Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silentangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG mich wat a lovely scene..just came across it rite nw..
its AMAZINGGGG...
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys some1 plss post a scene
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Vaish and Nikita, glad you both liked the scene.

Mich
-ialwayswill- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mich09

Thanks Vaish and Nikita, glad you both liked the scene.

Mich

my pleasure !!
mich09 thumbnail

SCENE IS MOVED TO PAGE 41

THANK YOU

Michelle
Edited by mich09 - 14 years ago
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
woho......scenes..............RESERVED
 edited

excellent............cute like a baby...love'em both..........i was imagining yaar...........muaaaahhhhh
Edited by vaish04 - 14 years ago
Sehgal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good morning Girls        How is everyone doing...

Well last night disappointed with the episode I wrote my own version of the scene and so thought I'll post it first thing in the morning.....

After Susu leaves, Nikki looks at Abhi who is in a deep sleep, goes closer to him and fondly runs her hand through his hair. Moving her hand down to his face and with a slight smile she whispers "Abhi... !"   As Abhi leans his face into her cupped hands she smiles fondly and says "Neend mein kitne ache lagte ho, bilkul ek bacche ki tarah".. then with wide eyes she continues " .nahin toh khaane ko daudte ho !"      With a sad look she says "Sach mein Abhi, aaj main chahti thi ke hum dono ek doosre se kuch kahe.....kuch sunne....lekin woh susu ki bacchi ne poora kaam bigaad diya she finishes giving an annoyed look.     Slowly removing her hand from his face she puts it over his hand lying on his stomach and says in a sad voice "Abhi main tumhe batana chahti hoon ke tum mere liye kya ho" Then slowly taking his hand in both her hands she continues "Jab tum mere paas nahin hote ho tumhari bahut yaad aati hai.   Meri nazre tumhe har waqt dhoondti rahti hai.........   Jab tum mujhse naaraz hote, gussa hote ho to mujhe bahut dard hota hai". A lump forms into a throat as tears begin to roll down her cheek...   Holding his hand with one hand and caressing his face with the other she says "jab tum mujhe choote ho toh mujhe kuch ho jaata hai... main chahti hoon ke sab chod ke tumhari baahon mein sama jaoon'' With moist eyes she looks at him and seeing him still asleep oblivious to what she was saying she manages a bleak smile.   Then wiping away her tears she goes to her room, picks up a blanket and on her way back switches off the lights leaving one lamp on.   She puts the blanket over the sleeping Abhi. Kneeling down beside   him, she bends forward and tries to adjust the cushion his head was resting on.. Abhi moves and in a dreamy voice says "Oh Nikki" Nikki's heart starts beats faster. He turns his face a bit on the left and as it lies on Nikki's hand which was under his pillow, he holds her hand with his right hand. Nikki looks at him and breathes a sigh of relief seeing he was still in a deep sleep. Nikki was unable to free herself as his grip on her hand was too strong   She    mutters with a fond smile "neend mein bhi dadagiri !".   Then sitting down on the floor puts her head on the couch and as she keeps watching him she falls asleep.

Few hours later Abhi opens his eyes. His head felt very heavy and kept pounding. He opens and shuts his eyes trying to get a clear vision. He wonders where he is and as he tries to move he felt something heavy on his hand.   He sees its Nikki sleeping over his hand and realises he was still at Nikki's place   Watching her sleeping peacefully like a baby, he smiles.    He manages to slowly remove his hand from her hand without disturbing her   He sits up. His head still felt very heavy and eyes were still drooping with drowsiness. Taking a deep breath, he gets   off the couch and goes beside Nikki.   As He lifts her slowly in his arms, still fast asleep, Nikki snuggles into his chest. He smiles at her lovingly   and tries to put her on the same couch he was lying on. As he puts her down,   Nikki puts her arms around him and mutters in her sleep "Abhi, mujhe chod ke mat jao". She then snuggles against him till she finds comfort. Drowsily Abhi smiles and as his head falls back into the cushion he falls asleep cuddling a sleeping Nikki in his arms.

Mich

wow this scene is really cute. i loved the lines you said in hindi.great job👏
pinalkpatel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well last night disappointed with the episode I wrote my own version of the scene and so thought I'll post it first thing in the morning.....

