Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jtyjnfan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I wish Megha and Naman happiness. They did not win but they accepted the result with dignity.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbir4ever!

Nilo.i love you yaar! 🤗
U said evryfg so right n true n it touched me!
U r so right,they r 100% winners!
N one more thing,if Naman n Megha won then am damn sure Shajit fans would brng up topics that they were cheated on or this was scripted or unfair etc as they always doin to point out Naman n Megha shdnt hv bn in finals but we NEVER did anyfg lik that! N evn on the video of thnks they seemed so lovely n fab!
They might hv lost the trophy bt they won thousand n millions of hearts which wl fprever pray 4 their well being n togetherness!
WE LOVE YOU NAMAN N MEGHA!!!

you know what.. i will appreciate you not trying to instigate.. instead of lecturing others, first you need to check yourself.. only some Shajit fans have said that and few Megnam fans (including yourself) have bashed Shajit.. so i don't see how you can say that "we NEVER did anything like that".. check yourself first..

and do not say things about all Shajit fans.. majority have openly supported Megnam being in finals and have clearly stated that Megnam had deserved to be in the finale.. the only thing that was mentioned that Megnam might win as they are quite popular (which is a fact)..

as i remember, it was few (again including YOU) who said that Shajit didn't deserve to be in the finals and only had 'one or two' good performances.. so check yourself first before talking.. and do NOT bring all Shajit fans into this..!!

as for your kind information, i had reported that person who had posted nonsense about Megnam earlier on in the topic.. so instead of bashing all Shajit fans, check the facts.. i along with everyone else will appreciate that..!!!!
Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago
Ranbir4ever! thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

you know what.. i will appreciate you not trying to instigate.. instead of lecturing others, first you need to check yourself.. only some Shajit fans have said that and few Megnam fans (including yourself) have bashed Shajit.. so i don't see how you can say that "we NEVER did anything like that".. check yourself first..

and do not say things about all Shajit fans.. majority have openly supported Megnam being in finals and have clearly stated that Megnam had deserved to be in the finale.. the only thing that was mentioned that Megnam might win as they are quite popular (which is a fact)..

as i remember, it was few (again including YOU) who said that Shajit didn't deserve to be in the finals and only had 'one or two' good performances.. so check yourself first before talking.. and do NOT bring all Shajit fans into this..!!

as for your kind information, i had reported that person who had posted nonsense about Megnam earlier on in the topic.. so instead of bashing all Shajit fans, check the facts.. i along with everyone else will appreciate that..!!!!

I dun need 2 check anyfg mate!
U know vry well hw they hv bn bhaving!
Nw that evryfg seems fair btween d 2 jodis u strt bhaving like diplomats u too!
Had shaleen never offered 2 share d trophy wd megnam u wdnt hv bn so humble!
So 4get it!
When u point one finger twrds me,the four remaining ones point agnst YOU!!

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^  you have serious issues, mate.. deal with it..!!!
Ranbir4ever! thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

^^  you have serious issues, mate.. deal with it..!!!

Smell s,thng burning.... o.O
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ppl stop fighting here. We are only here to discuss why she was crying and they never showed it to us. But, I was checking a few pics on myspace, and they show Shaleen hugging Megha in the costume she was crying in so probably after she cried , he hugged her. These 4 are good friends. Hope their friendship lasts forvever.

One more nothing, it doesn't matter if Naman Megha won or not, they are the true winners because they always tried and were always very confident and smiling not accusing anyone of anything. If you see, they didn't even say anything bad about Shaleen Daljit...!They were always very sweet and accepted things gracefully so for me they are the TRUE WINNERS!
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ranbir4ever: if you continue to disrespect members on this forum you will be banned. this is your LAST warning. both me and pksanam have been humble and kind to both naman-megha and their fans. so yes i can say that we do not bash and no other member will point at us for bashing. megha-naman fans please try to persuade ranbir4ever to not comment and behave like this.

like priyanka said. there both friends. so we both shaljit fans and naman-megha fans can be friends.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Moderator's Note:
Adressing someone by the term Loosers is not appropriate, please respect others views and dont pass comments which Hurts sentiments of fans....
The topic is not leading anywhere except for arguments... Topic closed!!

NB4 Dev Team