I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

arey ajj ka collection ke prediction nothing else 

Edited by Mai.NePyarKiya - 1 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I'm going to have a differing review..and let me please caveat that i am not a hater..i was happy with Pathaan trailer..and was very happy for SRK who broke records and reunited the country to watch a bolly film in theatre after long..

I did not like the movie ..the action sequences were comical in my opinion..and the VFX was just horrible..this look dint suit SRK..i miss the charm of SRK from Chak De or K3G which was effortless..i can't fault his performance..but the script was so lame that i couldnt take it very seriously. Deepika actually looked super hot in the movie....so did John..he was just cruel and so cold blooded in his performance..the interval block was good..but i couldn't stop eye rolling how the movie kept shifting from one country to another..and Jim being invincible and Pathaan actually failing till the last 2 seconds..Dimple K's character was actually my favourite from the movie..it had a great arc..all in all i think this is Siddharth Anand's typical action flick..all style but minus substance..one time watch at best...but i would definitely wnot watch this again for sure..give me Chak De 100 times or Dil Se or Swades or K3G or even Chennai Express one more time...or just that i expect some intelligence from SRK in his script choices..the movie will make a lot of money..but it won't be remembered as a great movie for sure

I totally agree with for some of the OTT action scenes . It kinda dragged and was funny , that skating scene was hilarious .u spot on with style, lacking substance . Another thing which really annoyed me why the hell all movies have to be pakistan and India, WHY? ๐Ÿ˜ž in my review too I said  many flaws , but itโ€™s shah presence that overpowered those flaws . Simply put you take away shah from this movie it wouldnโ€™t do such huge numbers . I do not want to take credit from anyone, but sorry shah ALONE holds the copyright of THIS movie snd RECORD . He literally made all ATBB from a somewhat lame scripted movie ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘donโ€™t get me wrong , lame but not boring โ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜†fast and furious ?

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I totally agree with for some of the OTT action scenes . It kinda dragged and was funny , that skating scene was hilarious .u spot on with style, lacking substance . Another thing which really annoyed me why the hell all movies have to be pakistan and India, WHY? ๐Ÿ˜ž in my review too I said  many flaws , but itโ€™s shah presence that overpowered those flaws . Simply put you take away shah from this movie it wouldnโ€™t do such huge numbers . I do not want to take credit from anyone, but sorry shah ALONE holds the copyright of THIS movie snd RECORD . He literally made all ATBB from a somewhat lame scripted movie ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘donโ€™t get me wrong , lame but not boring โ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜†fast and furious ?

where is ur review

what about bhai cameo? 

NSharma01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

arey ajj ka collection ke prediction nothing else 

Okay okay 

I had predicted 35cr too 

Do you think we'll cross 300cr gross today? 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSharma01

Okay okay 

I had predicted 35cr too 

Do you think we'll cross 300cr gross today? 

no 

NSharma01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hm.. 

Lets see how this weekend shapes up 

Thanks for responding 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Deepika and Johnny boy looked hot ๐Ÿ”ฅslipped into their roles perfectly 

and no kidding bhai looked good โค๏ธthat really surprised me . If he is smart he would delay kkbkkj , manipulate bhai