After Susu leaves, Nikki looks at Abhi who is in a deep sleep, goes closer to him and fondly runs her hand through his hair. Moving her hand down to his face and with a slight smile she whispers "Abhi... !"   As Abhi leans his face into her cupped hands she smiles fondly and says "Neend mein kitne ache lagte ho, bilkul ek bacche ki tarah".. then with wide eyes she continues " .nahin toh khaane ko daudte ho !"      With a sad look she says "Sach mein Abhi, aaj main chahti thi ke hum dono ek doosre se kuch kahe.....kuch sunne....lekin woh susu ki bacchi ne poora kaam bigaad diya she finishes giving an annoyed look.     Slowly removing her hand from his face she puts it over his hand lying on his stomach and says in a sad voice "Abhi main tumhe batana chahti hoon ke tum mere liye kya ho" Then slowly taking his hand in both her hands she continues "Jab tum mere paas nahin hote ho tumhari bahut yaad aati hai.   Meri nazre tumhe har waqt dhoondti rahti hai.........   Jab tum mujhse naaraz hote, gussa hote ho to mujhe bahut dard hota hai". A lump forms into a throat as tears begin to roll down her cheek...   Holding his hand with one hand and caressing his face with the other she says "jab tum mujhe choote ho toh mujhe kuch ho jaata hai... main chahti hoon ke sab chod ke tumhari baahon mein sama jaoon'' With moist eyes she looks at him and seeing him still asleep oblivious to what she was saying she manages a bleak smile.   Then wiping away her tears she goes to her room, picks up a blanket and on her way back switches off the lights leaving one lamp on.   She puts the blanket over the sleeping Abhi. Kneeling down beside   him, she bends forward and tries to adjust the cushion his head was resting on.. Abhi moves and in a dreamy voice says "Oh Nikki" Nikki's heart starts beats faster. He turns his face a bit on the left and as it lies on Nikki's hand which was under his pillow, he holds her hand with his right hand. Nikki looks at him and breathes a sigh of relief seeing he was still in a deep sleep. Nikki was unable to free herself as his grip on her hand was too strong   She    mutters with a fond smile "neend mein bhi dadagiri !".   Then sitting down on the floor puts her head on the couch and as she keeps watching him she falls asleep.

Few hours later Abhi opens his eyes. His head felt very heavy and kept pounding. He opens and shuts his eyes trying to get a clear vision. He wonders where he is and as he tries to move he felt something heavy on his hand.   He sees its Nikki sleeping over his hand and realises he was still at Nikki's place   Watching her sleeping peacefully like a baby, he smiles.    He manages to slowly remove his hand from her hand without disturbing her   He sits up. His head still felt very heavy and eyes were still drooping with drowsiness. Taking a deep breath, he gets   off the couch and goes beside Nikki.   As He lifts her slowly in his arms, still fast asleep, Nikki snuggles into his chest. He smiles at her lovingly   and tries to put her on the same couch he was lying on. As he puts her down,   Nikki puts her arms around him and mutters in her sleep "Abhi, mujhe chod ke mat jao". She then snuggles against him till she finds comfort. Drowsily Abhi smiles and as his head falls back into the cushion he falls asleep cuddling a sleeping Nikki in his arms.

Mich

amazing scene!!!!!!  did i tell u that i am ur new fan???
mich09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaish04

woho......scenes..............RESERVED<br> edited<br><br>excellent............cute like a baby...love'em both..........i was imagining yaar...........muaaaahhhhh<br>

Thanks so much Vaishnavi...Glad you liked it !

Originally posted by: dilpreet15

wow this scene is really cute. i loved the lines you said in hindi.great job👏

Thanks so much Dilpreet. I am so glad you liked it and about the hindi lines really means a lot because I am not good with Hindi. Thanks so much

Originally posted by: pinalkpatel

amazing scene!!!!!! did i tell u that i am ur new fan??? <br>

Thanks so much Pinal. So glad you liked it..... Yes you did mention once before.....😃 You are being very kind. 😳 😳   I am really touched

Michelle
mich09 thumbnail

**Scenes written by mich09**    

SCENE 8

PART 1

(THIS PART I SCENE HAS 2 VERSIONS OF THE ENDING)

[This scene is visualised by me after the episode where Abhi ends up drinking the juice drugged with sleeping pills by Nikki who actually prepared it for Susu so that she and Abhi get some time together. Abhi is knocked out by sleep and Nikki manages to send Susu out of the house on some pretext.]

