Posted: 1 years ago

LMAO. Oh there have been all sorts of women, all sorts of actresses, who have been immensely jealous of ARB!!! Even before she hit the glamour/modelling & movie industries. This kind of unbelievably breathtaking beauty + massive gobs of talent will always leave 99.9% people SEETHING with jealousy. 

Vikram said it SPOT-ON- It’s incredibly difficult to be Aishwarya. 

Oh no. She wants to take off her chest!😆

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

LMAO. Oh there have been all sorts of women, all sorts of actresses, who have been immensely jealous of ARB!!! Even before she hit the glamour/modelling & movie industries. This kind of unbelievably breathtaking beauty + massive gobs of talent will always leave 99.9% people SEETHING with jealousy. 

Vikram said it SPOT-ON- It’s incredibly difficult to be Aishwarya. 

There will never be another Aishwarya in Bollywood. She is another league altogether! 

OP have you watched the film ? 

Originally posted by -PoisonIvy-

OP have you watched the film ? 

Couldnt get tickets for morning show. Watching evening show in IMAX.

Have you watched it?

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

Couldnt get tickets for morning show. Watching evening show in IMAX.

Have you watched it?

Night show.

Why are there less reviews for the film ? I see only Tamil reviewers talking about it and I can’t understand anything. 
I know Bharadwaj Rangan liked it. 

Originally posted by -PoisonIvy-

Night show.

Why are there less reviews for the film ? I see only Tamil reviewers talking about it and I can’t understand anything. 
I know Bharadwaj Rangan liked it. 

Because there were no press screenings. Critics had to watch with regular audience. Expect more reviews through the day

More than beauty and talent, Aishwarya has smarts. She is brainy and knows what to say or not or when. She avoids controversies and she has amazingly supportive family. The support she has had from her parents and brother and the way her mom always stood behind her like a rock, is something very few women get. 

Support or lack of it from family can make or break any girl in a patriarchal society like India where many beauties and their talent is thwarted by unsupportive families.

I am certain that support of moms of Ash and Sush made them what they were. Sush still credits her mom for motivating her to participate even when she had no faith in herself winning Miss India or Miss Universe. And Ash's bond with her mom, father and brother is known to all. 

The supportive family itself is something that can make anyone jealous given how most families still crush dreams of girls and discourage them. 

More than Aish's beauty, I just admire her strong will and personality. the way she conducts herself with so much grace and poise is something I am yet to see in any new gen actresses. I am not comparing her with anyone but just an observation.