Amazing contrast between Ragini and Sadhana..

kavi80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
It was amazing seeing in today's episode how different Ragini and Sadhna are.
I normally don't write much and am just a silent reader of the topics, but I felt the need to write..

Ragini is blaming Sadhna for the loss her of child (when we all really know she lost the child due to her own carelessness).. the trigger might have been because Ranvir was in jail and yes her mental state wouldnt have been the best, but at the end of the day, it's not like Sadhana pushed her.

What is amazing is that the same Ragini who is blaming Sadhana for her miscarriage, doesnt even realise that for her, Sadhana had got married to Alekh, which could mean that she would have a childless life.  Not once did Sadhana think, that her sacrifice would mean she potentially wouldn't have been able to have children.  It's a different story now that Alekh is getting better and it is a possibility.

And where has Ragini's zameer gone..?? Does her zameer also think she is doing the right thing now!?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great topic. Couldn't agree more.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Anu--

Great topic. Couldn't agree more.

me too me too
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly-- bang on the point.....
Ragini blaming Sadhana is a sin....
and I somehow feel that the creatives are going to make Sadhna compensate , I mean something like surrogate motherhood or something like that or Sadhana giving her child to Ragini , is something like that possible ??????
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smittu

and I somehow feel that the creatives are going to make Sadhna compensate , I mean something like surrogate motherhood or something like that or Sadhana giving her child to Ragini , is something like that possible ??????

Please don't ever think about that ... Sadhna sacrificing her child also ....

Why surrogate mother? Doctors never told that Ragini kabhi maa nahin ban payegi ..... she can become mother again ...
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Yes not even for once she thought about the real reason for the miscarriage........she talked about her armaans.....but what did she do build them..........
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

i think this gona happen even long time this thought came in my mind
itsybitsy thumbnail

No, I don't want that. Why should Sadhna always be sacrificing everything for Ragini, still she is not getting love and support of her husband, at least I want her child to be with her. Besides I want Sadhna to raise her child just like she has been raised by mamaji to be a great human being.
scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will literally hate sadhna if she will do this kinda sacrifice ( well i knw i can neva hate this beautiful soul 😳).. sorry to say.. but sadhna ko ab koi sacrifice nahi karna hoga kisi k bhi liye..for God sake sadhna... have sum self respect.. plzzzz!! 😭
shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ragini doesn't have a mind of her own.  All she is doing is following what everybody else is saying (ie. Vasu, Kaushi, nani).  I don't want Sadhna doing any more sacrifices.  I hate seeing her cry!  I hope Ranvir is successful in bringing her back soon!!