Nikki opens her eyes and finds herself in Abhi's arms. She first smiles dreamily and then suddenly her eyes open wide. She realises this is no dream. She is indeed in Abhi's arms. She begins to wonder how and when did this happen ? She looks up at the sleeping Abhi and a naughty smile hovers on her lips. She is swept by an urge to plant a kiss on his cheek. Reluctantly she slowly removes his arms from around her. When he stirs a bit she stops and then seeing him asleep again, she slowly gets off the couch.Giving him one loving glance she goes into her room. Abhi wakes up and stretches himself. His body is aching from sleeping in a wrong posture. He finds his way into the guest washroom. As he freshens up he thinks about how he fell asleep at Nikki's place. He wonders what is it that keeps pulling him towards Nikki.

Coming out of the shower, Nikki peeps out of her room to see if Abhi is still sleeping. She is surprised to find her he was not on the couch. She wonders where he could be and walks out of the room in search of him. Checking out a couple of rooms she walks into the guest room,as Abhi walks out of the washroom. They both stare at each other.

1ST VERSION

Abhi is mesmerised by Nikki in a pink bathrobe, Wet Hair, water droplets on her face.Seeing him looking at her, Nikki becomes conscious of her attire and blushes.She swallows hard and mutters "Woh,...... woh aap ko dekha nahin isi liye socha aap chale gaye....." Abhi tries to look away from her and says "haan woh main.. washroom mein tha !"Then suddenly he says with a dazed look.... "Pata nahin mujhe kya hua tha ....Woh juice peete hi........" . Suddenly he remembers something....Looking suspiciously at Nikki asks "tum kuch neend ki goli ke baare mein baat kar rahi thi ..... Kahin tum ne toh ?? Nikki gets frightened. She hurriedly says "woh tumhare liye nahin tha, woh Suman lata ke liye tha .........." Abhi is bewildered. He lets out a shocked "WHAT?He goes closer to her and asks "Have you gone Mad ? yeh tumne kyun kiya? Nikki shakes her head as if he got it all wrong and says "main sirf chahti thi ki uski bak bak band ho jaye aur......" "Aur isi liye tumne usse neend ki goli dene ki koshish ki !" Abhi finishes in an annoyed tone.   "Agar usse kuch ho jaata toh? he yells. A tinge of jealously hits Nikki and she angrily says "Tumhe toh uski hi chinta hoti hai na ! uski hi fikar hai tum ko !" Confused Abhi asks her "Do you even know what you are saying ?"Nikki says "haan yeh meri galti thi ! main sirf chahti thi ke woh hamare saath na ho !she stops and looks nervously at Abhi. He walks towards her slowly and asks "why ?" Nikki nervously takes a few steps backward as he continues to close on her and says "main chahti thi ke hum dono....She pause, "ke hum dono akele kuch baatein karein".... Looking at her looking so beautiful, Abhi keeps on staring at her. He goes closer to her and cannot resist caressing her face. Nikki's heart starts beating faster. With a dazed look in her eyes she looks at him.   She lifts her face towards him as he bends down to kiss her. As she feels his breath on her face, Nikki panics and turns her face to the side leaving Abhi completely confused. He looks at her in surprise. Nikki tries to avoid his gaze and looks down at the floor.   Taking a    a deep breath he gives her an upset look and says "I'm sorry ! I think I should leave.   Nikki looks up with a sudden jerk and quickly says "Nahin, mat jao". Abhi is annoyed by now.   Anger takes over him and holding Nikki by her shoulders he   pushes her against the wall. Bending his face towards her he says "You know what I really don't get you ! Kabhi tum ye jatate ho ke tum mere kareeb rehna chahti ho aur kabhi ye jatati ho ke tumhe mujhse kuch lena dena nahin hai. What exactly is your problem Nikita ? Aakhir tum chahti kya ho ?"   Nikki looks into his eyes and says "TUM" Abhi is shocked on hearing her reply.    He asks "What ?" Nikki nervously says " Tum..... Tum galat samaj rahe ho Abhi. Woh main kabse tumse kuch kehna chahti hoon. Both his hands resting on the wall on either side of her face, he looks into her eyes and asks " kya ?" Nikki swallows hard and is unable to speak.   Abhi says "Bolo Nikki, tum kya kehna chahti ho?"   Nikki looks up into his face. she says softly and slowly "Abhi main ... main ......"    She again swallows hard. Abhi's face so close to hers makes her heart beat even more rapidly. She continues nervously and slowly   "Abhi.... main... tumse..... pyar karti hoon....... Abhi gives a combined look of disbelief and happiness and   closes his eyes.     He then slowly opens his eyes and sees tears forming in Nikki's eyes.   Their hearts keep pounding as they keep looking into each other's eyes.   Both are unable to say anything further. After a few minutes, Nikki lifts her hand and slowly runs it across Abhi's face. Abhi is surprised by her action. Cupping his face in her right hand she says in a choked voice "I love you"   Abhi slowly moves his face and brushes his lips against her palm that was holding his face. Nikki lets out a deep breath.   Abhi says" Itna waqt laga tumhe yeh kehne ke liye".     Nikki shyly removes her hand from his face and blushingly moves a bit away from him. However with the wall behind her she could not do much.   Abhi comes even more closer and as he slowly caresses her cheek, he says "I love you too."    Nikki closes her eyes in happiness.     Lips quivering, she lifts up her face towards him. As he slowly bends down and kisses her, she   wraps her arm tightly around his neck.

