Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Bad chemistry between SRK-Rani.

Edited by Mugda - 1 months ago
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

From Imdb page:

"Kajol was also offered the film Chalte Chalte after Aishwarya's exit but she felt it wouldn't be right to step into Aish role in such a situation considering she had very cordial relationship with Aish due to common friends Mickey Contractor and Gautam Rajdhyaksha. Also in this duration, Aishwarya was simultaneously shooting multiple films with Kajol's husband Ajay Devgan- Raincoat, Khakee & Hum kisi se kam nahi!"

Edited by Mugda - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Rani should also say Thank You to :

Raveena and Twinkle :   To reject KKHH and give her the first ever hit of her career.

Pooja Bhatt :    To reject Ghulam and give her the first ever solo hit film of her career, and also give her the ever iconic song "aati kya khandaala"  (alhough Aamir-Pooja would have rocked Ghulam even more as their fans were desperately waiting to watch this beloved jodi of DHKMN at least once more).

Originally posted by: Mugda

From Imdb page:

"Kajol was also offered the film Chalte Chalte after Aishwarya's exit but she felt it wouldn't be right to step into Aish role in such a situation considering she had very cordial relationship with Aish due to common friends Mickey Contractor and Gautam Rajdhyaksha. Also in this duration, Aishwarya was simultaneously shooting multiple films with Kajol's husband Ajay Devgan- Raincoat, Khakee & Hum kisi se kam nahi!"

kajol would have been better in and I think had she asked the other actress would not have minded or even juhi should have been asked. Preity was close later on otherwise I’m sure she would have been asked. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Have you compiled this post by taking notes from your previous notes on this forum?

Itna text likh kaise sakte ho? I hope you aren't FOD.

smiley36

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

kajol would have been better in and I think had she asked the other actress would not have minded or even juhi should have been asked. Preity was close later on otherwise I’m sure she would have been asked. 

lmao. Deaf and blind ? The film was always made keeping Rani in mind . But she did Saathiya and thought it will be similar , so turned it down . Then after the ash fiasco , it went to Kajol .. who also rejected it . Then srk requested Rani who stepped in time to save the film . The film was never offered to Preity as much as her fans would love to believe it . Like all fans do 

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

lmao. Deaf and blind ? The film was always made keeping Rani in mind . But she did Saathiya and thought it will be similar , so turned it down . Then after the ash fiasco , it went to Kajol .. who also rejected it . Then srk requested Rani who stepped in time to save the film . The film was never offered to Preity as much as her fans would love to believe it . Like all fans do 

u need to read and not twist words here’s my exact quote 

Originally posted by: wat_up

I never said she was. I said had she been closer to Srk at that time he might have asked her bit since he was closer to kajol and juhi I wondered why they weren’t asked. Now Mugda who I quote specifically said kajol was asked but she said no because mrs. Giggly was doing some movie with her hubby so she didn’t want to step on someone shoes like rani who just didn’t care as she was close to Mrs. Giggly too. 

In other hand when Pz Got kal ho na ho because Kareena wanted more money or what not rani had to go n whine on kjos show that why he didn’t ask her. Like seriously he needed to cast u. I’m just glad it was only a cameo in the song he gave her like Kajol. Though we know kajol were she not married Karan would ask her 1st. So it’s not like rani was his 1st choice in movies but rani got mostly roles with khans that others couldn’t do due to their own reasons. And Amir khan gave rani a side role in taalash after ghulam ( in which her voice which to this date haunts me) it was dubbed in this movie though sparing us and rani got that role because  pooja rejected it.  PZ as a cult movie dil chaatha hai with him. Now Preity too did movies others couldn’t like veer-zaara but then again rani was there too ( as she had close bonding with yrf) but I only clearing up that I never said she was asked to be in this movie. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I have never liked the Rani- SRK pairing though, but they played their roles convincingly in this film. Rani looked like a million bucks and I still think she should have divorced her husband’s sorry a** smiley14

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharaban

Rani should also say Thank You to :

Raveena and Twinkle :   To reject KKHH and give her the first ever hit of her career.

Pooja Bhatt :    To reject Ghulam and give her the first ever solo hit film of her career, and also give her the ever iconic song "aati kya khandaala"  (alhough Aamir-Pooja would have rocked Ghulam even more as their fans were desperately waiting to watch this beloved jodi of DHKMN at least once more).

What’s with Pooja always rejecting good films in the past? And yeah well, her pairing with Aamir was terrific, would have loved to see them together again smiley27