Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Sorry haven't watched episodes, well not in full, but have they shown that Shruti is suffering?

Physically? 

Nope

Heartbroken, yes

Traumatised, Yes

In shock, yes

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She may turn negative. Even I have an inkling. Had it been an Ekta show I would have been 100% sure but since it’s Rajan Shahi, I still reserve my doubts. He operates differently and out worldly…In his shows all the ex and their spouses behave over friendly and start playing hum saath saath hain… So it’s possible that we see all Vanraj, Kavya, Maa, Deepu, Anuj, Shru all start partying together, sharing life lessons with each other, dancing, drinking etc. 

But then I also cannot ignore the fact that Maa has to make a re entry in Anuj and Aadhya’s life since she won’t be bothered otherwise, the only way to gain her attention on these two useless Baap Beti, is to put them in some sort of danger, from which Maa saves them and her previous kaands are forgiven and forgotten. Thereafter Anuj and Adhya can fall at her feet, redeem themselves for raising their voice against her in disagreement and finally take their rightful position as cardboards in one corner of the Shah house. smiley36

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

She may turn negative. Even I have an inkling. Had it been an Ekta show I would have been 100% sure but since it’s Rajan Shahi, I still reserve my doubts. He operates differently and out worldly…In his shows all the ex and their spouses behave over friendly and start playing hum saath saath hain… So it’s possible that we see all Vanraj, Kavya, Maa, Deepu, Anuj, Shru all start partying together, sharing life lessons with each other, dancing, drinking etc. 

But then I also cannot ignore the fact that Maa has to make a re entry in Anuj and Aadhya’s life since she won’t be bothered otherwise, the only way to gain her attention on these two useless Baap Beti, is to put them in some sort of danger, from which Maa saves them and her previous kaands are forgiven and forgotten. Thereafter Anuj and Adhya can fall at her feet, redeem themselves for raising their voice against her in disagreement and finally take their rightful position as cardboards in one corner of the Shah house. smiley36

Or just give the "extras" an endearing, a respectable exit.

By now we have come to accept ghat Shahs are a constant without relations thanks to Achche Pita and Maa Hn Ne.

Why should the new entrants have to pay for the makers doing? They created a Lead that needs every other character to be butchered.

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Or just give the "extras" an endearing, a respectable exit.

By now we have come to accept ghat Shahs are a constant without relations thanks to Achche Pita and Maa Hn Ne.

Why should the new entrants have to pay for the makers doing? They created a Lead that needs every other character to be butchered.

Oh No !! Gunaah.. paap... that way you will end up loving and respecting the "extras" more. You may retire from this show having your peace of mind, thinking that "extras" lived happily ever after....  smiley36 That is not something Mr. Shahi desires...smiley15