SECOND VERSION

When Abhi sees Nikki in front of him dressed in the pink bathrobe, hair wet, water droplets on her face his heart starts racing fast.   He slowly makes his way towards her, Nikki nevously moves backward. Her heart beating she looks longingly at him. She tries to say something but all that she manages "Abhi Main..." Abhi too tries to speak but he too only manages to say "Nikki main..." Both stop and wait for the other to speak. As Abhi reaches near her, Nikki's back touches the wall.   She looks shyly at him.    Abhi is mesmerised seeing her looking so beautiful, lips quivering, eyes moist. He caresses her cheek and slowly bends forward. Nikki closes her eyes as she lifts up her face towards his. As Abhi looks at the innocent longing on her face, a feeling of passion overtakes him. He wants   to pull her close and kiss her.   Suddenly he senses a feeling of uneasiness. He closes his eyes and thinks "I should not do this. . However much I want to kiss her I should control myself " However that control was very difficult for him.   Nikki opens her eyes and sees the confusion in his eyes. Abhi takes a deep breath and swallows hard. Unable to meet her eyes, he turns to move away. Nikki touches his arm slightly and calls out softly "Abhi..." Abhi stops. He turns   to look at her. Nikki looks at him and says softly "Abhi inh hothon ko tumne ek sazaa di thi, jisse mujhe bahut takleef hui. As she pauses   she sees a twinge of guilt sweep across his face. With moist eyes she continues "kya unhi hothon se yeh sazaa khatam nahin karoge ?"   Abhi's face is filled with pain. He goes closer to Nikki and looks deep into her eyes. Through their eyes they exchange feelings of hurt, guilt, pain, the need for each other.   Abhi holds Nikki's face in both his hands and with unshed tears in his eyes says "Nikki, I am sorry. I am really very sorry for what I did. I went through a lot of pain for doing that " Nikki puts her hands on his lips to stop him from saying any further. She sees the pain in his eyes and softly says "I know Abhi"    Abhi wipes away the tears rolling down her cheeks. Nikki slowly moves her hand from his lips and caresses his face. He holds her hand that was caressing his face, kisses it and rubs it against his cheek. He takes her face again into both his hands and bends down to kiss her. As his lips touches hers, hot tears flow down Nikki's cheek. She puts her arm around him and hugs him tightly as she returns his kiss. Abhi moves his lips on to her cheeks and wipes away the tears with them. He then brushes away a strand of hair from her face and holding her face says with a choked voice "I Love you Nikki, I can't live without you" As Nikki looks into his eyes, a lump forms into her throat. Softly she says "I love you too Abhi, I love you"      With tears of happiness in their eyes and a smile on their lips, they hug each other tightly as if never wanting the other to go.

