Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mahira Khan

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

I'm using the same logic here that we used for AKD. We called its views underwhelming in comparison to IM when it has even outshined Green's most viewed show Akhara on YouTube. 

A channel with 50L+ subscribers should do better than a channel that had merely 40k+ subscribers at that time. 

What does AKD stand for?. Green used to get better views when it first started. It had lot of hype around it. It used to get at least a million views on all it's new shows. Nowadays, it's views are really bad. 

I don't think any kind of star power can bring the same trp and views to green as geo and ary. All the A listers had shows on green. No one was able to do that. It will take time

Humein views se Kya Matlab. Content acha hona chahiyee. 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wahaj Ali

Saw the pilot last night. Enjoyed it even though it is similar to many Gunda films seen in Hindi. 

Liked the cast. They all can act and saw some fresh faces. I liked dilbar and Munna as a duo. 

Loved Munna ka oath taking scene.

Yumna was good, hope zarnab isn't as preachy as some PTV leads who are annoying (Shibra).

Humayumna have chemistry. How does the ship name sound?

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hania Amir

lol I think the ship name is Munzar and HumYum but I hate it so I guess we can all pick our own versions 😂

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I wonder who compared IM with AKD now.. IM's trps were available while AKD is a web series n we don't have it's trps for comparison..But yes, if AKD is compared with other web shows, it's views are quite low. 

Now, if we are comparing anything with everything, we need to go back and compare  previous shows too.. Humayun's mpth is still the highest rated show in ptv's history. But, it doesn't mean that his every show would get the same response..Same goes to TB , IM or any other show.. Just because TB worked , doesn't mean every show of yumna or wahaj would get the same response..Same goes to Bilal , Sajal, Saba etc ..

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

lol I think the ship name is Munzar and HumYum but I hate it so I guess we can all pick our own versions 😂

It sounds like yumyumsmiley37

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I wonder who compared IM with AKD now.. IM's trps were available while AKD is a web series n we don't have it's trps for comparison..But yes, if AKD is compared with other web shows, it's views are quite low. 

Now, if we are comparing anything with everything, we need to go back and compare  previous shows too.. Humayun's mpth is still the highest rated show in ptv's history. But, it doesn't mean that his every show would get the same response..Same goes to TB , IM or any other show.. Just because TB worked , doesn't mean every show of yumna or wahaj would get the same response..Same goes to Bilal , Sajal, Saba etc ..

I remember Dillagi got a huge trp and was a breakthrough drama of Imran Ashraf also I don't know the trp of Ishq Ghumshuda, Kaafir and neeyat

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Get it shifted to Geo where dramas like Shiddat are ruling TRPs 🤣 

It will be super hit if it will be shifted to geo 🤣