Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vickosh thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Well, I would have felt the same as others about SS scoring being unfair. But when the show started I noticed that all the teams really were unfair to SS. They were giving them lower scores than what they deserved.  There were many times I thought  all the other judges were doing it in unison as a group they were discriminating against them consistently.  So,  I guess they are taking revenge on the ones they thought were most unfair to them.  So it is OK.  It always hurts when others do it to you.  It is SS turn to be unfair now.
ishqs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vickosh

Well, I would have felt the same as others about SS scoring being unfair. But when the show started I noticed that all the teams really were unfair to SS. They were giving them lower scores than what they deserved. There were many times I thought all the other judges were doing it in unison as a group they were discriminating against them consistently. So, I guess they are taking revenge on the ones they thought were most unfair to them. So it is OK. It always hurts when others do it to you. It is SS turn to be unfair now.<br>

in the beginning, SS was not as good as they are now. theyve always had good dancers, but their talent wasnt being expressed properly. earlier in the season, shaimak would yell at any judge who gave a 4 for performances because none of them were ever on his "level". but if there were differences in the two performances, then they were judged accordingly (such as WY's scores for vijay's solo). however, later on in the show, even shaimak had stated that SS had the biggest comeback he had seen.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vickosh

Well, I would have felt the same as others about SS scoring being unfair. But when the show started I noticed that all the teams really were unfair to SS. They were giving them lower scores than what they deserved.  There were many times I thought  all the other judges were doing it in unison as a group they were discriminating against them consistently.  So,  I guess they are taking revenge on the ones they thought were most unfair to them.  So it is OK.  It always hurts when others do it to you.  It is SS turn to be unfair now.

SS never floored the judges with their dancing till the eliminations round...SS no doubt has good dancers but they had coordination problems, were sloppy and frankly the dancing idea and concept was not there...Their marks were totally jsutified...and Shiamak as said earlier is very fair and wouldn't let that happen. He had asked HV to change their scores from a duck to a 2 for SS which they did...But looking at Swaroops attitude and his cunningness...this guy is definitely not playing fair...instead of relying on his talent and his teams talent he is playing it bad...
vickosh thumbnail
I disagree with what you guys says about SS.

In the beginning I agree that they were not good in comparison to WA or CS.  But even Desi Perdesi and Utter Ke Putter were not good.  Yet UP and DP got consistently more scores than SS even though their routines were better.  I got very upset when Rani would give all these extra points(6 for man of the match) and she always picked people from UP and DP just because she liked them personally.  I hope people had supported SS at that time when things were not fair at all.  It seemed very demoralising at that time.  It seemed totally unfair.  I remember that one of the reasons that UP were in the SF is Rani giving them more scores( undeservingly) and getting them into the SF.  I thought UP coaches were the most arrogant and rude.  Howard was nice, but was given more credit by Rani than they deserve.

I think Shamiak is fair.  But he should have told Rani that her scoring was very unfair in the beginning.
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with u!!!! I was happy before coz the way they came up from being weakest to performing strong!!!
and I am from bangalore too!!!  but watching swaroop  giving low marks to WY even though they deserved 6 pissed me off!!!! He was doing it on purpose!!!! He shouldn't  play games like this to win DPL!!!!!
ohreally thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ even i was dissapointed with swaroop's judgement.
&& I m from Bangaloree too [ bylakuppe areaa.. ] lol
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DP were not good performers at all in the beginning and I believe they never got good marks before and were losing just like SS...DP pulled up their socks before SS and got their acts right...SS had problems within the team and their coordinations were way off...SS were given their due when it was due definitely. But the point here is playing unfair doesn't make it right to do what Swaroop is doing...Someones perspective here is that SS got unfair marks in the start whereas some pp think they got according ot what they performed....but whatever the case maybe it doesn't give Swaroop the right to play unfiar...Swaroop was trying to eliminate his strongest competitor WY out that innings...He probably thought it wud be easier to take on CS or UKP so the easy way out then was to get WY out...Sorry Swaroop Foul Play not acceptable...
maneeshaF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope Western Yodha wins the competition and thats all matters to me.👍🏼
Having said this i like to mention that i hate SS🤪