PART 2

After they hug, Abhi pulls back and again looks fondly at Nikki who has her arms around him. He caresses her face and once again bends to kiss her when they hear the door being flung open and Suman Lata walks in. She sees Abhi's back and says "Aap yahan hai ji, Main aapko poora ghar mein dhoond rahi thi" Abhi is annoyed and takes a deep breath. He looks at Nikki. Nikki can see anger taking over him and tries to stop him but he had already turned and was storming towards Suman Lata. Livid with anger he yells at her "Kya yeh aap ki koi bimaari hai kya, kahin bhi kabhi bhi aap prakart ho jaati hai ? aap yeh nahin jaanti aap ko andhar aane se pehle knock karni chahiye. Itni bhi tameez aap ko sikana padega,    Nikki lifts her hand to stop Abhi but he angrily continues "Aap mere peecha karna chod do"   Suman had already turned ghostly pale seeing Abhi with Nikki together and then with him yelling at her she was even more shocked.   Nikki comes near Abhi and slowly presses his hand indicating for him to stop. Abhi looks at her and then shuts his eyes tightly as he realises his mistake. However the damage was already done.. Suman Lata starts wailing loudly on top of her voice. "Yeh aap ne kya kiya Abhimanyu ji, mera heart tod diya, mujhe aapse yeh umeed nahin thi" Abhi and Nikki are unable to bear her noise. However, Suman Lata continues "aap ne mujhe dokha diya hai" she yells at Abhi beating on his chest and then turning to Nikki she points a finger at her "main ne aapk ko Shister maana aur aap ne bhi mujhe dokha diya hai" Abhi and Nikki try butting in with "Suman lata ji" and "Susu" but Suman Lata is not listening and continues "main tum dono se baat nahin karungi, main tum dono ko dekh lungi and wailing even more loudly she walks out of the room. Abhi and Nikki try to stop her with "Ruko !" but Suman shuts the door on them and locks it from outside saying "main apni jaan de dhoongi"   As Abhi goes to the door and tries unlocking it from inside, Nikki exclaims "Oh No ! yeh darwaaza ka lock nahin chal raha hai. agar bahar se lock kar lo hai toh andar se nahin khulti" Abhi looks at her in shock and says " What ! chaabi kahan hai ? Nikki says 'wahi darwaaza ke bahaar side table pe" Abhi says "Oh No"   They both try calling out to Suman Lata by banging on the door but all in vain. They look at each other and Nikki worriedly says "Abhi kahin woh paagal ladki kuch kar na le"    Abhi asks Nikki if there was another way to go out of the room and she looks towards the the balcony.   Shaking his head, Abhi takes a deep breath and says "tumhare liye mujhe kya kya karna pad raha hai" and walks towards the balcony   He looks out of the balcony and sees the ground was a good 15-20 ft away. He looks around and spots a pipe outside, He jumps on to it. Nikki worriedly says "Abhi, be careful". Climbing down the pipe, he manages to reach the ground and runs into the house whilst looking around to see if he can spot Suman Lata but unable to see her anyway. He finds the key to Nikki's room and opens the door. In the meanwhile Nikki had changed into a strappy pink top and a white capris. Seeing Abhi she asks did you see Susu, Abhi says No. They look through all the rooms calling out to Suman Lata. They even look into the kitchen but find her no where. Abhi says "I'll go look for her" Nikki says "but where ?" Abhi says "I don't know, but I need to find her somewhere, don't know what she is upto or we'll be in trouble" Nikki says "I'll come with you" Abhi says "No you stay here, your leg is hurt" Nikki says "No I am coming with you and thats that !" Abhi knew there was no point in arguing with Nikki when she gets stubborn. He sighs in resignation and says "Ok" and helps her inside the car". They go to Suman's house but find she is not there. Abhi calls Sanjeevani but no one knows about Suman Lata's whereabouts. Not knowing where to go Abhi pulls over the car on the side of the road and looks at Nikki. She looks at him and says "Ab kya ho ga Abhi" Abhi doesn't know what to answer her and looking at the worry on his face, Nikki puts her hand over his and presses it softly. "Don't worry Abhi sab teek ho jaayega" Abhi looks at her and puts his hand on Nikki's hand and says "yeh suman lata ko ab kaha dhoondo, its 9 o'clock now !   Suddenly Abhi's cell phone rings. He answers it and Nikki hears him say a shocked "Kya?.......Acha main abhi aa raha hoon". Disconnecting the call hurriedly, he starts the car. Nikki asks him "kya hua?" Giving her an exasperated look he says "your Shisterji is creating hungama on the roof top of Sanjeevani !" Looking at Nikki's confused face he says "She is Drunk !" Nikki gives him a shocked look.

