Left Or Still Watch Kundali Bhagya?

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Lets See How Many People Still Watch The Show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Stopped when all Luthra ladies went against preeta😂 started again when Rakhi comes back to her senses 😂.. only watch for Preeta and Shakti

SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Cjosh

Stopped when all Luthra ladies went against preeta😂 started again when Rakhi comes back to her senses 😂.. only watch for Preeta and Shakti

Ok Good

I Quit Watching

SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Ok Good

I Quit Watching

When Preeta Gets Her Memory Back Then I Will Watch

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Will watch after Nidhi exit she’s so annoying 😏

RBGIRL thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

I honestly don’t like this show anymore. Idk what happened but I think the fact that everyone went against Preeta and changed their opinion of her in a split second because of Nidhi was just ridiculous to me. I thought they would show the love triangle between Rajveer- Palki and Shaurya but idk what’s even happening with that. I feel bad for Palki’s role, she’s so talented and they’ve just given her a side role character job. I heard some rumours that she’s pregnant so who knows maybe she’s taking a back seat because of that. Honestly , the show is just not good anymore. I’m watching Kumkum Bhagya now but even that is okay, like somewhat bearable. I need a really good show to watch . Actually anybody has any recommendations? Someone said Vanshaj is good and that Kavya show too.

SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: RBGIRL

I honestly don’t like this show anymore. Idk what happened but I think the fact that everyone went against Preeta and changed their opinion of her in a split second because of Nidhi was just ridiculous to me. I thought they would show the love triangle between Rajveer- Palki and Shaurya but idk what’s even happening with that. I feel bad for Palki’s role, she’s so talented and they’ve just given her a side role character job. I heard some rumours that she’s pregnant so who knows maybe she’s taking a back seat because of that. Honestly , the show is just not good anymore. I’m watching Kumkum Bhagya now but even that is okay, like somewhat bearable. I need a really good show to watch . Actually anybody has any recommendations? Someone said Vanshaj is good and that Kavya show too.

I Agree With You 

I Don't Like This Show Anymore Too

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

I stopped watching it regularly years ago but did watch some episodes when the leap came. But now stopped watching it, I just catch some of the of the promoes on youtube to just see what is going on.

I did read, as Sana is pregnant, she has left or leaving the show. At that point, they could just replace her as truthly, Sana hasn't done much in the show, waste of a actress here. I also read they are going to do another generation leap which is stupid since we haven't finish with this one ect...so gen leap with Preeta grandchildren...or something. Honestly these shows has lost its charm years ago and they should end it instead of doing these ridicolous leaps.