Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena1

WOw.. that such a strong assertion..😆..i am sure his mommy dearest still loves him...😉..i mean its not like he has murdered someone..😆😆..

hello how can u saythat , ppl act differently with everyone, how do u no he's like that with his family members, maybe his family members are not irritating like anaida
stud_akshay thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi rocks

hello how can u saythat , ppl act differently with everyone, how do u no he's like that with his family members, maybe his family members are not irritating like anaida

meena u have no right to comment or bash a star's family or his behavious towards them.To everyone their family is sacred,do you know that or u dont even have the basic human sense to know that Meena
  Sirf intellectuality ka pradarshan karsne se,connected pics aur commeting se insaan civilized nahi ban jaata,akash haters are more junglee than anyone.
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stud_akshay

meena u have no right to comment or bash a star's family or his behavious towards them.To everyone their family is sacred,do you know that or u dont even have the basic human sense to know that Meena
  Sirf intellectuality ka pradarshan karsne se,connected pics aur commeting se insaan civilized nahi ban jaata,akash haters are more junglee than anyone.

Meena is absolutely right. U have no rights to stop us from whatever we feel like to say
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stud_akshay

Ahemmmm if I am not wrong isn't Meenaji stopping someone from making such a strong assertion against Akash?
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@desicrowd, that's what I thought too... 🤓
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

@desicrowd, that's what I thought too... 🤓

Explains why all posts seems so useless to someone...thik se padhe nahi honge...same with the show...thik se dekha bhi nahi hoga....

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^Tum log bhi yaar... You don't even wait for the tube-light to flicker to life! 😆😆😆

The evil Meena! Uski itni jurrat! How could she talk like a human!
Meena, you have NO RIGHT to do that... Saamne hoti to teri gardan marod deta! What is your aukaat to talk like this?! Shut-up, shut-up, shut-up, or I will start crying!! Beep, beep, beep .............bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! 😆
Now... some time later, I might flicker to life! 😆😆😆

(Disclaimer: This is Akashvaani, and not my vaani. ðŸ˜› Meena, I'm sorry, I couldn't control the temptation.😃)

Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, even though what all you are discussing in this thread was said in the show.. But here we are only allowed to criticize about the actor in the show. We have no right to talk about anyone's family backgrounds.

Therefore I'm going to close this topic.

-IJSMB Dev Team