Abhi manages to drive as fast as possible and as they reach Sanjeevani they make their way to the terrace. A crowd of ward boys, nurses and few patients are gathered outside the door.   Abhi and Nikki make their way to the door and Abhi asks one of the ward boys what happened.   The man says that Suman Lata has locked herself inside the terrace and is crying loudly and shouting randomly. She has a wine bottle in her hand and is drinking from it.   Abhi and Nikki look at each other and wonder where did Suman Lata get the bottle from. Nikki remembers and says "Oh god ! that was lying in my house. It came in some hamper and was lying out !. Abhi says "Oh no !"   He asks everyone to leave barring a couple of ward boys and bangs on the door asking Suman Lata to open the door... Hvr, she tells him to go away !   Abhi asks the ward boys to break the lock of the door and after a few minutes when they manage to break the lock he rushes inside. Suman Lata sees him and starts wailing loudly. When Nikki, who followed Abhi inside says "Susu, Susu, Suno !" Suman Lata wails even more louder and tells her to go or I'll jump off the terrace. Abhi tells Nikki and the ward boys to go outside and leave him with Suman Lata alone. He goes closer to Suman Lata and says "Dekho, mujhe tum pe chilana nahin chaiye tha, I am sorry !" Suman Lata looks at him and in between sobs with a drunk voice says "nahin jee, aap kyun maafi maang rahe ho ji, yeh sab galti hai uss nikki ji ki jo hamare beech mein aa rahi hai !" Nikki who was standing behind the door gets irritated and feels like slapping Suman Lata. Abhi sees Nikki watching them and they both stare at each other. He then turns to Suman Lata who continues saying "uski wajah se aap ne mujh pe chilaya, isi liye main yeh zaher pee rahi hoon!' lifting the bottle in her hand. Abhi manages to reach closer to her and pulls the bottle from her hand. Seeing the bottle empty he realises that she is completely drunk. He tries talking to her by saying "Dekho Suman Ji, aap ghar chaliye hum aaram se baat karege" Suman is swaying and continues to slur saying "Aap pehle kaho ke aap mere saath nahin chodo ge !" Abhi feels helpless and looks towards Nikki who is upset hearing it all. Suman puts her hands around Abhi's neck and he tries throwing his head backwards in resistance. She continues slurring "Kaho na Abhimanyu ji, aap mere khayal rakoge na, aap mere saath nahin chodo ge na" Abhi helplessly says "Haan !" and SLD says "Thank you jee!" and faints on him. As Abhi holds on to Suman Lata and stops her from falling, Nikki runs to him. She asks worriedly "ab hum kya karein.?"   Abhi tells the boys to bring a stretcher and when they leave he tells Nikki "we have no choice but to take her to your house. She can get boisterous any time and it would be difficult for anyone to handle her. We have to keep a watch on her.   Besides I don't want her to keep blabbering anything about us over here"   Nikki nods in understanding.   The boys put Suman lata in the backseat of Abhi's car.    Abhi thanks them as he drives off with Nikki beside him.

