The film is releasing tomorrow
Reviews from page 10 onwards
The film is releasing tomorrow
Reviews from page 10 onwards
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Index for the reviews
my review is on page 111 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5316736/pathaan-review-and-box-office-no-spoilers-please?pn=111
FlyOnTheWall
Pg 46 Dhurbetaa
Pg 54 Stonecold
Pg 60 Coldplaying
SRKian pg 65
Clochette68. pg 68
Arshi67. pg 70
pilloWtalk_13 pg 71
Mai.NePyarKiya pg 72
FingerFetish
Phir_Mohabbat
Kankabhor
rckRadhe
YoursTrulyOne
priya185
anna143
Briaahna
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5316736?pn=119#162577598
Kamala05
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5316736/pathaan-review-and-box-office-no-spoilers-please
Thanks Briaahna for helping me
Originally posted by: priya185
The film is releasing tomorrow
Here it's still the 23rd of January 😉 (but yes, you may get this thread sticked 😊).
I'll first watch the movie...so won't read any review or BOI-numbers before 😊
I am also excited for the movie and I hope it has a good story.Originally posted by: Clochette
Here it's still the 23rd of January 😉 (but yes, you may get this thread sticked 😊).
I'll first watch the movie...so won't read any review or BOI-numbers before 😊
Where does the 25th January happen first? They would be the first ones to watch. The Japanese and Koreans I believe. Waiting for their reviews. I hope they don't give spoilers.
Booked for first day first show.... excited!!
Booked for first day first show.... excited!!
Thank you
Trying for FDFS. If not then Sunday show. 🥳
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav
Trying for FDFS. If not then Sunday show. 🥳
I will watch in the 4th or 5th week....theater mein akele baith kar aaraam se....😆....I watched CE in the th or 6th week.....watching an SRK movie in Dallas the first week is a nightmare...😭
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
I will watch in the 4th or 5th week....theater mein akele baith kar aaraam se....😆....I watched CE in the th or 6th week.....watching an SRK movie in Dallas the first week is a nightmare...😭
BI,
Is there an SRK fan club in the States? I'd join. 😆The one and only time I'd join a movie star FC
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2070831381815689381?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Finally watched Pathaan and I absolutely loved it. No, it's not a perfect film. The plot is gloriously over-the-top, logic often takes a...
https://x.com/i/status/2046793733254074667
https://x.com/filmfare/status/2041515914961834380 https://x.com/justSidAnand/status/2041479962218430524
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
0