How will DevRa marriage happen??

Poll

How will DevRa marriage happen??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

So we all know Arjun and Tara marriage won’t happen. But how will it be stopped??smiley36 Will Deva take his place? Or use her promise, that she will return his ehsaan after he gave her family the haveli during Ananya’s marriagesmiley24? The second option seems more likely to me as Deva doesn’t seem the type to marry Tara with deceit. 
Or maybe no one will get married?smiley37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm mr.mallik will swap grooms bcz he is not that type 

He will not take her away (very little chances) 

Hmmm I think 🤔 he will remind her the favor he did during Ananda wedding and her promise 🤣🤣🤣bcz mr.mallik is smart and when it comes to memsahab  everything is fair in memsahab and his revange issue 😉 😄 😜 

"Beganey shaadi mein Abdullah deewana" award goes to loose pants dr.arjun

mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Hmm mr.mallik will swap grooms bcz he is not that type 

He will not take her away (very little chances) 

Hmmm I think 🤔 he will remind her the favor he did during Ananda wedding and her promise 🤣🤣🤣bcz mr.mallik is smart and when it comes to memsahab  everything is fair in memsahab and his revange issue 😉 😄 😜 

"Beganey shaadi mein Abdullah deewana" award goes to loose pants dr.arjun

My only confusion in this scenario is.. will Tara actually marry someone else because of a promise?smiley37 She’s portrayed as this girl who’s independent and comes up for herself although she’s a little naive. It just seems oddsmiley36

Edited by mmans - 5 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm she actually likes him all know that bechari usko khud ko pata nahin and arjun kuch tho jugaad karega  jiskey vajah sey mr.mallik ka gussa out of control hoga smiley37

This production house serials are all like this where zabardasti shaadi abd then romance kicks inn

If I am not wrong khushi abd Arnav where Arnaz take khushi om her wedding night and threaten her for her sister marraige and makes her to get married to him smiley42

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mmans

My only confusion in this scenario is.. will Tara actually marry someone else because of a promise?smiley37 She’s portrayed as this girl who’s independent and comes up for herself although she’s a little naive. It just seems oddsmiley36

What was big Bindi woman actually there for if not for marriage?

If Deva ask directly for marriage because of her kasam on her father. She will sunao him khari kothi😂.

I feel to save mr.mallik from that woman they can get close/be in compromising position and whole family seeing them together. 

Character pe 👈👉 uthana.  Then Deva will fill her maang as he can't see her in painsmiley37

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mushat

What was big Bindi woman actually there for if not for marriage?

If Deva ask directly for marriage because of her kasam on her father. She will sunao him khari kothi😂.

I feel to save mr.mallik from that woman they can get close/be in compromising position and whole family seeing them together. 

Character pe 👈👉 uthana.  Then Deva will fill her maang as he can't see her in painsmiley37

But yeh forceful or revenge marriage kaha hua hei vaise b yeh ekta ka show nhi hei so yaha mostly kuch revenge k way ya forceful shadi hogi deva ka voh Kasam b hei.

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu234

But yeh forceful or revenge marriage kaha hua hei vaise b yeh ekta ka show nhi hei so yaha mostly kuch revenge k way ya forceful shadi hogi deva ka voh Kasam b hei.

Situation wala marriage hua na😁.

Yeh bhi ho sakta hai na.