Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

According to Kinjal the sanskars AnupaMaa has nobody ever had. She wants her kid to have AnupaMaa's sanskars just like Paritosh and Pakhi. 

What sanskar does kinjal want to give to a new born ðŸ¤£How to poop ? 💩 

Ishabharatdwaj thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ek din dikhane mein makers ne 7 episode laga diye h aur abhi inki subah ni hui h, jab Shahs ko dikhana hota h toh makers itne meharbaan ni hote aur wo 40 din Anuj ka kya hoga, 2- 3 din m dikhane se dono ke liye time slot alag ho jaayenge kya, Arre haan Kinjal delivered a baby Anuj ki toh sirf brain surgery hui h aur usse hosh mein aane m sirf 15 din toh lage h aur doctors ne jo complications bataye h wo toh fever patients ko bhi aksar hote honge, itna kaafi h Anu ko Shah house ke 40 din ke tour ke liye ya aur bataun

Ishabharatdwaj thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aisa koi nahi chahta, baat yanha dhyan rakhne ki h, Anuj agar theek hota toh wo khud Anu ke saath SH jata and audience kabhi itna react ni karti, I am OK with  Anu visiting Kinjal in SH 2-3 hour in a day but shifting there for taking care of Kinju and her baby is too much wo b tab jab Anuj physically hi .  emotionally bhi Anu ke upar hi depend h aur somewhere guilty b ki wo Anu ke upar bhoj ban gaya h

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

To main aur kya keh rahi hoon ki. Main. Bhi yahi to baar baat keh rahi hoon ko anupama  agar kinjal ka sutak ke time 2,4 hrs care kar legi then it not big problem 

Maine to yeh kaha hi nahin ki anupama poore 40 days tuk anupama ko shah mein shift ho jaana chahiye 

I had talk anupama taking care of kinjal for only 2,3 hrs 

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: myviewprem

While i was watching vanraj and anupama relationship before her wedding to anuj i thought what a toxic relationship 

But now seeing Maan i truly feel its a very toxic relationship to anuj kapadia 

Because of marrying anupama anuj almost lost life and became paralyzed with brain surgery falling off cliff

But great anupama and spineless anuj made vanraj as God who saved anuj life 

Now we have to watch anupama sashaying with shahs on becoming a dadi with vanraj while anuj is paralyzed and helpless leaving that poor fellow with 6 year old kid anu and 75 year old GK and dangerus ankush barkha adhik

Its one very toxic relationship 

Actually if anuj did not get a palaysis by falling off cliff he would have got a stroke in future because no family member can see his spouse or parent giving more priority to ex hubby or grow up kids over 6 year old child in such critical stages of life

A child will get jealous as 10 year old if parent gives more time to 14 year old elder sibling and here anupama is running after 28-30 year old kids instead of 6 year old kid 

And instead of taking care of her suhaag anuj because of whom shes enjoying super rich luxurious life as business woman owner and getting respect in society shes running to ex hubby home always 

Does not vanraj hav a wife kavya? Whys anupama always in his house and with him every where? 

Little anu is behaving more weird instead of getting possessive of mother as 6 year old he wants to go meet mummys ex hubby and hug him every other day at Shah house 

Which normal 6 year old do that? 

In real life poor anuj kapadia kind of hubby would get stroke or heart attack in anger that his wife prioritizng ex hubby and his family over him and his child or would divorce such a wife 

No man will tolearte all this by wife 

Imagine anuj kapadia was married before marrying anupama and goes everyday to ex wife house and laughs cooks and sings with her and her parents etc will anupama tolerate it?

She would immediately say aapne mujhe dhoka diya no 

Problem with anupama is she has no gratitude that anuj kapadia gave her better life great life at 45 years or she would be targeted by societyand  her ex hubby ex in laws and even kids all life 

Anupama has no respect forkanhaji too and not thankful to god for giving her anuj GK little anu which issad 

Word. Anuj need to set boundary and communicate realistic expectations to her. 

Yes in a way its unhealthy relationship (not toxic) as both are givers who doesnt know how to communicate or set boundaries. He always told her to set boundaries but never had he said same in their relationship. He constantly gives and she constantly gives time Dhakan Family. Both in a way are abusing their relationship

Didn't she say 'don't be so mahan to him' in the past I think twice or more times. I want old Anu, Anuj plzzzzz give them to me and do WW I give a damn. 

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anupama s hamartia is her inability to set boundaries for herself. She is deeply invested in Kinjal and treats her the same way as her other children.  The reasons Paitosh is spewing justifying his infidelity is enough to give anyone a heartbreak. A post partum depression can set in and will require great compassion and inner strength to heal. None in Shah house or Rakhee Dave have the compassion to empathise and heal Kinjal. Things will get complicated when the news becomes public. Anupama will find it very tough balancing between her responsibilities and keeping a watch on the deadly trio living in Kapadia house. There will be more Tamasha in Tamasha House.

edella thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anupama never showed such care for her real mother and brother. Never gave them a comfortable life even when she can afford it. Why didn't she get her brother married? she is so concerned her shah maayka that inspite of being a family of 8 people they can't manage anything but her real maayka has only 2 members but she doesn't think they need her.

Honestly who said its her responsibility to be everywhere as she keeps reciting(though we all knows she is always at one place only). Rakhi might be rude but she cares for her daughter and grand daughter deeply. Also if anupama keeps going gaga over traditions - DIL goes to her maayka after delivery in most parts of india, specially on her first child. But anupama will not let rakhi get the limelight.

Edited by edella - 1 years ago
PranPriye thumbnail

Anupamaa is not a machine that she can take care of new mother Kinjal and ill Anuj and  adopted Anu at the same time. Thats 3 major responsibilites at the same time. Along with dealing with Barkha & Ankush, Pakhi - Adhik, Paritosh EMA. Plus, looking after her dance classes, Kapadia business. In real life, a woman would have to choose between these. This serial propagates the regressive idea that a woman is some sort of super human who can look after a new born baby and message her husband to have medicines at the right time.  Who can look after her ex's family, her real maayka and sasural along with her profession. Women, MAAs are human too. They deserve relaxation and me time too. Not running pillar to post to fulfill one responsibility after another. By making Anupamaa mahaan, she gets saved from making a choice or building priorities which is unrealistic and unrelatable.