Spy Bahu

Yohan's childhood memory

jaadujaadu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Loved the childhood scene between Yohan & Sejal(Mahira)❀️.

Hope writers don't forget about this and will give us a beautiful story in the future...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes they both recognise each other and work together against all evil .

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I just want him to know that his childhood love is also getting married to someone else. Jealousy track coming up soon.

kooki07 thumbnail

Don't worry the weddings are going to be delayed I think because none of them is keen to get married its the families pressure from both sides .I feel some how Uhan and Sejal will get married accidentally.

jaadujaadu thumbnail

Yea.. accidentally they might get married.. yohan accidentally put that chunhri  also 😁πŸ₯°.. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zack69

I just want him to know that his childhood love is also getting married to someone else. Jealousy track coming up soon.

I wish ....yohan comes to know that sejal is mahira after he knows about sejal getting married to jatin... and seeing them happy together  πŸ€£

I want to see him throwing all that attitude / tantrum / frustration  ... on alisha .... πŸ€£πŸ€£

jaadujaadu thumbnail
Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I wish ....yohan comes to know that sejal is mahira after he knows about sejal getting married to jatin... and seeing them happy together  πŸ€£

I want to see him throwing all that attitude / tantrum / frustration  ... on alisha .... πŸ€£πŸ€£

Tomorrow haldi is also happening...when will we get all those realization and jealousy trackπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ™„

kooki07 thumbnail

why these so called very rich people try to watch the video cameras when ever the problems arises just shouting and insulting the poor people they only know ?

jaadujaadu thumbnail

True... its like just namesake cameras...