Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ~samy~

u dnt knw how shocked i was coming here n seeing title as STOPPED! i guess i am being unfair to my readers by leaving another FF uncomplete

Got time to read now after so many days since u sent me the update Shona.....i liked the part😊im glad u did
U r an amazing writer for sure thank uπŸ€—......its sad u r not updating Ahista Ahista anymore..😭 its just not possible...i hardly get any free time
But its ok if u dnt want to continue it......But sometime later i wud love to read another FF frm u...related to any show.....πŸ˜ƒ i hope i will be able to write another FF in the future...
I wil forever remember the way Vishvaas was written πŸ‘ wen i started reading vishvaas 1...it was night yet i finished it complete in one night πŸ˜†wow even i havent done that...i managed to read it only a month after it was finished that too over a whole weekπŸ˜†  it was over by thn and u were going on wid vishvaas 2 πŸ˜› 

Wud be waiting to see some other FF frm me...dnt forget me frm ur list of readers wen u do that πŸ˜†if i write another FF then will surely let u know
All the best wid ur studies,wrk and life! πŸ˜ƒthank u!
πŸ€—   Thanks for the lovely FF's !! thanks....im so happy that u liked my FFs so much

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ektay11

all the best shona

really sad but i know u hv a genuine reason

thanks ekta for understanding and being aloyal reader n liking my work!!