Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Reading a lot about number being fake & all. Can't talk about other city, in Mumbai & Kolkata it was insane. People are literally going crazy over pathaan.

Edited by SexyPotato - 1 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Jhoome Jo Pathaaan

WHAT AN EXPERIENCE

Mazaa aa gaya..this is what I call a paisa vasool movie..master piece

Shah...what do i even say. this guy is MAGIC..i swear i cannot find adjectives which can justify his sheer magic on screen..there was..there is and there will never be another SRK ever..THE BEST!!

Deepu and John..so stunning and both had solid roles..Deepika and shah's chemistry..pure love..and deepika shows what a true blue star is..she shines and holds her own..be it even next to Shah..something Alia failed miserably with in Bramastra..John was too good as well..he held his own and what a solid performance

Dimple kapadia..you were love..so happy to see her..solid role and what an actor..ditto for ashutosh..salman khan's cameo is there..as you all know by now but he looked tired and that cameo was my least fav part of this otherwise brilliant venture..just not needed when you have Shah!! 

Besharam rang was such a treat to listen to and see on the big screen..jhoome jo pathan was in arabic lol..they did the same with swag se swagat in middle east..

4/5 stars..

Just shah owning it and telling us he is the KING and these aaj kal ke bachay will always remain bachay..shine on!! 

Anyone knows how much for today??

Also someone will need to open a new thread.

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Anyone knows how much for today??

Also someone will need to open a new thread.

New thread is already open by Priya. 

https://twitter.com/samrudh_david/status/1619030726552489984?s=20&t=acOoV67sx57VwmUO61kEXg

Originally posted by: kankabhor

More than Tsunami, this feels like a Volcano. Sabke andar ka lava aaj fat raha hain😆. Anger for what happend to him, love for him, tears for him sab nikal ke aa raha hain❤️

Actually SRK has to be the MOST loved actor in India....and I realized this during the fake Aryan case......the way not just the fans....but in general people of all ages rallied around him and his family...supported him...showed anger and frustration.....it was incredible...other stars have also gone through traumas too....but I have never seen an outpour of such support and love..

In my heart I feel that a lot of people just want to support SRK after what this establishment did to him...It was like they wanted to make up for the injustice done to him.....I always feel that SRK is God's child...❤️

Chalo...not bad, anything over 30 cr will be good...👍🏼