Yohan's childhood memory

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Loved the childhood scene between Yohan & Sejal(Mahira)❀️.

Hope writers don't forget about this and will give us a beautiful story in the future...

yes they both recognise each other and work together against all evil .

I just want him to know that his childhood love is also getting married to someone else. Jealousy track coming up soon.

Don't worry the weddings are going to be delayed I think because none of them is keen to get married its the families pressure from both sides .I feel some how Uhan and Sejal will get married accidentally.

Yea.. accidentally they might get married.. yohan accidentally put that chunhri  also 😁πŸ₯°.. 

Originally posted by zack69

I just want him to know that his childhood love is also getting married to someone else. Jealousy track coming up soon.

I wish ....yohan comes to know that sejal is mahira after he knows about sejal getting married to jatin... and seeing them happy together  πŸ€£

I want to see him throwing all that attitude / tantrum / frustration  ... on alisha .... πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by A4Anjie

I wish ....yohan comes to know that sejal is mahira after he knows about sejal getting married to jatin... and seeing them happy together  πŸ€£

I want to see him throwing all that attitude / tantrum / frustration  ... on alisha .... πŸ€£πŸ€£

Tomorrow haldi is also happening...when will we get all those realization and jealousy trackπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ™„

why these so called very rich people try to watch the video cameras when ever the problems arises just shouting and insulting the poor people they only know ?

True... its like just namesake cameras...