Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@all : Please don't go off-topic. I don't want this topic to be closed due to meaningless discussions. Please only discuss the contrast between sisters behavior according to the current track.
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: just_in

Didn't sadhna claim to kaushi when she blamed her for the anmol-anamika fiasco, that she did nothing she left everthing upto God, so it really isn't her fault. So now you r saying she is responsible for anmol-anamika. Make up your mind, either she lied to kaushi or she was responsible for anmol- anamika.

It's because Sadi is modest. Even during the mu dikhaye, she told Ragini she was just a "zariya" in their love story, The truth is Sadi played a huge role in the Anmol-Anamika track, its a fact. She could have told Ragini that Ranvir was Anmol and vice versa, but no, she wanted her sister and devar to keep smiling.
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Anu--

@all : Please don't go off-topic. I don't want this topic to be closed due to meaningless discussions. Please only discuss the contrast between sisters behavior according to the current track.

I'm truely sorry, Anu. 😊

Will stick to the current discussion. 😊
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@ just_in
being a Ragini fan is good, but what is objectionable is blindly following Rgaini's wrong doings either in the excuse of miscarriage or now by comparing who is worse...Ragini or Alekh...neither Ragini nor Alekh are bad people, but both failed to rise above their own selves and treat and understand a person who has thought only good for them both. And Why they are hating her because once Sadhna held her truth/ her conscience/ her belief/ her God above these two people...and they both are not able to digest that....

how many examples the creatuves will give to show Sadhna's selfless nature...a character like Sadhna needs to be respected and not felt bad about that why she is so good and why Ragini is not equivalent to her...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
yeh Anu, you are right... we should not deviate off topic and allow this topic to get closed...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

True alekh se ma ka pallu nahin chora jaa raha. Need i say anything more.

you are so right... I agree with you 100%..only thing if you could understand that Alekh is trying to make up for the hatred he had against his mom for so many years...

But anyways, if it makes you happy that Anmol Anamika had nothing to do with Sadhna...its ok we admit...as long as you are happy...if you want to hear Ragini is so right in this track, her saying Sadhna is jealous of her happiness from childhood is right and she had miscarriage because Sadhna psuhed her from the staircase, we'll agree to it...anything to make you happy dear...

One small thought...will Ranveer had fallen in love with Ragini, if their relationship not started as Anmol-Anamika???????????
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Didn't sadhna claim to kaushi when she blamed her for the anmol-anamika fiasco, that she did nothing she left everthing upto God, so it really isn't her fault. So now you r saying she is responsible for anmol-anamika. Make up your mind, either she lied to kaushi or she was responsible for anmol- anamika.

Sadhna has NEVER admitted to ANYONE that she has been like an angel to the 2 families. It's the biggest beauty in her character. And whenever someone thanks her or praises her (which is a rare occasion let me tell you) she waves it away saying it was all done by God 😊
It's called 'modesty' or 'humbleness'.
It seems to me you don't understand the story very well...