Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

@pavs

@aks

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲😲 
me i hypnootised you into it, that is so not true b/c you didn't even get to read my first XXRPP b/c by the time i was done, you were gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆

ROFLMAO. I didn't even get to read a single bit of it. I have read one of your *ahem ahem* PPs. The one in which Riddhima and Sid storm out after the party and Sid is angry on Riddima and then he pushes her in the wall and then Riddhima tells him how much she loves him and then Sid feels sorry and he goes to manaofy Riddhima but she doesn't listen so he arranges a date and then, followed by a C-night. But this wasn't too XXRPP, so I bet I haven't read the dirty one. 😛
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
pavs thumbnail
hey babiessssssssssssss

pavs thumbnail
i want the ffs which bani uve written...the cnight one n the hott one!!..
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Let's move 2 the nxt thread guys!!! Edited by indian_beauty - 13 years ago
z.a.i.n.a.b thumbnail
😊I THINK THT WHEN SID COME IN ROOM ..THEY THINK K ARMAN RIDDHIMA se koi baat kar raha ha.........& tht y they luks normal .n sbb But I WANT SIDD RIDDHIMA GUYZZZZZZ THEY R LOLXXXXXXXXXXX.............................luv siddyyyy muaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊
z.a.i.n.a.b thumbnail
OOPSS!!!!!!!! i m so excited when riddhima tell truth 2 sid & i know sid forget itzz mistake.....................luv  siddhima i just want sidhima SR DMG SR DMG SR made 4 eachother i m tie heard fan of SR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>