Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

This poll should have been Ayeza Vs Yumna or Sajal Vs Yumna.

now you r just giving bhatakti jawani new ideas smiley37smiley37

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Wah kyaa thread banayi hai 😂 

Yeh twitter hota toh abhi taak dangal hogaya hota 🤣

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hania Amir

Wahajsmiley39for me. 

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

No. I completed the show  but many of his fans  left midway when they realised what  Wahaj's role is in the show.There is a reason  why the first episode  has almost 30M views and no other episode could cross 20.

I think star power is what brings you in though.  A good role would keep people hooked. If someone watched just for him, it’s reasonable that they noticed he wasn’t getting any focus and stopped watching. That would affect his credibility more which of course will eventually affect his star power. His next show will be more telling. 

unicornhugs thumbnail

I think they’re neck and neck. Yumna definitely was the bigger star before. You guys got me checking Google trends now. It looks like Wahaj is still slightly above Yumna now (last 30 days) and that’s with her having a teaser of her new show out. Right now I would say that Wahaj has a slight edge on her. I think that will change after Gentleman airs because her role looks engaging. Also you have to hand it to her, she held on for this long without a show on air (I know she had a movie in between). 

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I think they’re neck and neck. Yumna definitely was the bigger star before. You guys got me checking Google trends now. It looks like Wahaj is still slightly above Yumna now (last 30 days) and that’s with her having a teaser of her new show out. Right now I would say that Wahaj has a slight edge on her. I think that will change after Gentleman airs because her role looks engaging. Also you have to hand it to her, she held on for this long without a show on air (I know she had a movie in between). 

There is a also a difference across markets. In Pakistan, which is the largest market by far, Yumna has an edge over Wahaj in the last 30/60/90 days in terms of google trends. Also, Bangladesh, UAE and Saudi Arabia, which are big markets.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=2024-02-07%202024-04-07&geo=PK&q=%2Fg%2F11fh_5l_97,%2Fm%2F0rfc6s4&hl=en-GB

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=2024-02-07%202024-04-07&q=%2Fg%2F11fh_5l_97,%2Fm%2F0rfc6s4&hl=en-GB

Edited by hypnotoad - 1 months ago
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

There is a also a difference across markets. In Pakistan, which is the largest market by far, Yumna has an edge over Wahaj in the last 30/60/90 days in terms of google trends. Also, Bangladesh, UAE and Saudi Arabia, which are big markets.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=2024-02-07%202024-04-07&geo=PK&q=%2Fg%2F11fh_5l_97,%2Fm%2F0rfc6s4&hl=en-GB

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=2024-02-07%202024-04-07&q=%2Fg%2F11fh_5l_97,%2Fm%2F0rfc6s4&hl=en-GB

See that’s why I think it’s hard to gauge who the bigger star is. In Canada I hear people (South Asians) speaking mostly about Wahaj but I think it’s because they are mostly women or teens who have a crush on him 😂 That kind of stardom could fade which is why he needs some good roles now. That being said I don’t think either one will ever have the kind of stardom they had while Tere Bin was airing. 

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team