Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Ram talks to everyone except Priya and Priya talks to everyone except Ram! Of course this is a mature love story!! What about Ram's " Jataana NAHI aata"? It  didn't seem so when he was clinging with V? He was openly showing his love and affection to the point of making Priya uneasy. I felt totally disconnected with today's episode. I thought V already left to Manali with Kunal. So Kunal is waiting downstairs, but missed seeing MlS going to her apartment? When did Sarah's husband become good who cares about Ishaan from being useless who never takes care of Chintu.When did Chintu become Ishaan?🀣

Ram says Priya is difficult to talk to after she has heard all his stupid dialogues from no love clause. Ram talks easily to everyone even Maitri who he doesn't know well. I couldn't understand today's episode. the only thing that stuck with me is Ram acknowledging loving V even after marriage. I felt disgusted again!

Edited by ajacob31 - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

It would have been good to see a tormented Ram during the night.. Biwi ki yaad aur dar ke maare need hi naa aye typesπŸ˜†

Ram is a true business man, all Sood ladies are smitten by Mr. Kapoor. His brigade is increasing by the day. 

I hope Varun shows some brotherly love towards Priya. She talked about him very fondly. 

Are ye log important confrontation nhi dikhate you really thing tadapta hua ram dikhayge.

That is exactly what they don't want to show, ram ki tadap for Priya πŸ˜‚

Vo to hai pakka businessman, he is actually a people person and knows how to get every one on his side except his own Biwi. But kitna proud feel karta hai ye banda tha he had a biwi jo ise danti hai πŸ€£

I too want a good relationship between priya and Varun.

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Real_Me

Two best part of the episode of Nandini making fun of V and Ram-Maitri convo. This man has conversations with everyone except his wife πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ. 

Will come back later with more,

His goofiness and lack of coherency in sentences with respect to Priya is getting on my nerves these days, ngl πŸ˜“

Please for the love of god, please string a normal sentence together 

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ajacob31

Ram talks to everyone except Priya and Priya talks to everyone except Ram! Of course this is a mature love story!! What about Ram's " Jataana NAHI aata"? It  didn't seem so when he was clinging with V? He was openly showing his love and affection to the point of making Priya uneasy. I felt totally disconnected with today's episode. I thought V already left to Manali with Kunal. So Kunal is waiting downstairs, but missed seeing MlS going to her apartment? When did Sarah's husband become good who cares about Ishaan from being useless who never takes care of Chintu.When did Chintu become Ishaan?🀣

Ram says Priya is difficult to talk to after she has heard all his stupid dialogues from no love clause. Ram talks easily to everyone even Maitri who he doesn't know well. I couldn't understand today's episode. the only thing that stuck with me is Ram acknowledging loving V even after marriage. I felt disgusted again!

No, he is genuine there. He did show it through actions. V was erased from his mind gradually. So, I don't see any wrong in what he said to M, there. 

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Doodle

No, he is genuine there. He did show it through actions. V was erased from his mind gradually. So, I don't see any there. 

i will watch that part again and come back.

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Are ye log important confrontation nhi dikhate you really thing tadapta hua ram dikhayge.

Koi nai, joh bhi hai accha hai πŸ˜†

Vo to hai pakka businessman, he is actually a people person and knows how to get every one on his side except his own Biwi. But kitna proud feel karta hai ye banda tha he had a biwi jo ise danti hai πŸ€£

I was just re-watching the breakfast scene and he even gets Sandy to applaud him.. His antics nah I tell you πŸ€£

Good news is Priya is back at work! 

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

1 more episode skipped 

Don't skip. Dekh le. light-hearted hai and pointers bhi hain. We predicted right as to why Nandini will send V to a mental asylum. 

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

i will watch that part again and come back.

Episode mein nehin hai. What he meant was absolutely correct that he even was showing Pri that his first love will be his last love even after they were married with his actions

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Don't skip. Dekh le. light-hearted hai and pointers bhi hain. We predicted right as to why Nandini will send V to a mental asylum. 

Oho so no shor sharaba after MS reveal? 

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

I loved Pri today. My girl is intelligent. She is taking time to process the 'closeness' and I loved that she stayed back. But one should watch his 'kyun' on loops. 

But the ultimate was her - "Neeraj kaisa hai?"  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Vedika and Neeraj have become their go-to jokes.  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£