PART 3

While they were on their way Nikki looks behind at    Suman Lata sleeping at the back and then looks at Abhi. Sensing   her gaze on him Abhi looks at her with a questioning look. Nikki shakes her head as nothing and turns towards the window. She wonders why does this always happen to her. All she wanted was to spend some time alone with Abhi.   First he was acting stubborn and did not pay attention to her and now when he has come around this Suman Lata keeps butting in between them. Sulkily she looks at Abhi   and says in an irritated tone "Couldn't we have left Suman lata at Sanjeevani. You know its difficult for me to look after her" Abhi says "that definitely not possible, I already told you the reason. Anyways we have some sort of responsibilty over her after all you were the one to first to brainwash her into all this". Nikki gets even more annoyed, she looks at him angrily and says "And why do you pay so much importance to her? You are the one who gives her more attention!". Abhi stops the car and taking a deep breath turns towards Nikki saying slowly in a tired tone "look Nikki, I understand that you are upset because we didn't get time to talk, to spend with each other. I am also not too happy about it. I too wanted to talk to you to spend time with you. Never expected all this to happen.   I've had a real tough day and I am extremely tired so lets just not get into a fight or argument and first tackle out this big problem", nodding towards Suman Lata, "on our head at the moment !" Nikki is able to understand what he says but she is not feeling good from within. She doesn't even know what exactly she was feeling.    She continues in annoyance   "and who is going to attend to her ?" With a slight grin Abhi says "who else? I am there na, Baby sitter ! Looks like I'll   have to babysit both of you tonight!"   Nikkii says "don't bother about me. you only look after your Suman Lata !" A hint of jealousy sounded in her tone.     Abh could take it no more. He leans over to Nikki and putting his face closer to hers he says slowly and deliberately "thats enough Nikki, if you say another word, I'll get off this car, drag you out, put you over my knees and spank your beautiful backside. I don't mind even going to jail for that !" Nikki gives him a shocked look as her eyes goes wider. Abhi raises his eyebrow in confirmation that he would do it. Nikki blushes and looks shyly down. Abhi grins widely.   He says "Never knew coming to see you in the morning would land me in such a mess. Nikki looks at himand smiles. Biting the end of her lip slightly and trying to hide a smile she says "But didn't you say, you came to see Suman Lata" Abhi knew she caught him and turns red. With a smile he says "Yeah she is a package deal which comes along with you !" Nikki punches him playfully on his face as they both laugh. Suddenly they hear a thundering voice singing "na jao saiyaan choodake baiya, kasam tumhari main roh padungi" Abhi and Nikki turn back and see Suman Lata singing in her sleep. They turn towards each other and burst out laughing.... Smiling Abhi turns on the ignition and starts driving again.

