Did Aishwarya Rai have to rely on hype, scandal for a decent career?

Posted: 1 years ago

Forget her so-called talent which her fans claim she has.  I can even act better than her with my eyes closed.  When we read about her career, it was that affair with Salman or the hype with Cannes.  Or marrying into the Bachchan family or that infamous Dhoom 2 kiss.  She never could do a film without any controversy.  Her talent was there, but extremely limited.  Rani, Preity, etc. had better careers and less controversies.  Aish even lost movies due to her own mistakes.  πŸ€”

Do you agree?

Merko to wo uska eye donation se yad hai

Aur Aishwarya ka case is sad to be in an abusive relationship matlab Miss World ban jao lekin fir bhi you are not protected from things like this, koi support nahi kiya usko us time pe 

Apne dam pe aai aur apne dam pe sab kuch kiya 

Always have a respect for her 

Aishwarya,despite being beautiful had limited range onscreen,I never enjoyed watching her movies much.

The monthly discussion about Ash's non existent career. 

Bro, cry me a river 

Aur koi discussion nahi hota kya yaha pe

Originally posted by DetachednNumb

The monthly discussion about Ash's non existent career. 

Bro, cry me a river 

Aur koi discussion nahi hota kya yaha pe

Non-existent? She was 1 of the top 3 heroines from 1999-2010. You can't just rule out her entire career like that. Thats disrespectful 

Originally posted by Sonam-Ka-Kutta

Non-existent? She was 1 of the top 3 heroines from 1999-2010. You can't just rule out her entire career like that. Thats disrespectful 

Achha πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ForbiddenLove12

Forget her so-called talent which her fans claim she has.  I can even act better than her with my eyes closed.  When we read about her career, it was that affair with Salman or the hype with Cannes.  Or marrying into the Bachchan family or that infamous Dhoom 2 kiss.  She never could do a film without any controversy.  Her talent was there, but extremely limited.  Rani, Preity, etc. had better careers and less controversies.  Aish even lost movies due to her own mistakes.  πŸ€”

Do you agree?

No Vaseline lol

Muccha πŸ˜†

Edited by Sonam-Ka-Kutta - 1 years ago

Back to commenting on Ashu Janus relevance monthly post 

Update : I watched Hddcs again recently and I have to say that she looked very pretty and was dressed impeccably.. then I was reminded of her skills when she was in the Jhula with her mother screaming  β€œusne mere atma ko chua hai ma β€œ .. *cringe* but she was good in the rest of the film ..