Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i think priya got engaged and abt to marry .... and may be unfortunately she got arrested by police by brothal case ... may be she face somany troubles for that......that is y she is afraid  of police i think..i dont think she got rapted
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i think it would be very bold to show the rapist of the girl to be the FIL ...... but somehow i think thats the case ......

..... the flashback she was having on the train station .... they showed her on the floor and someone walking towards her .... they didn't show the face of the cop but he was wearing a coat uniform like SSPs and higher police officers wear rather than the shirt tucked in style of a normal cop ...... i just saw that part on youtube so i noticed ......

I really hope thats not the case and the ssp was just someone who helped cover up the whole thing ... it would be a little too bold otherwise .... it might not work in the indian tv context...
ancie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi..............thanks......i like this show very much
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
What about the brother of Aditya , he seems little weird , may be he was involved in it . 
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

What about the brother of Aditya , he seems little weird , may be he was involved in it . 

That's impossible! Priya and Gaurav have met already and none recognize each other!
Pirated_Fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

That's impossible! Priya and Gaurav have met already and none recognize each other!

Okay thanks for informing . Timing of the  show is disturbing 
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

it can be because they meet and didn't say anything not even react. it was like meet for the first time u if they knew each other then aditya should have known her before. 
  so i don't think . it is like impossible
  he have some different problems. 
-sunlight- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I doubt it's Gaurav.. he just doesn't seem like that sort of guy..😕
And plus, they've already met, with no tension or anything, and Priya had nightmares about a policeman, and as far as I know, Gaurav isn't a policeman. ðŸ˜•
JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
possible!

So far, I'm liking it very much...it's different than other serials so far..........no idea till when.....
Edited by jhumapan - 13 years ago