Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

The best part Ghar bhasana smiley42 WIPBF on the way. I'm so excited for thissmiley27

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

The best part Ghar bhasana smiley42 WIPBF on the way. I'm so excited for thissmiley27

yes and looks like he shot the scene today 🤣 same outfit. I guess our time is approaching. 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Ankita is pissing me off in the promo. Virat your girl needs you. Right now everyone is against her. Sadly 

priya185 thumbnail

The episode is not uploaded yet

By the way I won the cricket prediction today

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Ankita is pissing me off in the promo. Virat your girl needs you. Right now everyone is against her. Sadly 

Siwai Virat! And that will be amazing...dheere dheere personal and pro life will be back on track thanks to both partnering. Partnership un dono ka hi hoga and together they will bounce back jab tak Rajdeep sir tik hojaye 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

The episode is not uploaded yet

By the way I won the cricket prediction today

its uploaded. 

Congrats smiley1

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Episode 39:

FB: Dada Kamble came to RL to ask Rajdeep to fight his Case, but the latter refused because Politics are involved...Anu arrived and was pretty excited about some news and when she saw Kamble, she greeted him. He asked her if she would love to fight his case, and she said yes without thinking. Her Dada couldn't believe her and lectured her a bit. 

Present Day: Anu came to visit Dada Kamble (DK). We learn that he was the one who told Rajdeep to get Dev married to Dolly...The latter knew she was looking for Khoop Singh. He told her he would help, but she had to fight his case (economics, finance, money laundering...). She asked him if he had done it and he swore on his Mother that it was all crap...Anu refused and said that it was against her ethics. DK laughed and told her that being RR's (Rajdeep Raisinghani) daughter she is talking about ethics. She told him her Dad never did something wrong. DK replied that she was so innocent...Added that Rajdeep forgot his enemy and is the one who did the accident. He told her, that Rajdeep's safety is his responsibility, he will take care of him...Rajdeep had made a mistake not taking my Case, but we can change that...Anu asks for time to revert to him.

Ankita and Harsh. He tried to cheer her up, but Anki was mad at herself because Ru & her had made a blunder by losing the witness. And she is surprised that Anu has not fired them, out of the bar council. Harsh told her it was because she helped with Rajdeep, but Anki, frustrated, told him what about the lawyer in her? She wanted to become a fantastic lawyer...Harsh told her to calm down and that very soon, she will manage both Personal and Pro-life...She asked him what if she was losing her time...And he reminded her why she started this and how they killed her father (Rahul) and she should remind herself that she began it, so she should end it. 

Virat with the Mehtas in his cabin. They were talking and suddenly he asked an important question. How did Gujjar die? How the hell do we know... the wrong question to the wrong person, said Nanu...So, You didn't try to know? Someone linked to all your cases, and suddenly he dies, added Virat. Shravan (Mamu), angrily, he was two-timing them, he was cheating on us...Nanu asked him to cool down. Virat said he knows about it, but he is their lawyer, and if they hide something from him, it will be their loss...He met with Gujjar Ji and he was frightened of being killed by "them" if he said too many things...The question is, who are they? Mamu told him he is the lawyer, it's his job...He said he would and told him that he would've found out who Rahul Pandey was. When asked, Nanu told him he was working with them but he is no more and that's it...The conversation was interrupted by James' entry.

In the night, Anu hesitates to call DK. Ankita came and presented her resignation letter...Anu told her she had made the same mistake before and she told her what her Dada said to her at that time. She refused her resignation. In bed, Ankita texted Harsh that it was sorted out while Anu didn't call DK.

The next day in court, Rachel presented her last argument. With no proper evidence, no relatable witnesses, and with such a weak case, her client Prashant should be acquitted. Judge decided the same and Anu lost the case. 

Rai Mansion, Nanu talked about Sweden again, but Anu recalled her Dada telling her to never leave her (1st episode party), and she categorically refused his move. She won't let anything happen to him or his legacy. 

Edited by Pyaarasam - 11 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Ragz2009 thumbnail

IMG_9448.jpeg

priya185 thumbnail

Anu followed Rajdeep's advice not to take Dada's case blindly why didn't he give her more details about the case

It's a blow to the firm that they lost the case but it is unrealistic if they win all cases easily. Tara case dragged like chewing gum and I lost interest, I am more interested in Aryaman's case at this point.

Is Dada's name Kamle or Kamble? Kosha and Sam spelt it differently

I liked precap Virat wants to spend his life with Anu, he never thinks about/ gets affected by Aisha