Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Ye humko pappu samjhte hai ðŸ¤£

Show Abhi tak follow kar rahein hain… unka doubt confirm hi Gaya hain ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Smart hai ladki hmari. Pata hai ise pati ke testosterone are running high btr to steer clear of him🤣

I reposted it again in the new thread. wahan ans daal de

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Are they will not let him die but he won't be arrested as he was only the hit man and muder was planned by shashi and vedika.

Since MS is still the link between VK murder and the person who called that hit, he is required in the story.

Even ir he is such a paid hit man, he will need to be arrested and charges will be filed against him, also he is the major witness.

Yeah, that’s why he might be faking his death. I think the murder mystery is going to be convoluted, at some point Ram is going to the number board, that’s when they will realise  MS had a hand in VK’s death

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Balh2fan

Show Abhi tak follow kar rahein hain… unka doubt confirm hi Gaya hain ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We all need our personal therapist 🤣🤣

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real_Me

Even ir he is such a paid hit man, he will need to be arrested and charges will be filed against him, also he is the major witness.

Yeah, that’s why he might be faking his death. I think the murder mystery is going to be convoluted, at some point Ram is going to the number board, that’s when they will realise  MS had a hand in VK’s death

Are i don't think Ram will get MS arrested.

Baki let's see what happens.

Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Are ye log important confrontation nhi dikhate you really thing tadapta hua ram dikhayge.

That is exactly what they don't want to show, ram ki tadap for Priya 😂

Vo to hai pakka businessman, he is actually a people person and knows how to get every one on his side except his own Biwi. But kitna proud feel karta hai ye banda tha he had a biwi jo ise danti hai ðŸ¤£

I too want a good relationship between priya and Varun.

I must have missed Varun’s concern…was he out? He is the help for Kapoor mansion…was he sick and he is coming back? 

I feel the scenes have been sweet but because the MU is not resolved it doesn’t have the full effect…

hopefully the CVs are trying to get both the Vedika/ex reveal and the accident truth out so confessions can be done with RaYa not hiding anything 

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armansara

I must have missed Varun’s concern…was he out? He is the help for Kapoor mansion…was he sick and he is coming back? 

I feel the scenes have been sweet but because the MU is not resolved it doesn’t have the full effect…

hopefully the CVs are trying to get both the Vedika/ex reveal and the accident truth out so confessions can be done with RaYa not hiding anything 

Varun is Sara's husband who was out bcz his mom was hospitalized for some major illness.

Baki discussions are happening in new edt.

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Edited 

Edited by Hero_Coconut - 2 years ago