Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Randomly came across the Aug 4th episode of season two with Savi trying to get entrance and being rejected, and I was surprised by the resemblance to Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahani. Anokhi wanted to study further and ran away from a forced marriage, as Wiki contends Savi is escaping a forced marriage to study as well. The male protagonist, Shaurya, resents his mother as she left him and his toxic family to pursue her career despite loving him very much - grows up a misogynist. Similarly, Ishaan resents his mother as she cared for her parents and left him. Shaurya and Ishaan's mothers are Anokhi and Savi's mentors. Shaurya and Ishaan resent the female leads because of how much their mothers care for the female leads. When Anokhi and Savi aced their entrance interviews, Shaurya and the board created obstacles to prevent her from joining the college, etc. which is the premise of the Aug 4th episode. Shaurya and Ishaan's fathers are soft-hearted yet not the best parents which is evident in this episode. The key difference between the shows is that Anokhi seems more headstrong; she'd never beg so easily for admission. 

Edited by Baarish_Sim - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Yes I was wondering the same 

I happened to see an epi and it's complete copy of that show

What do you expect 

Vanku has no talent and copies other shows for storyline 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 8 months ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hopefully that clears up things as SAAKK is a remake too lol. Ghum season 1 was and now Ghum season 2 is. Its remixed... 

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1676879339760287745

Edited by Lennie - 8 months ago
AvniBhat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Yes I was wondering the same 

I happened to see an epi and it's complete copy of that show

What do you expect 

Vanku has no talent and copies other shows for storyline 

BTW there is news circulating here and on twitter that Vankar has left. It's the best news I've heard in a while ðŸ˜†

AvniBhat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

With regards to Savi begging, honestly preleap she was shown as this intelligent ,fearless child who would help the police catch criminals at age 8 ðŸ˜†. It doesn't suit her too. It's really a low point post leap. Haven't watched Shaurya aur Anokhi myself, but there are discussions ongoing in twitter that Savi coming to Bhonsle house is deviating now from the original? If so ..... I can only say...... FINALLY ðŸ˜†. BTW Yes, Ghum is famous for copy paste

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Vanku boy has left as creative head. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I think it will be a more toxic version of SAAKK, since the first remake failed now they have to make it more toxic.😆