Is Abhira still the end game?

Posted: 1 years ago

I have heard folks come here to browse thoughts etc. my genuine question yo anyone who knows is if abhira is still the end game coz todays episode literally ended it. 

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago

They have to be, it's the premise of season 3 and they wouldn't cast Harshad, a big ITV star, if he wasn't going to be the male lead. 

I think they are still the end game because Jay Soni is playing a cameo but this is the the last big track they have so they have to prolong it and the TRPs are stable so they don't really have to reunite them too soon. I don't see the reunion happening for another two months because Abhir's revelation will alone be another month with custody issues and all and then Abhinav's exit. 

Originally posted by Baarish_Sim

They have to be, it's the premise of season 3 and they wouldn't cast Harshad, a big ITV star, if he wasn't going to be the male lead. 

What if they have him as the male lead and female lead as karishma and pranali as that’s how it is looking like right now. 

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Noorain13

I think they are still the end game because Jay Soni is playing a cameo but this is the the last big track they have so they have to prolong it and the TRPs are stable so they don't really have to reunite them too soon. I don't see the reunion happening for another two months because Abhir's revelation will alone be another month with custody issues and all and then Abhinav's exit. 

Wow!! That’s a long time in my abhira world…really curious to see how trp audience takes this…I know I couldn’t watch it 

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Wow!! That’s a long time in my abhira world…really curious to see how trp audience takes this…I know I couldn’t watch it 

Yes, I know it seems a lot but they would have to think of other tracks after reuniting them and I feel like they are no longer capable of doing that anymore lol. Right now that have a lot that can be dragged for two months or so. 

Originally posted by Noorain13

Yes, I know it seems a lot but they would have to think of other tracks after reuniting them and I feel like they are no longer capable of doing that anymore lol. Right now that have a lot that can be dragged for two months or so. 

I mean…if you think about it…it is their whole effing job (please excuse my language) …but their title says creatives…if they can’t create then what’s even the point…what an utter shame! 

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

I have heard folks come here to browse thoughts etc. my genuine question yo anyone who knows is if abhira is still the end game coz todays episode literally ended it. 

I am still holding onto Abhira being the end journey Priyanka. I didnt watch the episode, just a snippet of Manjari getting humiliated. Things are looking bad right now and it will get worse for the next 2 episodes. We were warned about 3 episodes being heart breaking. 1 done and 2 more to go. But look at the positives shown today, posted this in the other thread too, I am going by review only here. 

- Abhi took Akshara's name whilst starting the pooja. He didnt take Arohi's name again, it was Manjari

- He felt Akshara coming and mahadev was shown a couple of times signalling him and he was looking at mahadev asking questions on why are you making me feel her presence. He convinced himself the feeling wasnt real, but Akshu entered. 

- Rather than focussing on the pooja, he was reminiscing Abhira moments, good ones only not bad ones.

- Akshara when looked back saw Abhi and Arohi hands together, it affected her badly. Yes she will force herself to make her marriage with Nav real. But doubt she will.

According to google 4000th episode is on 8th Wednesday. I am expecting wed is when track will turn. It will be either Abhir's truth coming out or Abhi's accident. Dont know if I mentioned it yesterday. BTS of Mahima in scrubs and Rohan shooting suggests it will be Abhi's accident. There was also Akshu going somewhere in a hurry. She looked to be alone. If it is Abhi's accident, then it will be parallel to Akshu's accident.

Only sad thing(the bit I did say) today was Abhi only getting jealous of Nav defending Akshu but not think about what he said about Akshu's pain. 

I wont watch till wednesday and see if it changes. If not I will quit. If Abhira arent the end game then Akshu will die handing over to Manjari for taking away one son from her. If this is the way they are going then this season will end. But what would they have proved at the end that love doesnt hold any value?. To me this doesnt make sense. 

Another option of both couple married and moved on, where will the story go after this. Doesnt make sense and there is Abhir here too.

As much as we all like Ahshara-Abhimanyu, I guess its much more sensible to not make them end game. Keep it as Akshara-Abhinav and Abhimanyu-Arohi. They don't have to follow Gen 1 and Gen 2 where lead couples have to always get back together and you get remarried many times with the same person. Gen 3 could be shown different and in tack with the current way it is in our lives too.

I am hoping for Abhira after proper redemption track and a dignified exit for Abhinav.. I do not want Arohi or Manjari or anyone to die .. those will be easy solutions .. I would like their true nature to come out and I would like them to see Abhira rebuilding and fulfilling the potential of the love that was shown to be there ..
If they go their separate ways somewhere it would feel like the good people lost out .. and the ones with malicious intents won.. but I get why the current couples seem a better solution. .. 

Edited by solembaum - 1 years ago