When they reach Nikki's place, Abhi carries Susu inside the house.   He carries her further into a room which Nikki points out and puts her down on the bed.    He reaches for the sheet and as Nikki was already pulling up the sheet over Susu, he ends up holding Nikki's hand and they keep looking at each other. Finally he removes his hand and Nikki puts the sheet over Susu.   Abhi straightens up and says "Phew!! I am tired, I think I need a shower. Looking at Nikki he asks ...er....Can I ?" Nikki nods a yes. Abhi smiles. "I have a set of spare clothes in the car, I'll go get that" saying that he goes out. Meanwhile Nikki goes to the guest room and checks everything is fine in the shower. When Abhi enters the room, they both give each other a nervous smile. Nikki manages to gather her wits and says "I'll make some coffee for us". Abhi nods and as she passes him his eyes are fixed on her. When she reaches the door she turns back and they smile nervously again. Then, Nikki slowly walks out shutting the door behind her.    Abhi sighs and gets into the bathroom.   Nikki is in the kitchen making some sandwiches along with the coffee. Their outburst and kiss   before Suman Lata's interruption keeps flashing before her eyes making her blush. At the other end as water is spouting over him Abhi gets similar flashes of their kiss and blushes too. He heaves a sigh of relief in the knowledge that inspite of all that happened between them, Nikki loves him as much as he loves her. Its time they talk and clarify a few things between them before they proceed any further", he resolves.   In the kitchen Nikki was lost in similar thoughts.    Smiling to herself and lost in her thoughts she suddenly felt a warm breath over her neck, the whiff of the aromatic shower gel sweeping her senses . She never knew when Abhi came up behind her and placed his hands on the counter on either side of her. As she turns her face to look at him her heart races fast seeing him dressed in a red Tshirt over jeans, hair damp, a mischievous smile on his face.   Then bending closer to her he reaches for the sandwich lying on a plate on the counter.... "Sandwich ! Wow I am hungry !" he says taking   a bite of it. Nikki gives a disappointed "huh ?" His cheek was so close to her lips. She was finding it difficult to breathe. Seeing him so coolly composed and concentrating on eating the sandwich she had an urge to slap him.... "Can he not see the effect he was having over her and all he thinks about is eating?"   She gives him an annoyed smile and and says sarcastically "Yeah, only for you" Abhi says thanks as he finishes the sandwich.     Nikki glares at him and tries to move away. She barely moves few steps when she finds her hand being held from behind by Abhi. She slowly turns and sees him grinning at her.   Nikki tells him "let me go! the coffee is ready!" Inspite of herself, she finds herself moving closer to him as he slowly pulls her closer.    "Nikki we need to talk!" says Abhi looking down in to her face. Nikk keeps thinking "Talk ! yes we have to ! but thats if you don't fill up my senses !" Abhi is searching her face as he sees her confused look and asks "What happened ?" Nikki keeps talking in her mind "What happened? you are driving me crazy and asking me what happened ? are you out of your mind?"   Abhi answers "Yes!" Nikki gives a stunned "huh?".   Abhi says "yes we need to talk!" Nikki was relieved his reply was not to her questioning mind. Nikki nervously asks "what do you want to say ?" Abhi says "I..... I" but looking into Nikki's eyes   he is unable to continue....... All his attempts to keep cool and distant begins to fade away as he finds himself drowning into those dark eyes. He finds himself slowly bending towards her. As his face comes closer to hers, they look deep into each other's eyes.   Nikki then slowly closes her eyes in acceptance. Abhi bends down and as their   lips are about to meet, they hear a loud "Haiyeee"   Startled by the scream they look at each other and closing their eyes tightly in irritation say in unison "NOT AGAIN!"   They run to the bedroom and see Suman Lata had fallen off the bed and was crying loudly "main mar gayi".   Nikki and Abhi run towards her and holding her arm try to help her up. When she is able to stand Suman Lata pushes Abhi and Nikki away.   Still in a drunken state she drawls   in a semi-drowsy voice "Haiyee kitna acha hai ! ab hum sab khelenge, tum dono mujhe pakdo !" Nikki and Abhi look at each other shocked and shout "Kya ?". Suman Lata climbs on the bed and attempts to run   from one end to the other. Her legs are unsteady and she falls down on her knees on the bed.   Nikki looks angrily at Susu and in frustration says "Oh God ! Suman Lata ! bas karo nahin toh ?" Suman Lata looks at Abhi and says "Abhimanyu ji dekho na Shister ko!" Relieved that Suman doesn't remember the morning event of him and Nikki kissing, Abhi tries to say sweetly "Suman Lata ji, aap please neeche uttar jaiye dekho hum kal subah khelenge teek hai, ab aap so jao, aap acchi hai na ?" Suman smiles at him and says "teek hai" and lies down on the bed. To Abhi-Nikki's relief Suman Lata falls off to sleep the moment her head touches the pillow. Abhi shakes his head in exasperation with a "Phew". He looks at Nikki who had her hand on her forehead in a frustration and relief and says "Chalein?"   She nods and they leave the room together. Nikki says I'll go and check what happened to the coffee. Abhi smiles and nods.   When she goes into the kitchen, Abhi sits on the couch.   He puts his legs up and reclines back.   After few mintues, when Nikki enters with 2 coffee mugs, she is surprised to see Abhi   sound asleep on the couch. Watching him sleep, Nikki smiles fondly at him.   Placing the cups on a neaby table, she sits beside him on the couch. Unable to resist it, she slowly ruffles his hair.   Then slowly lifting his arm she puts it around her.   Looking lovingly at him she whispers "So much for all the talking we've wanted to do today, Dr. Abhimanyu Modi !" Hearing his sleepy "hmmm" she smiles and puts her head on his chest.   For someone who said would never call her she is now in those very arms. What a Day !" Happily she closes her eyes.

Michelle

Edited by mich09 - 14 years ago