Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks di. I'm glad I was able to help considering how late I came to IF.

Edited by Katelyn - 1 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

hello everyone, 

my apologies for being MIA from the prep process! thank you so much to everyone who banded together and came through! and special thank you to S, for putting it all together in the last minute. I was about to log in in the state I was to put it together and she really let me recuperate! I had been under the weather alongside life's usual shit! 

anyway thank you so much for the beautiful siggies, tags, avis, gifs! Everything has been top notch and the write ups are beautiful! I am going to go over the thread again and comment there!

IPKKND fam pulling through even eleven years later! 

It's taking me a good minute to look at screen consistently thus why the delay in putting up the contest voting thread but fingers crossed it should be up soon! 

Thank you girls again!! LOVE YOU ALL!! 🤗

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

hello everyone, 

my apologies for being MIA from the prep process! thank you so much to everyone who banded together and came through! and special thank you to S, for putting it all together in the last minute. I was about to log in in the state I was to put it together and she really let me recuperate! I had been under the weather alongside life's usual shit! 

anyway thank you so much for the beautiful siggies, tags, avis, gifs! Everything has been top notch and the write ups are beautiful! I am going to go over the thread again and comment there!

It's taking me a good minute to look at screen consistently thus why the delay in putting up the contest voting thread but fingers crossed it should be up soon! 

How are you feeling now Areeba?

Cheers..

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

hello everyone, 

Get well soon Areeba 🤗