Making people fool

Posted: 1 years ago

I see lot of people in twitter saying Anupama Anuj has more rights on CA than Maaya. CA is AA’s daughter and not Maaya’s. People don’t understand difference between fostering and adoption? AA can have rights only if they have a legally adopted CA. They are just her foster parents who have no rights (whatsoever) on CA. Yes, they provided her house, schooling and love, even then they have absolutely no rights. So what’s the point in showing this legal drama? I don’t understand.

And Anu getting scared of CA going away looks so fake. Literally. She has no motherly connection to that girl. Never stood for her respect when that vile old lady is constantly demeaning her. 

Bus kuch bhi karke Anupama ko maham banao. 

Yep, at least Maya can give Choti Anu a meaningful life where if Choti Anu stays with Anupamaa she will gain nothing but humiliation from Shah family. At least Maya will stand up for Choti Anu like a true mom should.

Yes, MaAn does not have any legal rights over CA. As long as they don't adopt her legally, they can not file for custody of CA.CA belongs only to MAAya now.

Originally posted by Exasperating

I see lot of people in twitter saying Anupama Anuj has more rights on CA than Maaya. CA is AA’s daughter and not Maaya’s. People don’t understand difference between fostering and adoption?

Maybe they have all studied from "Dawn Valley Kolej" and so can't really blame them for their concepts being as muddled up as Maa's. 

Then again, in DKP's Anupamaverse MAA can teach doctors, police, business persons, professors and now lawyers and judges how to do their job and absolutely anything can happen here which will be lapped up by the TRP audience/shippers. Sab golmaal hai 🤡

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

Yes, MaAn does not have any legal rights over CA. As long as they don't adopt her legally, they can not file for custody of CA.CA belongs only to MAAya now.

They can't adopt her now either with Maaya in the picture because firstly CA is not put up for adoption. If you want to adopt a child that is not an orphan you need the biological parents consent and declaration that they are giving up their parental rights which Maaya will obviously not do so what are they even fighting for? They don't have a case to begin with.

I see lot of people in twitter saying Anupama Anuj has more rights on CA than Maaya. CA is AA’s daughter and not Maaya’s. People don’t understand difference between fostering and adoption? AA can have rights only if they have a legally adopted CA. They are just her foster parents who have no rights (whatsoever) on CA. Yes, they provided her house, schooling and love, even then they have absolutely no rights. So what’s the point in showing this legal drama? I don’t understand.

And Anu getting scared of CA going away looks so fake. Literally. She has no motherly connection to that girl. Never stood for her respect when that vile old lady is constantly demeaning her. 

Since you know the moral of the story, why bother? I am more interested in knowing how they will make it all about the Shahs 🤣

I see a lot of people on twitter saying Anupama Anuj has more rights on CA than Maaya. CA is AA’s daughter and not Maaya’s. People don’t understand difference between fostering and adoption? AA can have rights only if they have a legally adopted CA. They are just her foster parents who have no rights (whatsoever) on CA. Yes, they provided her house, schooling and love, even then they have absolutely no rights. So what’s the point in showing this legal drama? I don’t understand.

Thank You! This what I have been saying to her fan base on youtube. Maa has shown no connection, no concern unless it benefits her but yet they feel, how can she be taken away from the only mother she know?. We don't know yet at what age Choti was dropped off by Maya and for what reason but, she is a bad mother for doing so.🤦🏻‍♀️

As for Maa, she is scared alright, just not for losing her step-child, just how long her ATM Card will stick around afterward. Especially if in court it has been brought up, how many times both foster parents ran after Shah house issues, and neglected Ca in the process. Anuj has already told her how he felt on this topic and what would happen next time. The rest as you said is on point.👏

Originally posted by Rein123

They can't adopt her now either with Maaya in the picture because firstly CA is not put up for adoption. If you want to adopt a child that is not an orphan you need the biological parents consent and declaration that they are giving up their parental rights which Maaya will obviously not do so what are they even fighting for? They don't have a case to begin with.

I know right🤦🏻‍♀️. Anuj thinks his money can buy everything and his wife think her upbringing is thicker than blood🤦🏻‍♀️. I so want the court to tell Maa, sorry we need to save one child from your type of up bringing😂. 

Originally posted by Snowstorm22

I know right🤦🏻‍♀️. Anuj thinks his money can buy everything and his wife think her upbringing is thicker than blood🤦🏻‍♀️. I so want the court to tell Maa, sorry we need to save one child from your type of up bringing😂. 

Her upbringing is shit, look at all her biological children. One is useless,  the other is spineless, and one is thankless and ill mannered. Her upbringing is crap. She had CA only for 4 or 5 months and she is making claims about upbringing?? She never raised CA either in the first place.  So delusions can find their way to the trash bin.

I only want to know how makers involve shah in ca n maan n maya storyline