Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sourpuss

I really do think it was nice. It's something different, and it kinda seemed to have an almost experimental quality to it, know what I mean? Thanks. Yeah, because it was sorta experimental? I've never delved into the mind of Harman Juneja before. πŸ˜†

Love, love you too!
Bhav (:

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Ohhh I liked it! 😳YAY!

You're right not so tragic since it's Harman....but all in all the emotions were really well put out, him cursing his own mistakes and feeling guilty and all! 😳 Thanks. Yup, it's not so much tragic this one than contemplative. πŸ˜ƒ But I still enjoyed writing it. I love the song.

Write more soon! πŸ˜ƒ

Love you, love you too!

Meera😳

Originally posted by: shabo24

Good riddance. *hmph* I shall never understand why you guys hate the guy this much. I mean, he married Maya, didn't he get enough punishment? πŸ˜†

Oh wait he didn't leave.

Well he deserves pain, and pain and MORE PAIN!!!!!!!!! 😈 Awesome job di! I shall ignore the first bit. Thank you!

--shabz

Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

Ah...can i say i somewhat laughed at him and his stupidity? πŸ€”TRAIN GAME! πŸ˜† Yes, I am ignoring you.
Like srsly...wht did he think Meher wud do? Wait for him to grow a brain and be his rebound chick over again? 🀒
And i cant believe i jst spoke in her defense πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Again, ignored! πŸ˜†
Anyhoo...ignoring that, i loved this Radz...nice to see his depressed side and angsty...muahaha!  Thank you!
Love it and ya
I know. *preens* πŸ˜†
 -Rinki

Originally posted by: Aaliyah01

That was really good Thank you!

I liked this alot I'm glad.

Harman learnt a valuable lesson Yes, he did.

Originally posted by: noneeM

Oh! A! I can't tell you how much I loved this one! Literally can't! At this moment, that is! πŸ˜†

So, I have to reserve! My Spot!

I read it through though! And I think it's brilliant! Totally brilliant! I TOTALLY wanted to read something like this and lo and behold....Another awesome shot from A!  Thank you! I'm glad, and ooh, we have a connection of some sort!

Couldn't resist! Better leave before I say a few thousand more things.....

xoxo:-Nonee (forgive me, I'm so coated with the lives of the Upper East Siders!) πŸ˜† Chuck Bass is mine!

Originally posted by: Rhea_401

hi nyc 1.....its d 1st tym sum1 has written nethin fm his pt of view....i jst luvd d bit at d end.....keep up d good work!!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Originally posted by: ..kashish..

wwow! that was great to finally read something tha tis from his pov! Thank you!

thanks for posting tihs! =)

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

that was very goood
i liked it

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Love,
Radz