Sorry about the late thread! 

These are the sections we are going up for with writing:

Let me know who is signing up for what:

1. Plot Summary/Story so Far:  dramebaaz.af, mysticaldivine
  2. Character Sketches/Characters: renee.bee
  3. IPKKND Villans:
  4. Ek Jashan:
  5. Eleven Arnav Khushi moments: savera84, cheers2all
  6. Eleven IPKKND moments (ex. something character defining such as NK/Buaji flashbacks, Mahinder's one-liners, Lavanya/Laxmi moments etc): 
  7. IPKKND accolades (ex. the awards won, the adaptations of the show, the retelecast, the mention in magazines etc): 

These are the sections we will need a tag and avis for. I'm linking the previous year's thread as an example:

1. The main post tag: Animagus_shiri
  2. Plot Summary/Story so Far:  
  3. Character: priyaarshisarun
  4. IPKKND Villans: 
  5. Ek Jashan:
  6. Eleven Arnav Khushi moments (11 Rabba Ve moments that define their relationship like Teri meri, parking lot incident, guesthouse, bachelors' party etc.): x.titli.x 
  7. Eleven IPKKND moments (ex. something character defining such as NK/Buaji flashbacks, Mahinder's one-liners, Lavanya/Laxmi moments etc):
  8. IPKKND accolades (ex. the awards won, the adaptations of the show, the retelecast, the mention in magazines etc): 

I didn't go through the prep thread of what everyone chose, but please let me know over here as well, and tag me in that particular post. 

Tagging everyone in the sign up thread;

Once everyone is done with their section, please post the siggies/avis/tags and write-ups over here so we all can go over and help each other out if there are mistakes. 

For the color theme, I am suggesting we go with  teal and green. 

Also, any write up left, I'll be happy to take up. That's what we did last year. Divided everything up or I took the remainder!

---

Thread compiled by: IPodcastKKND

Thread link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5293235

Edited by dramebaaz.af - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I loved this tag that Katelyn did last year. A variation of this within the theme colors would be beautiful with blending of maybe different poses of the couple? idk if I am explaining correctly;

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

Hello everyone! 

Sorry about the late thread! 

These are the sections we are going up for with writing:

Let me know who is signing up for what:

1. Plot Summary/Story so Far:  dramebaaz.af
  2. Character Sketches/Characters: Renee.bee
  3. IPKKND Villans:
  4. Ek Jashan:
  5. Eleven Arnav Khushi moments: savera84, cheers2all
  6. Eleven IPKKND moments (ex. something character defining such as NK/Buaji flashbacks, Mahinder's one-liners, Lavanya/Laxmi moments etc): 
  7. IPKKND accolades (ex. the awards won, the adaptations of the show, the retelecast, the mention in magazines etc): 

These are the sections we will need a tag and avis for. I'm linking the previous year's thread as an example:

1. The main post tag: Animagus_shiri
  2. Plot Summary/Story so Far:  
  3. Character: priyaarshisarun
  4. IPKKND Villans: 
  5. Ek Jashan:
  6. Eleven Arnav Khushi moments (11 Rabba Ve moments that define their relationship like Teri meri, parking lot incident, guesthouse, bachelors' party etc.): x.titli.x/Maria, 
  7. Eleven IPKKND moments (ex. something character defining such as NK/Buaji flashbacks, Mahinder's one-liners, Lavanya/Laxmi moments etc):
  8. IPKKND accolades (ex. the awards won, the adaptations of the show, the retelecast, the mention in magazines etc): 

I didn't go through the prep thread of what everyone chose, but please let me know over here as well, and tag me in that particular post. 

Tagging everyone in the sign up thread;

Once everyone is done with their section, please post the siggies/avis/tags and write-ups over here so we all can go over and help each other out if there are mistakes. 

For the color theme, I am suggesting we go with  teal and green. 

Also, any write up left, I'll be happy to take up. That's what we did last year. Divided everything up or I took the remainder!

Thanks for creating this tread Areeba! 🤗 

Just wanted to clarify Raji & I will be working on Arnav-Khushi moments or IPK moments? For the record, I prefer the former ☺️

Edited by cheers2all - 1 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail

I suggest we carry this size for siggies ( the same you have put for contests🤗)

Just copying pasting your quote here A🤗

• The width should be 500 and the height should be 330.
MochaQueen thumbnail

I dont have much knowledge about the show since I watched it years ago...but do let me know if theres anything i can help with😳

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Agreed maria! Will change it once I’m home tonight! 

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Notes babes will add to the main post for all of our ease! 

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

maybe you can do the awards and accolades section! It’s going to require bit of Google searches to compile??

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

Notes babes will add to the main post for all of our ease! 

Sorry, I should have been clear 🙈 

I meant to ask whether Raji and I are supposed to work on Arnav-Khushi moments or IPK moments?

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

I thought you guys said arnav khushi moments but I’m fine with you guys splitting both the sections