stunt...its rather silly...so leave them be...😊